Ideas of Being "Too Old" or "Too Degenerate" or "Hooking up With Girls Way Younger" are Moral Concepts Created to Make Life More Tolerable for Incels

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Disclaimer: I'm not saying that a 30+ person in the club is necessarily optimal, and yeah it actually is creepy a lot of times.

What I'm saying is that after 25 a lot men put on weight and become subhuman. Hell, most men before 25 are pretty subhuman tbh.

The reason why someone older than 25 partying and slaying young girls is considered weird is because the vast majority of later 20s guys cannot do that cause they're too ugly or trapped in a shit job or something.

Like most morals, it's a way of making life feel better. You can't slay anymore cause you're ugly so you cope by saying slaying at your age is a lame, or immoral, or some cope shit, like shouldn't even be slaying anyway. And it's just complete cope.

I'm 23 so I'm getting closer and closer to oldcel, but I realized this shit when I was 21. Literally in college I had friends who didn't want to go to parties because "It's just freshmen shit, hanging out with 18 year olds as a 21 year old is lame af."

And of course the guy saying this was SUB to the HUMAN. Any sort of boundary placed in slaying exists to make subhuman feel better about themselves. If someone says another is too old to slay, it's because they're too ugly to slay, simple as that. If someone says that slaying is degenerate thing, because "muh monogomay", it's because they can't slay.

Morals generally exist to make life better for losers. Like sure, you're a poor, ugly loser, but at least you're not a rich chad exploiting people, fucking a bunch of girls, and doing a bunch of degenerate drugs, right? Right?

This world is a pussy one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7098, delta7 and 16 others
Based.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Stevensmithgerard and Administrator
Disclaimer: I'm not saying that a 30+ person in the club is necessarily optimal, and yeah it actually is creepy a lot of times.

What I'm saying is that after 25 a lot men put on weight and become subhuman. Hell, most men before 25 are pretty subhuman tbh.

The reason why someone older than 25 partying and slaying young girls is considered weird is because the vast majority of later 20s guys cannot do that cause they're too ugly or trapped in a shit job or something.

Like most morals, it's a way of making life feel better. You can't slay anymore cause you're ugly so you cope by saying slaying at your age is a lame, or immoral, or some cope shit, like shouldn't even be slaying anyway. And it's just complete cope.

I'm 23 so I'm getting closer and closer to oldcel, but I realized this shit when I was 21. Literally in college I had friends who didn't want to go to parties because "It's just freshmen shit, hanging out with 18 year olds as a 21 year old is lame af."

And of course the guy saying this was SUB to the HUMAN. Any sort of boundary placed in slaying exists to make subhuman feel better about themselves. If someone says another is too old to slay, it's because they're too ugly to slay, simple as that. If someone says that slaying is degenerate thing, because "muh monogomay", it's because they can't slay.

Morals generally exist to make life better for losers. Like sure, you're a poor, ugly loser, but at least you're not a rich chad exploiting people, fucking a bunch of girls, and doing a bunch of degenerate drugs, right? Right?

This world is a pussy one.

It used to be more common a century ago. I know some guys try to shame people over it but its mostly older females trying to shame men for that because they are mad they can't lock down the good looking men at those ages. Someone posted an FDS where they were discussing it and it was clearly envy of the younger females.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and .👽.
Just daddymaxx in the high school parking lot with your sweet whip
DeU8CYpXUAA7G-t.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14610, eduardkoopman and 3 others
I want young hoes

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I know some guys try to shame people over it
but its mostly older females trying to shame men for that because they are mad they can't lock down the good looking men at those ages. Someone posted an FDS where they were discussing it and it was clearly envy of the younger females.
Yeah..
It's mainly, butthurt women and guys that are having anvy or are trying to win browny points with (older) females.

So, this opinion is comming from women basically, for the benifit of women.
And as looksmaxxing God Zyzz once said:

female detected,
opinion rejected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 2729
16 is peak age. Also many girls havent lost ability to pair bond then. I sound like such a groomer :hnghn: i just want cute girl to paitbond with and love with all my heart and treat like princess. I want to rescue a broken girl from her home and treat her like royalty and have her love me till we die of old age :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy and spark