Ideas for slayer NT halloween costumes?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
boyos I know it's only july but I just remembered halloween exists so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for a good effay halloween costume to wear to parties.

The three ideas I had were the following:

Tony Montana (Scarface)

Works better if ur tall or if you're short but masculine and good looking in terms of face. Also it's great if u have a gf because she can dress as the foid, forgot her name. It's good if ur ethnic and unattractive but tall and masculine imo.

- Red shirt
- White suit
- White dress pants
- Brown dress shoes
- Golden chain
- Red paper

Patrick Bateman

People will laugh at it but if ur manlet you'll be ridiculed probably -- honestly that applies for every costume tbh. It's also not that original anymore since the meme kinda died, but in some regions such as mine it would be pretty cool.

- Raincoat
- White/light blue striped shirt
- Black suit
- Black dress pants
- Red tie
- Black dress shoes
- Belt
- Fake blood
- Walkman (optional)
- Fake luxurious watch / luxurious watch

Cool Twilight style Vampire

Only works if you're white-passing. This is surprisingly good for manlets actually, but of course being tall helps. It's also good for nichemaxxing.

- Black tight shirt
- Ripped black jeans
- Black converse w/ platform
- White foundation
- Good realistic Fangs (not the plastic grocery store ones)
- Hair gel
- Clear-colored contacts (optional)

Conclusion

I'm ideally looking for something you can wear timberlands on since I'm wearing them to fraud height. Also, it needs to be NT and showing my face. I also have a decent body but will have a slightly more mogger body for halloween as I'm currently gymmaxxing, I have good biceps and triceps so if I get to show that cool. I'm also 5'11 when fully frauding height so take that in mind.

So boyos list every Halloween costume idea you have

>inb4 "dress as the subhuman brother of sean o'pry"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Moggie, ChristianChad and 1 other person
David Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek

yeah but im not that ripped, like will have an "athletic body" (15% body fat, decent muscle mass). Something like ottermode but slightly more body fat and more muscle mass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Will you post your costume when you'll wear it? Please do sir

• +1
You said slayer costume? I think I found something for you

Rjrjr

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
dacd5881cd964c0b5e06795d0ecb9b60.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and fvolkek
sure

kek

- heyy anon what will you dress ass for the party tonight?? xx
- Shlomo Goldenstein.
all the gentile bitches will be wet and horny for your BHC (Big Hebraw cock)

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and fvolkek
Its july

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and fvolkek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad and FrenchareMedCucks
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Klaus Schwab is scaring as fuck and got the NT Jew bonus you got it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
D7raLrpW0AEwwbW.jpg
86e7758f11d6211f0e2b3c99e88e98c8.jpg

• +1

• +1

Thoughts?

This one is also pretty good because it's an excuse for me to wear my timberlands. Also I have everything required to pull this costume off already. So it could be my last minute option

2775642 EF20B1D2 1AE1 4428 B367 5EA31ACA907C

dress up as rupert pupkin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 2729, BoneDensity and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
boyos I know it's only july but I just remembered halloween exists so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for a good effay halloween costume to wear to parties.

Tony Montana (Scarface)

View attachment 1762783View attachment 1762802View attachment 1762804

Works better if ur tall or if you're short but masculine and good looking in terms of face. Also it's great if u have a gf because she can dress as the foid, forgot her name. It's good if ur ethnic and unattractive but tall and masculine imo.

- Red shirt
- White suit
- White dress pants
- Brown dress shoes
- Golden chain
- Red paper

Patrick Bateman

People will laugh at it but if ur manlet you'll be ridiculed probably -- honestly that applies for every costume tbh. It's also not that original anymore since the meme kinda died, but in some regions such as mine it would be pretty cool.

- Raincoat
- Black suit
- Black dress pants
- Red tie
- Black dress shoes
- Belt
- Fake blood
- Walkman (optional)
View attachment 1762796
View attachment 1762790

Only works if you're white-passing. This is surprisingly good for manlets actually, but of course being tall helps. It's also good for nichemaxxing.

- Black tight shirt
- Ripped black jeans
- White foundation
- Hair gel
View attachment 1762781View attachment 1762812View attachment 1762813View attachment 1762814

Conclusion

I'm ideally looking for something you can wear timberlands on since I'm wearing them to fraud height. Also, it needs to be NT and showing my face. I also have a decent body but will have a slightly more mogger body for halloween as I'm currently gymmaxxing, I have good biceps and triceps so if I get to show that cool. I'm also 5'11 when fully frauding height so take that in mind.

You can try kratos. You can show off your arms and abs. Ignore this idea If you don't have abs

• +1
You can try kratos. You can show off your arms and abs. Ignore this idea If you don't have abs
Also kratos wears boots in the new game so this is good

• +1
yeah ig but i don’t want to look nerdy. it’s a good idea tho so thank you I’ll bear it in mind
I wouldn't say this is an especially nerdy idea as last year I saw quite a few normies wear it. God of War Is mainstream and at the party a few ladies knew what it was

• +1
I wouldn't say this is an especially nerdy idea as last year I saw quite a few normies wear it. God of War Is mainstream and at the party a few ladies knew what it was
not in my country tbh also I will have a decent body for then but not enough to dress as kratos lol. I’m years away from that. Like i will have a body good enough to wear a tank top or sleveless shirt

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
SS soldier
Screenshot 20220709 230239
20220719 235402

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 2729
Batman, the Robert Pattinson one, you will need to make sure you have a very nice lower third though, and ideally at least 6 feet tall

• So Sad
Batman, the Robert Pattinson one, you will need to make sure you have a very nice lower third though, and ideally at least 6 feet tall
unfortunately i don't meet the requirements

unfortunately i don't meet the requirements
Try Michael Myers then, the original actor for him in the first film was 5'11.5, you also get to wear a mask and cover up the face

• +1
Bumping because of halloween

Not sure if 'slayer' but this is from a Halloween where I went completely overboard.. Got lots of IOIs simply cause it was unique... I think that's a plausible route to take too

FB IMG 1665263910366

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 19766

Tony Montana (Scarface)

- Red shirt
- White suit
- White dress pants
- Brown dress shoes
- Golden chain
- Red paper

Patrick Bateman

- Raincoat
- Black suit
- Black dress pants
- Red tie
- Black dress shoes
- Belt
- Fake blood
- Walkman (optional)
View attachment 1762796
View attachment 1762790

- Black tight shirt
- Ripped black jeans
- White foundation
- Hair gel
View attachment 1762781View attachment 1762812View attachment 1762813View attachment 1762814

Conclusion

You guys get invited to Halloween parties ?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister

Tate Langdon from American Horror Story is cool

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Tony Montana (Scarface)

- Red shirt
- White suit
- White dress pants
- Brown dress shoes
- Golden chain
- Red paper

Patrick Bateman

- Raincoat
- Black suit
- Black dress pants
- Red tie
- Black dress shoes
- Belt
- Fake blood
- Walkman (optional)
View attachment 1762796
View attachment 1762790

- Black tight shirt
- Ripped black jeans
- White foundation
- Hair gel

Conclusion

im going as chad for halloween and people actually recognize it jfl