Ideal slayer physique

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
panske-fitness-tielko-iron-aesthetics-skull-cervene.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilrope, Kebab Master and 5.5psl
Looks absolutely goofy, judging from your posts, you have no sense of style or aesthetics, I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, ROTTING, Prince88 and 8 others
male gaze.

anything past this is COPE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, babouchelelouche, SwissArms and 20 others
he’s legit jacked. he would look crazy in gym lighting tbh. Great physique
he looks dyel in some of his shots ironically.

but extremely good in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 27472
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Orc, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
average skeleton, average insertions, very achievable for most people.
trevor easily has peak appeal physique tbh

for wide appeal

trevor easily has peak appeal physique tbh

for wide appeal
objectively, since he was paid for it, not many people are told to walk on the catwalk shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: User49
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
More muscle definitely won't hurt at all
He has wide af clavicles which give him this look , I bet he looks dyel on shirt
He has very good physique but more muscle than this is definitely not at all cope
unfortunately yeah, none of us have his initial genetics

imo, the better genetics you have, the less muscle you need and vice versa

• +1
He has wide af clavicles which give him this look , I bet he looks dyel on shirt
He has very good physique but more muscle than this is definitely not at all cope
he will gain nothing from more size.

he will gain nothing from more size.
I'm not talking about him I'm talking in general most guys don't have such wide clavicles they need more muscle than this rather way more to actually stand out and slay off physique
And male gaze is cope
Male gaze is mostly equal to female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
Without a shirt he’s top 1% SMV body wise

But when it comes to club settings and things like that just IRL In general extra size is even better so people can see your frame and body for body halo. Doesn’t have to be CBUM ofc but something within reason

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and 5.5psl
Saying less muscle is better is like saying smaller boobs are better on women. The guy in my original post doesn't look like a Mr. Universe freak. He would get SO much attention if he walked into a club like that while your guy is being haloed by face.
the guy I posted is 6'1, chances are he'd make the guy you posted look small in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
tall and jacked is life

the guy I posted is 6'1, chances are he'd make the guy you posted look small in real life.
You really don't understand the importance of muscle + tat game. Let me tell you as someone who has a decent looking face confirmed by this forum. When I go out in a long sleeve shirt I feel like nothing special. Women give a lukewarm response, I'm just another somewhat pretty face in their eyes. NOTHING stands about me. When I go out with a tight t-shirt or tank and my muscles + tats showing it's a WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME. I've felt borderline celebrity in clubs before with the attention I was getting. Newsflash, a pretty face does not get women's pussies wet.

Bruh

Attachments

• EB608F9A-420E-4A1D-A1A2-704FF67F8E47.jpeg
    EB608F9A-420E-4A1D-A1A2-704FF67F8E47.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 0
  • E06C5660-6E6B-4B95-BDE8-43AFA8519C62.jpeg
    E06C5660-6E6B-4B95-BDE8-43AFA8519C62.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 14FB9980-82F6-45A0-AAA5-2B551C9F8632.jpeg
    14FB9980-82F6-45A0-AAA5-2B551C9F8632.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 0
And male gaze is cope
Male gaze is mostly equal to female gaze
Then why aren't there any fangirl pages of Chris Bumstead or Andrew Tate?

Female gaze is mostly facial aesthetics, height and veins, while male gaze is money, physique and facial dimorphism. Nearly opposites

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24940
You really don't understand the importance of muscle + tat game. Let me tell you as someone who has a decent looking face confirmed by this forum. When I go out in a long sleeve shirt I feel like nothing special. Women give a lukewarm response, I'm just another somewhat pretty face in their eyes. NOTHING stands about me. When I go out with a tight t-shirt or tank and my muscles + tats showing it's a WHOLE DIFFERENT BALLGAME. I've felt borderline celebrity in clubs before with the attention I was getting. Newsflash, a pretty face does not get women's pussies wet.

404 pretty face

I've never understood why some gym guys like that physique where the huge arms overpower everything else. To me, that is the ultimate unathletic gymcel physique, and it doesn't even look good. Huge biceps make your forearms and shoulders look smaller, and are a failo unless the other muscles are proportional.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Is it possible to get this physique just by dieting or with max lifting once in a while or something?
Im not sure. I started eating healthy and carefully and go to the gym 6 times a week just to achieve it. I wanna get it as fast as possible

damn that is peak female gaze physique in the first pic
you just need enough musculature in the right places to give the illusion of a good frame even if you don't have one + compensate for weaknesses.

average skeleton, average insertions, very achievable for most people.
so your telling me I could look like that with my normie frame naturally???!?!?!