Ideas to market my AI tinder photo generation app?

Z

zzizhao

Iron
I built an AI photo generator for generating online dating photos.

For the past several days I felt super demotivated because I can't find any good ways to get customers for the app. My initial plan was to reach out to content creators/influencers and open up affiliate partnerships. So I did this and reached out to a bunch of small content creators on youtube (~10k views per video) and either got ignored or they weren't interested in an affiliate partnership, instead wanting to charge money for a one-time feature. Now I'm realizing most content creators, even small ones with like a few thousand views per video, are not that interested in affiliate partnerships with unknown brands.

Honestly speaking, I made an account here hoping to promote the app, but now I realized I actually need advice more. Anyone with marketing knowledge could offer some feedback on how I can get users for this app?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I commend you for your work, but fuck AI. Technological progress should’ve stopped circa 2010.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F9b59boy9b9071.jpg

Reply to get a PSL card.

Last edited:
I commend you for your work, but fuck AI. Technological progress should’ve stopped circa 2010.

Reply to get a PSL card.
Bro AI is the best thing to happen in a long time. It's a lot better than uber eats and social media and all the other shit that just makes you fat and lazy.

The technology is actually cool. Like you just type in anything you want and the computer outputs text/photo or even a video is possible nowadays. Like it's legit black magic, which is why I was interested in building stuff with this tech in the first place

• Woah
The technology is actually cool. Like you just type in anything you want and the computer outputs text/photo or even a video is possible nowadays. Like it's legit black magic, which is why I was interested in building stuff with this tech in the first place

Yeah it’s cool, but it’s shit for us because the average man gets mogged by automation. Men get happiness from usefulness, whether it be to protect and provide for women or to do tasks that can’t be done without us. Men are becoming less useful. No wonder younger generations of men suffer from a lack of purpose. The problem will keep on getting worse; one day men won’t be needed to lay bricks and hammer nails. We’re moving so fuckin far away from the trad life (which most men would be content with), and it’s bad for society.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and zzizhao

Reply to get a PSL card.
Ah, I got a Retard card. Is this what God thinks about me today?

• So Sad