Ideas on how to get a bank account not linked in my name for a few days?

deceit

deceit

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
166
Reputation
69
Came up with a really good way to make a few k in a few days but dont want the money going to my bank account directly in case someone reports what im selling.
Should I pay a homeless for his id? ( to set up a bank with )
 
Came up with a really good way to make a few k in a few days but dont want the money going to my bank account directly in case someone reports what im selling.
Should I pay a homeless for his id? ( to set up a bank with )
is it drugs?
 
If you can set up with some id yeah go for it, but do the strat of giving him 10 or 100 in cash for a questionaire about some serious topic as if you were going to help him, he gives you the right info and wholla you made it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Frenchshortcel123
No im faking a big event that will never happen and selling tickets :lul:
oh well thats fine then, idk shi abt bank accs by the way so i jst wasted ur time a bit, jst curious
 
  • Love it
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
If you can set up with some id yeah go for it, but do the strat of giving him 10 or 100 in cash for a questionaire about some serious topic as if you were going to help him, he gives you the right info and wholla you made it
we all saw that insta reel haha
no but fr if I just give someone like 200 for there id if there homeless and a junkie I wouldn't be surprised. For this online bank I found I only need a id
 
nigga you are an absolute idiot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saksham21414 and xXXxZeusxXXx
dress up as a military recruiter and ask homeless people for their ids and social security numbers and allat
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
dress up as a military recruiter and ask homeless people for their ids and social security numbers and allat
thats the goal im not sure about a military recruiter I should js buy one of a homeless. these fent heads will sell there dick for a high should be easy. should make over 4k
 
thats the goal im not sure about a military recruiter I should js buy one of a homeless. these fent heads will sell there dick for a high should be easy. should make over 4k
do it for the lore, youre already in too deep why not just add stolen valor to your list of crimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: deceit
do it for the lore, youre already in too deep why not just add stolen valor to your list of crimes
funny because I have been done for bank fraud in the past funny if this time they find me wearing fake military gear:lul:
atleast I dont do fruad like retarted black niggas im teaching a lesson that halloween partys you find on instagram with unlimited drinks isnt fucking real and people needa grow a brain
 
Abit hard cuz most banks have KYC, paypal is easier however you just need a license usually. Check tg or dark net marketplaces for an id and use mullvad for a vpn
 
Abit hard cuz most banks have KYC, paypal is easier however you just need a license usually. Check tg or dark net marketplaces for an id and use mullvad for a vpn
yeah kyc is the problem. PayPal would be good but I cant link it to my ticket website. Should I just buy a inactive bank?
 

Similar threads

foidslayer441
Replies
6
Views
296
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
jotunnr
Replies
8
Views
122
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
filthycurrycel
Replies
6
Views
72
kingofworld
kingofworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top