Idiotic nigger just expected me to buy his product, while he put 0 effort into his sales approach (creepshot included)

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Was walking to pick up food couple weeks ago, when a homeless nigga walked up to me and literally said "buy my paper".

I was fucking baffled. Never in Europe has anyone just asked me to buy something.

Every successful seller knows that the key in selling is selling an idea or with bigger products a dream.

Just look at real estate agents, or basically any advertisement.

Water thread, but I just got pissed off when this 80IQ nigger just expected me to buy his paper when he put 0 effort into his sales approach.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, babineux, TheMaxxer333 and 10 others
thanks for the moneymaking advice, will become sigma quadrillianare with ths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Running!, pentamogged9000 and 10 others
Moral of the story is: the marketing is far more important than the product, and if ur a bad seller you look pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
What u don’t realise is he is extremely high iq and u fell for his trap promoting him for free and so have many other ppl

The complaints will lead to attention and to sales

Mirin high iq busenessman

He went from a invisible seller to known by many in this website

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, forevermirin, HerpDerpson and 6 others
Or those black Nigerian niggers "buy my candy"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Or those black Nigerian niggers "buy my candy"
And to make matters worse, they have always shoplifted that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Was walking to pick up food couple weeks ago, when a homeless nigga walked up to me and literally said "buy my paper".
View attachment 2585233
I was fucking baffled. Never in Europe has anyone just asked me to buy something.

Every successful seller knows that the key in selling is selling an idea or with bigger products a dream.

Water thread, but I just got pissed off when this 80IQ nigger just expected me to buy his paper when he put 0 effort into his sales approach.
also more of another topic but u British cucks have tried to separate from being correlated with Europe this whole time and now that u got brexit suddenly all of u are saying muh in Europe

Like make up ur mind just 2 years ago if someone went to England and said the known fact of it being in Europe that would offend all the fags and now suddenly it’s normal!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 28896
also more of another topic but u British cucks have tried to separate from being correlated with Europe this whole time and now that u got brexit suddenly all of u are saying muh in Europe

Like make up ur mind just 2 years ago if someone went to England and said the known fact of it being in Europe that would offend all the fags and now suddenly it’s normal!
I'm not British lol, and this pic is not taken in England.

We need to adjust the rules of the section to be more specific. Too many posts that can only marginally be considered moneymaxxing advice or questions that are better placed in OffTopic.

• +1
  • Love it
We need to adjust the rules of the section to be more specific. Too many posts that can only marginally be considered moneymaxxing advice or questions that are better placed in OffTopic.
I feel like the point of this post is moneymaking if you read between the lines.

great moneymaxxing advice thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mazzi and Deleted member 28896
View attachment 2585233

Sweden looks sickkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 28896
great moneymaxxing advice thanks
Seems like ur also retarded, not able to look beyond what stands black on white.

• +1
  • JFL
Seems like ur also retarded, not able to look beyond what stands black on white.
what you're trying to say is obvious, its water though. no one will buy something that has no value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 28896
So many ugly niggas in that photo

• +1
what you're trying to say is obvious, its water though. no one will buy something that has no value.
So how is my moneymaxxing advice any worse than any other posts on here?

There are no blueprints available, only very wet principles.

gif-lucky-blue-lucky-blue-smith-paper-magazine-Favim.com-4002602.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 28896

youre fuckkng stupid eu is just an economic alliance we didnt leave europe

• +1
youre fuckkng stupid eu is just an economic alliance we didnt leave europe
Yes but British ppl were so stupid if u told them oh England is in Europe they’d legit get offended

I remember I had a couple of British friends back in 2020 and they’d refuse to be called Europeans

Nowadays it’s like they do again?

• JFL
Yes but British ppl were so stupid if u told them oh England is in Europe they’d legit get offended

I remember I had a couple of British friends back in 2020 and they’d refuse to be called Europeans

Nowadays it’s like they do again?
no one has ever said that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 28896
no one has ever said that
Buddy boyo aren’t u like Arab or some shit?

U niggas sure be making urselves comfortable in the UK innit

Remember brexit was made to stop ppl like u getting in

• JFL

Remember brexit was made to stop ppl like u getting in
no it only stopped white europeans getting in

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

im not tho i hate how others do tho im leaving at 18 not my fault i was brought hers

no it only stopped white europeans getting in
They obviously wanted to stop having to let in immigrants that the EU was forcing them to let in

Even if it’s still happening u can bet ur ass it was what 90% of the ppl who voted for Brexit wanted

U think British ppl have a problem with other cumskins? Unless it’s Slavs which they hate

• +1
im not tho i hate how others do tho im leaving at 18 not my fault i was brought hers
Where are u even going? From what I understand u were raised in the uk YOULL be a stranger in ur homeland too

• So Sad
They obviously wanted to stop having to let in immigrants that the EU was forcing them to let in

Even if it’s still happening u can bet ur ass it was what 90% of the ppl who voted for Brexit wanted

U think British ppl have a problem with other cumskins? Unless it’s Slavs which they hate
they didnt understand what they were voting for ofc, the ethnics they hate the most come here through the commonwealth , if they wanted to stop immigration thet should vote for the british nationalist party but they dont cos theyre faggots

View attachment 2585233

In America we have little spic kids going "CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES" and selling candy for 20x the price on every bus and train. The evil spic moms make them work on their own. I should give them prop money, it's not like they can tell if it's fake or even do anything if they realize. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28896
In America we have little spic kids going "CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES" and selling candy for 20x the price on every bus and train. The evil spic moms make them work on their own. I should give them prop money, it's not like they can tell if it's fake or even do anything if they realize. :lul:
JFL, what a land. Have you ever seen someone get pissed off at them?

Where are u even going? From what I understand u were raised in the uk YOULL be a stranger in ur homeland too
globalism is at fault here, this is why i hate jews so much , i dont even have a homeland since im half lithuanian half algerian , i want to go somewhere where people have my pheno , my oneitis is macedonian serbian and turkish it would be nice to move somewhere around there with her and ill learn the language

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 28896
globalism is at fault here, this is why i hate jews so much , i dont even have a homeland since im half lithuanian half algerian , i want to go somewhere where people have my pheno , my oneitis is macedonian serbian and turkish it would be nice to move somewhere around there with her and ill learn the language
My nigga if u have never lived in a third world country I don’t recommend this

As someone who’s half European half Brazilian but lived in Brazil till 16 I often meet ppl who think it’s this amazing dreamland where everyone’s nice

Like some girl who was born in Germany but was half Latina from some place and was telling me it’s probably so much better and asking me how it was

These ppl are so delusional they think getting out of the comfort and moving back to their shithole is the best idea when it’s not Ik well as someone who came from the shithole even tho some things are better it’s still a shithole where everything is hard to get due to low salary, ppl are dangerous and overall lifestyle is worse

So u better think well before fantasising about moving back to the 3rd world

My nigga if u have never lived in a third world country I don’t recommend this

As someone who’s half European half Brazilian but lived in Brazil till 16 I often meet ppl who think it’s this amazing dreamland where everyone’s nice

Like some girl who was born in Germany but was half Latina from some place and was telling me it’s probably so much better and asking me how it was

These ppl are so delusional they think getting out of the comfort and moving back to their shithole is the best idea when it’s not Ik well as someone who came from the shithole even tho some things are better it’s still a shithole where everything is hard to get due to low salary, ppl are dangerous and overall lifestyle is worse

So u better think well before fantasising about moving back to the 3rd world
bro ive been to algeria its not unlivable , and the places im thinking of going are gonna be better than it, and lithuanias nice

bro ive been to algeria its not unlivable , and the places im thinking of going are gonna be better than it, and lithuanias nice
Well being a tourist somewhere isn’t the same as living there that’s also what ppl get wrong

If I go to Brazil with my current salary in euros everything is cheap and pounds are even higher than euros so no wonder things there aren’t badly priced

But u need to consider everything innit

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
View attachment 2585233

thanks for the moneymaking advice

• +1
  • +1
Well being a tourist somewhere isn’t the same as living there that’s also what ppl get wrong

If I go to Brazil with my current salary in euros everything is cheap and pounds are even higher than euros so no wonder things there aren’t badly priced

But u need to consider everything innit
im wasnt a tourist ive been their for months and lived wiyh family nit hoteks or something

The Europe circlejerk is craaqqzy jfll yet they all wanna go America

• JFL
It could have been worse, he could have said something like: "Buy my paper or I kill you!".

• JFL
It could have been worse, he could have said something like: "Buy my paper or I kill you!".
True, he had those yellow African eyes, spit flying when he spoke, and an aggressive tone typical to those of "Afro-American" ethnicity.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar