ideal surgery plan for this eye area?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
right now i’m thinking cantho and lower eyelid reduction. should i add upper blepharo or infra implants? i’m trying to get everything i need done in one go, recover, then never have to worry about my eye area again.

D0B4EC43 1E95 461F 8D29 9CB1E98D9176

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I'm no surgeon but I think a lower eyelid reduction would look uncanny with you in particular
most of the results I seen don't even have a difference too

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
infra implants would help you the most

• +1
Realistically, you won’t get anything done unless you have massive $$$$ to burn cus only guy who can ascend anyone with eyes is Taban. And he’s just a money milker.

i think cantho prob would. but ur also prob right about the infra implants
your hooding isn't even really the problem, it's mostly your lack of contrast with your eyelashes and eyebrows with them being short and dull

and your negative tilting eyebrows, maybe a temporal implant might work
I dead ass just looked it up and the differences look like the have major subtle improvements

notice the eyebrows tilting up in the afters

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Realistically, you won’t get anything done unless you have massive $$$$ to burn cus only guy who can ascend anyone with eyes is Taban. And he’s just a money milker.
i thought vrcek was good?

your hooding isn't even really the problem, it's mostly your lack of contrast with your eyelashes and eyebrows with them being short and dull

and your negative tilting eyebrows, maybe a temporal implant might work
I dead ass just looked it up and the differences look like the have major subtle improvements

View attachment 2751789View attachment 2751790

notice the eyebrows tilting up in the afters
im actually a retard these did nothing, dont listen to me

• Hmm...
u are right about the eyebrow tilt tho. i’m trying to fraud that with minox and using a razor to shave below the outer ends of my brows giving it a more positive tilt. waiting till i get more growth from the minox before that

0D28AA74 834D 43C9 AE30 8F2F17968083

look at the difference eyebrow tilt makes. canthal tilt and everything else about the eye area stays the same, only change is brows.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Jagger
Your right at leased about him needing to imrpove his eyebrow tilt. I think its the main thing he needs done to ascend his eye area. Slight negative canthal tilt eyes and positive tilt eyebrows is a mogger combo imo.
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 101713PM
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 101824PM
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 101835PM
Screenshot 2024 02 17 at 101849PM

Not the best examples but u get the point

• +1
View attachment 2751806
look at the difference eyebrow tilt makes. canthal tilt and everything else about the eye area stays the same, only change is brows.
@RealSurgerymax What causes this? Is it bones or eyebrow genetics? And how can we go from negative to positive?

• +1
Your right at leased about him needing to imrpove his eyebrow tilt. I think its the main thing he needs done to ascend his eye area. Slight negative canthal tilt eyes and positive tilt eyebrows is a mogger combo imo.
View attachment 2751809View attachment 2751811View attachment 2751812View attachment 2751813

Not the best examples but u get the point
yeah maybe fraud this tilt. make brows more thick. dye brows and grow and dye lashes. then go from there. i might not need to hardmax with doing all that but ill see.

@RealSurgerymax What causes this? Is it bones or eyebrow genetics? And how can we go from negative to positive?
grow the tops towards the end and then shave off the bottom could work. that’s what i’m going to try

• +1
right now i’m thinking cantho and lower eyelid reduction. should i add upper blepharo or infra implants? i’m trying to get everything i need done in one go, recover, then never have to worry about my eye area again.

View attachment 2751774
ascended you eye area the best I could

Attachments

• image_2024-02-17_222225274.jpg
    image_2024-02-17_222225274.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-02-17_223658114.png
    image_2024-02-17_223658114.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
yes i will. maybe not this year or next but i definitely will.
Good luck wasting 30k to have a slight difference in the eyes nobody will ever notice.
Some people here are delusional, my eye area is shit but I know its not worth it to get surgery.

Good luck wasting 30k to have a slight difference in the eyes nobody will ever notice.
Some people here are delusional, my eye area is shit but I know its not worth it to get surgery.
saying nobody would notice is quite an ignorant statement. eyes are probably the second maybe first thing u notice about someone after height