Idk how niggas cope with old looking moms

D

Deleted member 12688

Bro idk how some y’all cope with not having giga youthful moms, mine still gets ID’d for alc and at the hospital they thought she’s my sister, she’s chill af and let’s me smoke weed and bring my dab pen to school

If i saw a wrinkle on my moms face i would become terribly depressed, it’s like seeing she will die soon

Thankfully my mom ages giga good

My mom is white but ethnics usually have the upper hand in aging moms, black moms be so damn bad with slim thick big ass. Don’t even get me started on latina milfs

Curry women are just born ugly and stay ugly but atleast they don’t get much uglier and age relatively well

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽 @Jagged0 @King_ @Chadeep @Frank Jack @MrGlutton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 5189 and 8 others
Freud complex

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Arcturus
Wish my mom was as chill as urs. Tbh as long as I'm not billionaire, model, Movie star, entrepreneur she is disappointed

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Chadeep, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Bro idk how some y’all cope with not having giga youthful moms, mine still gets ID’d for alc and at the hospital they thought she’s my sister, she’s chill af and let’s me smoke weed and bring my dab pen to school

If i saw a wrinkle on my moms face i would become terribly depressed, it’s like seeing she will die soon

Thankfully my mom ages giga good

My mom is white but ethnics usually have the upper hand in aging moms, black moms be so damn bad with slim thick big ass. Don’t even get me started on latina milfs

Curry women are just born ugly and stay ugly but atleast they don’t get much uglier and age relatively well

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽 @Jagged0 @King_ @Chadeep @Frank Jack @MrGlutton
my mom is hitting 60 and still has a pretty young looking face and a better body than most 16 year olds i know

my dad on the other hand...