Ideal woman truerate scale

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
Screenshot 20231205 2321042
This is very accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, DoII, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
only 1 of the average girls is actually average, the rest are subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and whitegymmax
actually the whole list is wrong, 90% of the women should be moved down 1 tier.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
okay

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Lol is that cardi b in sub5

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and whitegymmax
actually the whole list is wrong, 90% of the women should be moved down 1 tier.
What your think wrong? I just tried to be realistic, if I used my dick or libido Lauren Phillips, Kiara Edwards and AJ Applegate would be in stacys

What your think wrong? I just tried to be realistic, if I used my dick or libido Lauren Phillips, Kiara Edwards and AJ Applegate would be in stacys
i mean i told you what i thought was wrong, 90% of the girls need to be moved down 1 tier. For some reason on these sites women aren't rated on the same standards as men.

• +1
yes, that's her without makeup
Insane I thought it was some Pooja at first

Thing is about average is its a huge range. Basically ltb to htb all in one where stacylite and Stacy is more precise

• +1
Reactions: g0op and whitegymmax
i mean i told you what i thought was wrong, 90% of the girls need to be moved down 1 tier. For some reason on these sites women aren't rated on the same standards as men.
the women who received higher ratings I got them from wattpad, other women use her appearance as a base, I just went by that

WATTPAD WTF

Insane I thought it was some Pooja at first

Thing is about average is its a huge range. Basically ltb to htb all in one where stacylite and Stacy is more precise
Deva Cassel and Nina Dobrev are good example of HTB for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
WATTPAD WTF
If other women envy their appearance, it's because they have something brutal, and I think everyone who received high ratings is at least at the model level

• JFL
Nina Dobrev Prime is hotter then any girl on this list.
That's why I tried to be objective and not let my personal taste or libido dominate me, like Gandy, I'm not a fan of his looks, and I think guys like Colton Haynes are prettier, but objectively he's much prettier

That's why I tried to be objective and not let my personal taste or libido dominate me, like Gandy, I'm not a fan of his looks, and I think guys like Colton Haynes are prettier, but objectively he's much prettier
no objectively she's also much prettier then these women, Women and Male don't get rated on the same things.

no objectively she's also much prettier then these women, Women and Male don't get rated on the same things.
jfl if you think she mogg Grace Elizabeth or Vinetria objectively she has a very narrow jaw and other flaws, yes, women need a jaw, not a chad jaw, but one that at least follows her cheekbones+ Nina have skull extreme compact
Images   2023 12 05T235733755 Images   2023 12 05T235625403
Def her is beaultiful, but not model tier

jfl if you think she mogg Grace Elizabeth or Vinetria objectively she has a very narrow jaw and other flaws, yes, women need a jaw, not a chad jaw, but one that at least follows her cheekbones+ Nina have skull extreme compact
View attachment 2591751View attachment 2591750
Def her is beaultiful, but not model tier
i'm sorry but none of the women you put in stacy are even close to model tier

i'm sorry but none of the women you put in stacy are even close to model tier
All of Stacy are supermodels, Grace is a VS model and the other catwalk models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
All of Stacy are supermodels, Grace is a VS model and the other catwalk models
being a model in a foreign country doesn;t count, since they have different beauty standards.

Wrong rating delusional
yes man, these women arouse so much envy in others womans that they use their appearance as a basis for inspiration and record it on tiktok, wattpad etc, I just follow what the real world says, it's not because a girl doesn't make your dick rise that she It's not a Stacy, normally Stacys don't make normies erect because it's so unreal and unattainable that it doesn't arouse honey

Captura de Tela 2023 12 06 as 011210

• JFL
not feminine enough, Stacylite
Stacy objectively, I don't know what you mean by feminine because this woman seems extremely delicate to me, if you are referring to women like India Eisley who looks 9 years old as an example of femininity, seek help

• +1
For her race, she is, but i dont find her much attractive, but she is model btw
so do you wanna argue that fat models should be automatic stacy then?

• Ugh..
so do you wanna argue that fat models should be automatic stacy then?
Good stacy definition

See now?

• +1

Attachments

• 2CF729C7-97E0-4416-99C6-726E16918B2D.jpeg
    2CF729C7-97E0-4416-99C6-726E16918B2D.jpeg
    872.9 KB · Views: 0