Idk how to comfort people while they are crying idk how to feel sorry for someone

gigell

gigell

Be happy , leader of based schizo moggers

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, elcrusader and twinkceluwu
same i just sit there like 'damn' one of the most non nt traits

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Shkreliii
I can relate, I have low empathy

• +1
Reactions: gigell
"There are people getting raped and killed but ur here crying over nothing just kys atp" Always works

• +1
I just start laughing like joker and then ask them “how is it feel to experience 1% if my pain”

Depends. If they are drunkards just get away from there, if they are genuine then have a hug or something and just keep listening to them so that they don't feel alone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Give a few slaps on the face if you don't know what to do. Slap some fucking sense into these mofos.

• +1
Depends. If they are drunkards just get away from there, if they are genuine then have a hug or something and just keep listening to them so that they don't feel alone.
nah. A few slaps and punches and they'll stop crying around OP next time.

same i literally don't give a singular shit

nah. A few slaps and punches and they'll stop crying around OP next time.
That only works in certain situations. If they bully your kid and he comes crying like that it might do good for him to make him a man.

However, it doesn't in the majority of cases.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Nick.Harte
That only works in certain situations. If they bully your kid and he comes crying like that it might do good for him to make him a man.

However, it doesn't in the majority of cases.
In severe cases, you'll need to blow their heads with your 20ga.

Diversity Autism GIF by Creative Courage

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999, donkeyskin, Running! and 2 others
Every niggas on this website thinks they are cold, ramirez wanna be.
U r empathetic enough u retard, its not cuz u dont give some money to a random hobo that asked for it that u r a dark triad with psychopatic tendencies :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, gigell and raleqtambrobret
U r empathetic enough u retard, its not cuz u dont give some money to a random hobo that asked for it that u r a dark triad with psychopatic tendencies :lul:
Im not trying to be a wannabe i dont know how to react

I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG EITH ME IDK WHGSD WRONG WITH ME IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME

WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Just stare into their soul like:

e6c8d6d1911c12fd654688101fe9b50b.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Im not trying to be a wannabe i dont know how to react

I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG EITH ME IDK WHGSD WRONG WITH ME IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME

WHAT DO YOU WANT ?
If u dont know how to react cuz u are autistic. U might not know how to find the good words to cheer someone up but u still feel sorry for them ( not in the sense that u would cry for them, but in the sense that u are intelligent enough to try to put yourself in their shoes and perceive the way you would have reacted to it. ) even just saying " thats crazy" akwardly is sufficient enough to prove that you are normal.

• +1
Its worrying that the dumbasses in this forum think being dark triad is something good. I think it's something too many youth believe nowadays because of dumb nihilist pop culture

What is good is being silent, calculative in one's words, etc. Good men are ones who show empathy from time to time although not much, and even women like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and gigell
if its a woman, you fuck her

if its a man, you give him alcohol

• +1