Ideal nose and ideal mouth area are the same in both males and females

i used to have really thin lips when i was really young + gummy smile. mouthbreathing unironically saved my lips i think lmao, wish it was wider tho
Nigga how does mouth breathing save one’s mouth area JFL. Everyone has less soft tissue when they are younger obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Nigga how does mouth breathing save one’s mouth area JFL. Everyone has less soft tissue when they are younger obviously.
i heard that mouthbreathing gives fuller lips, it was thin for a kid too. and my philtrum was bad then now its normal

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
i used to have really thin lips when i was really young + gummy smile + long philtrum. mouthbreathing unironically saved my lips i think lmao, wish it was wider tho
I somewhat find this true aswell . I see this irl unironically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift and TheEndHasNoEnd
I somewhat find this true aswell . I see this irl unironically

look at the lips change

His lips look worse. His lower lip looks bigger because of his subhuman recessed lower third pulling the soft tissue downwards.
well it feels like i legit got a lip lift from mouthbreathing growing up, i can show you my mouth area as a kid if you want

well it feels like i legit got a lip lift from mouthbreathing growing up, i can show you my mouth area as a kid if you want
There is no way your upper lip would get better through mouth breathing. Extremely retarded logic. If anything, it would get worse since your lower maxilla would be recessed from mouth breathing...You probably just grew up and grown more soft tissue on your face like everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 5634 and TheEndHasNoEnd
There is no way your upper lip would get better through mouth breathing. Extremely retarded logic. If anything, it would get worse since your lower maxilla would be recessed from mouth breathing...You probably just grew up and grown more soft tissue on your face like everyone else.
i see.

btw i dont think an ideal nose on men exists, it just has to not interrupt other features/ruin harmony imo.

I think that concave philtrum is partially due to good lower maxilla forward growth. Other than that, I don’t think there is anything else...mouth area is mostly soft tissue so it’s over if you aren’t genetically predisposed to having an aesthetic one.

I have concave philtrum and im recessed, It comes from my black grandma.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Explain Cavill

I don’t wanna hear any bullshit about muh masculine sword billed humming beard beak nose is ideal for males and muh thin chimpanzee lips are more masculine than dick sucking lips. An ideal nose is one that is : thin in proportion to your face with thin and sharp tip, slightly upturned, straight and slightly sloped. An ideal mouth area is one that is : horizontally wide + thick upper lip with prominent cupid bow.

A nose and mouth area that is ideal :

View attachment 724662View attachment 724666

A nose and mouth area that is NOT ideal :

View attachment 724679View attachment 724688View attachment 724693
the more forward the browridge and nose bridge are (as long as the cheek forward growth follow them in proportion), the more attractive for both girls and men.
height and Wide clavicle is attractive on girls the same way it is on men.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope, they are different, upturned is a death sentence for me
Because your nose tip is a bit bulbous so bulb nose tip + upturned looks kinda meh...

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Big lips + designer stubble mogs

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite