Ideal walking posture is head tilted down

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
subhuman walking posture
Subhuman

chad walking posture
Chad

always keep a 30% downward head tilt - practice everyday, even in your sleep - soon it will be natural.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid, Iblamejordan, hattrick and 10 others
shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Virgin Walk / Chad Stride | Virgin vs. Chad | Know Your Meme

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, hattrick, Deleted member 1901 and 7 others
The_Cart_Titan_grabs_Reiner.png

cart titan is ultimate walking posture.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 11875, Banderacell and 1 other person
Virgin anime ≠ Real life, incel. This isn't ideal.

• +1
Reactions: neurosoup
anglos have negative forward growth.

their faces literally cave inwards.
Nah man it‘s actually downward grown and the gummy smile. Went to vacation in Liverpool.
0A3B4A11 85C8 4708 883A 220DBCD3D93D

good thread

the original niggas always looked down in order to see animal traces and to not feel over their steps. just lol at those niggas who think its fucin natural to walk like a fuckin autist roboter with head always straight.

i cringe so much when i see giga subhumans who stare 18h a day on a screen but then force themself (against the force of their shortened and crippled muscles) to maintain an "alpha straight posture". looks totally unnatural and tryhard

the virgin walk is way more natural then the chad walk. completely over

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, It'snotover, Hueless and 2 others
the original niggas always looked down in order to see animal traces and to not feel over their steps. just lol at those niggas who think its fucin natural to walk like a fuckin autist roboter with head always straight.
i didn't even know this but it makes sense because it looks a lot more natural to walk that way instead of like u got a stick up your ass. by looking down you also naturally hide your eyes and people can't tell what you're looking at - by looking up like a meerkat you just broadcast your every eyeball movement to those around you. this cannot be a good thing.

ofc this doesn't mean a doomer 80 degree stare but slightly lower around 30-45 is ideal. something that allows you to still look at others without moving your neck.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, thegoat and sub5inchcel
Tilting head upwards is for recessed people to fraud forward growth which normies won't clock.
I always stay around Frankfurt plane posture

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and forevermirin
this isnt a failo per se but u should be tilting downwards slightly
When you're walking towards a group and you have your head tilted downwards everybody will interpret this as a sign of submissiveness.

When you're walking towards a group and you have your head tilted downwards everybody will interpret this as a sign of submissiveness.
only with fhp

this isnt a failo per se but u should be tilting downwards slightly
Frankfurt plane is downwards compared to the average person. Tbh I'm actually tilting further downwards anyway, but most normies have their ear level with their eye, or eye higher

I legitimately do this

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

Chad posture..

Legit af

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Tilting head upwards is for recessed people to fraud forward growth which normies won't clock.
I always stay around Frankfurt plane posture
Same, my chin is always slightly tucked. Before i tilted up too and guess what.. i had much more uee than i really have and neutral ct instead of positive. now my eyes are hooded thanks both to puberty and better posture which works eye muscles(there are some threads about this). Too bad i need genio and probably other shit for my jaw

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer