idk if I can keep going bro

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
(Long rant, don't bother reading this if your easily bored tbh)

I look at my face in the mirror and I'm so ugly bro, how can I even cope, knowing I'm at most a ltn? softmaxxing can't save me, surgery will get me to mtn at most

I'm 5'9, recessed chin, framecel, a skinny twink, honestly, it never began, yk what's worse? I can't vent here, no one gives a fuck, I can't escape from my inceldom, I'm a genetic dead end

I will never have kids bro, never, even if I ascend I won't, I'm not going to make their life's hell, not that I could get them in first place

the world is so unfair, I see normies looking better than me, I get mogged everyday, I have no good features, not my jaw, not my eyes, not my nose, what's the point in living? I can just LDAR, till I possibly get enough courage to kill myself

I can't even cope saying "Oh yea I'm in puberty maybe I can ascend" nah man, I can't, my chin ain't gonna grow, my bones will be the same

if I ever get on roids, I'll just be a Viking manlet, short guy type of shit, if I get on hgh, idk, prolly no effects since it's cope

I give up on everything bro, nobody will save me, I'm just so tired of seeing everyone being genetically superior than me, why did I have to be the disgusting one?

i wish all of you to ascend, to be happy and have a good life, to not be like me, never in my life, I was never happy for more than 1 week, never bro, I never had a good period

there was never a day, I was happy with my face or anything about me, never, and I never will

One person that got to feel the same as me, or somewhat similar is @Nick.Harte, genuinely a good guy that I only hope the best goes for him, but even to him, the world was cruel

I don't blame others, I blame myself, I am the issue, ig for some people life was just not made to be lived, but survived

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, boss8055, Kroker and 12 others
maybe some philosophy would help you? try nietzsche, sean o'pry or jeremy meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, NoLongerHuman and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Would you mind showing me, if that's not too much to ask. I'm sure it can't be that bad because 9 out of 10 people who have said this so far and showed me are just insecure

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Would you mind showing me, if that's not too much to ask. I'm sure it can't be that bad because 9 out of 10 people who have said this so far and showed me are just insecure
I don't want to leak my face yet, but like I said, at most I'm a Ltn, I know how to evaluate my face, if I was more than a ltn I'd already know and not be in this situation since I dont like to beg for attentions, thanks for tryna help tho 🫂

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and PlayersGetPlayed
tyrone no need shitty rants
tyrone no needs to express his anger in the forum of literature
tyrone can express himself from the shadow within
the shadow that controls us
that defines who you are
tyrone is almighty
when you hang in the gallows
tyrone is not shallow
he is full of integrity
you are invalid
YOU HEAR ME?
YOU ARE INVALID
INVALID PARKING IN LIDL
Tough times last
TOUGH PEOPLE DONT LAST
TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE HELP ME TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE I NEED MEDS PLS TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and PlayersGetPlayed
I don't want to leak my face yet, but like I said, at most I'm a Ltn, I know how to evaluate my face, if I was more than a ltn I'd already know and not be in this situation since I dont like to beg for attentions, thanks for tryna help tho 🫂
Ok I'm going to sound annoying here but because you seem very depressed you'd be better off hearing this. If it really were over for ltns, assuming you are which I doubt but taking your word for it, all those other men wouldn't have gotten into relationships either. Let me just state some examples.

Knew a fat guy, short and SEA, still slayed because he was very extroverted. And he clearly faked it. Dude was just highly social and knew what to look for, and she was pretty attractive too.

A tall htn friend of mine got cucked by his oneitis, in exchange for what? The ugliest blonde I'd ever seen, not trying to be mean here but if he can do it you can too. And again, the girl is pretty attractive, I would honestly go for her if I had the chance.

Those are just two examples, but I can go on if you want me to.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PeakIncels
tyrone no need shitty rants
tyrone no needs to express his anger in the forum of literature
tyrone can express himself from the shadow within
the shadow that controls us
that defines who you are
tyrone is almighty
when you hang in the gallows
tyrone is not shallow
he is full of integrity
you are invalid
YOU HEAR ME?
YOU ARE INVALID
INVALID PARKING IN LIDL
Tough times last
TOUGH PEOPLE DONT LAST
TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE HELP ME TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE I NEED MEDS PLS TYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONETYRONE
Tyrone be shooting niggas all day and still goes to bed fucking every woman he eyesightes

I'm super sorry to hear that brotha

• +1
Ok I'm going to sound annoying here but because you seem very depressed you'd be better off hearing this. If it really were over for ltns, assuming you are which I doubt but taking your word for it, all those other men wouldn't have gotten into relationships either. Let me just state some examples.

Knew a fat guy, short and SEA, still slayed because he was very extroverted. And he clearly faked it. Dude was just highly social and knew what to look for, and she was pretty attractive too.

A tall htn friend of mine got cucked by his oneitis, in exchange for what? The ugliest blonde I'd ever seen, not trying to be mean here but if he can do it you can too. And again, the girl is pretty attractive, I would honestly go for her if I had the chance.

Those are just two examples, but I can go on if you want me to.
The thing is that I have literally 0 appeal, idk how the fuck this is possible, but even if I was htn, I'd still have 0 appeal if I had same features but improved etc

no you ain't sounding annoyed, I really appreciate the help bro, even if it most likely won't be effective because I'm not NT enough, I can tell you are a good guy

idk how the short fat guy did it lol, lucky ass tbh, also girls are all whores tbf, even they'd cheat on a cl

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ShawarmaFilth and PlayersGetPlayed
The thing is that I have literally 0 appeal, idk how the fuck this is possible, but even if I was htn, I'd still have 0 appeal if I had same features but improved etc

no you ain't sounding annoyed, I really appreciate the help bro, even if it most likely won't be effective because I'm not NT enough, I can tell you are a good guy

idk how the short fat guy did it lol, lucky ass tbh, also girls are all whores tbf, even they'd cheat on a cl
I can tell you exactly how the SEA guy did it, not the blonde guy though but I'm guessing his ways were somewhat similar. Two words. Loud personality.

SEA guy was your typical brad in class. Always screaming about whatever, trying to assert dominance by fighting people etc. A lot of people found it pretentious, and to be fair some laughed at him for it. But he's actually pretty smart because he knew that despite these facts, he would still get one girl to be insecure enough to fall for him.

And that's exactly how it'd work for you. Put yourself out there, even if people think you're cringe and unfunny. Because if you scream loud enough, someone will hear you boyo.

• +1
I can tell you exactly how the SEA guy did it, not the blonde guy though but I'm guessing his ways were somewhat similar. Two words. Loud personality.

SEA guy was your typical brad in class. Always screaming about whatever, trying to assert dominance by fighting people etc. A lot of people found it pretentious, and to be fair some laughed at him for it. But he's actually pretty smart because he knew that despite these facts, he would still get one girl to be insecure enough to fall for him.

And that's exactly how it'd work for you. Put yourself out there, even if people think you're cringe and unfunny. Because if you scream loud enough, someone will hear you boyo.
if I have to scream, and put myself to humiliatjon for everyone, just to get a girl, then it was over in first place

I don't want girls, I'm okay not having them, but I want to be decent, normal, I don't want to feel like a weakling, inferior specie everytime I go out and look at normies in my school, they are genetically superior, better, normal, social, while I got all the bad features and characteristics

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and PlayersGetPlayed
first off ur 5’9 ur making things up cause thats not even short lol ur average height, the same height that the average male pulls using

Second off ur probably making it worse in ur head and its rarely ever as bad as you people usually make it

Ur most likely low mtn-mtn which is perfectly liveable and you’d pull jestermaxxing

Third off moneymax and geomax and you’ll be desired by women like never before

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kroker, NoLongerHuman and 2 others
if I have to scream, and put myself to humiliatjon for everyone, just to get a girl, then it was over in first place

I don't want girls, I'm okay not having them, but I want to be decent, normal, I don't want to feel like a weakling, inferior specie everytime I go out and look at normies in my school, they are genetically superior, better, normal, social, while I got all the bad features and characteristics
Well I mean he didn't literally scream but I get your point.

I'm going to be honest I'm getting a bit tired here. Just meditate on what I've told you so far, give it a chance.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ShawarmaFilth

I'm going to be honest I'm getting a bit tired here. Just meditate on what I've told you so far, give it a chance.
thanks for the help anyway bro, sorry for making you bored❤️

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
first off ur 5’9 ur making things up cause thats not even short lol ur average height, the same height that the average male pulls using

Second off ur probably making it worse in ur head and its rarely ever as bad as you people usually make it

Ur most likely low mtn-mtn which is perfectly liveable and you’d pull jestermaxxing

Third off moneymax and geomax and you’ll be desired by women like never before
The average height is useless brother, you need to be 5'11-6'0 at least to survive, in Italy niggas r getting taller too, competition is insane

I might be making it worse, that's true, but even if I am, you said I'm low mtn, and low mtn is not good at all brother, it's utterly shit and still ugly, I tried to jestermaxx and it didn't work, maybe I haven't tried it long enough, but I did for one month no results

Third option is alright ig, your right on this one, can't say nothing ab it:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

thanks for the help anyway bro, sorry for making you bored❤️
My nt method for non nt fags

Step 1. Be atleast mtn, (you can get away with low mtn if you’re socially adept) or tall ltn

Step 2. Exposer therapy to become low inhib or fake it till you make it (also doing this method overtime i’ve noticed makes you low inhib)

Step 3: be creative

The method i’ve come up with is act like a retard with random creative icebreakers (say random shit but know ur bounderies without being annoying) and have NO filter (again know ur bounderies)

But the downside i’ve noticed is you still kind of get left out because you’re more of a comedic relief character who’s likeable but not someone you’d smoke and chill with

unfortunately with my method you cant really show much emotion other than happiness, and most people wont really get to know you on a deeper level, you’ll just be a refreshing conversation to have every now and then

This is essentially just jestermaxxing

Also greet people with enthusiasm and energy, be that fun person in their day

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PlayersGetPlayed and PeakIncels

Step 1. Be atleast mtn, (you can get away with low mtn if you’re socially adept) or tall ltn

Step 2. Exposer therapy to become low inhib or fake it till you make it (also doing this method overtime i’ve noticed makes you low inhib)

The method i’ve come up with is act like a retard with random creative icebreakers (say random shit but know ur bounderies without being annoying) and have NO filter (again know ur bounderies)

But the downside i’ve noticed is you still kind of get left out because you’re more of a comedic relief character who’s likeable but not someone you’d smoke and chill with

unfortunately with my method you cant really show much emotion other than happiness, and most people wont really get to know you on a deeper level, you’ll just be a refreshing conversation to have every now and then

Like a couple days ago i asked my coworkers “if a meteor hit this place and we all became fossils whos skull do you think they would study”

And one time i asked “if everyone in here was a fruit or vegie what woule they be”

Just stupid shit like that

• JFL
  • +1

I'm already low inhib enough tbf, I tried jestermaxxing, all the things you said for 1 month, it's legit I got more attention but does it really matter if in the end to them I'm just someone to have fun with? and they like because I said something funny? idk

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Like a couple days ago i asked my coworkers “if a meteor hit this place and we all became fossils whos skull do you think they would study”

And one time i asked “if everyone in here was a fruit or vegie what woule they be”

Just stupid shit like that
that was funny tho lol:feelsmage::feelsmage:

• +1
I'm already low inhib enough tbf, I tried jestermaxxing, all the things you said for 1 month, it's legit I got more attention but does it really matter if in the end to them I'm just someone to have fun with? and they like because I said something funny? idk
Its enough for me. I’d much rather this than being a dirty incel just rotting in the corner

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and PeakIncels
Its enough for me. I’d much rather this than being a dirty incel just rotting in the corner
we have two different mindsets then, but still you gave good options and I appreciate it a lot bro, thank you 🫂

• +1
we have two different mindsets then, but still you gave good options and I appreciate it a lot bro, thank you 🫂
So you enjoy being a dirty incel rotting in the corner

My method also helps you become more nt, i’ve noticed myself being included in conversations more often which helps me work on my social skills

• +1
So you enjoy being a dirty incel rotting in the corner

My method also helps you become more nt, i’ve noticed myself being included in conversations more often which helps me work on my social skills
it's not that I enjoy it, but just that I don't really want to be a comedian just to get the slightest attention from humans because I'm like a clown lol

your method is good but if you read above, what I need is not friends, a gf, or anything, but the feeling of being normal, decent, and not be inferior genetically to everyone in my school or even outside, I just look at ppl and get reminded I'm worthless and really just an ugly guy, but enough with the yapping

You are probably getting bored, and I understand, I been rambling a lot :Comfy: thank you for the help, again, I won't waste more of your time

• +1
it's not that I enjoy it, but just that I don't really want to be a comedian just to get the slightest attention from humans because I'm like a clown lol

your method is good but if you read above, what I need is not friends, a gf, or anything, but the feeling of being normal, decent, and not be inferior genetically to everyone in my school or even outside, I just look at ppl and get reminded I'm worthless and really just an ugly guy, but enough with the yapping
This is the closest ur gonna feel to normal if ur situation is reallt as bad as you say
You are probably getting bored, and I understand, I been rambling a lot :Comfy: thank you for the help, again, I won't waste more of your time
Stop sounding like a cuck lmao it doesnt help ur case

• +1
feel ya bhai, though, like others mentioned, you're 5'9, it's not giga over

you say you're a LTN, you're not willing to show your face, but could you consider sharing your ratios perhaps?

majority of people here are just non nt mtns who dont looksmax and are lazy

• +1
This is the closest ur gonna feel to normal if ur situation is reallt as bad as you say

Stop sounding like a cuck lmao it doesnt help ur case
no my nigga it's just that I don't want to make this longer than necessary and I don't want to be a rough ape monkey
"hey nigga fuck off I got it that your bored"
i said thank you that's all

I understood your method, your help, and I appreciate it, if you think what I said is cuck-like then you must be interacting with doom slayers everyday lol that call you a nigger every second you speak

• +1
feel ya bhai, though, like others mentioned, you're 5'9, it's not giga over

you say you're a LTN, you're not willing to show your face, but could you consider sharing your ratios perhaps?

majority of people here are just non nt mtns who dont looksmax and are lazy
I could share my ratios if I had an app or idk, something to calculate them, if you have one then I'd share them ofc, I rate myself based on how I look I don't go deep down

5'9 is good only in third world shitass countries lol, it's almost manlet status

I used to looksmax but I understood it didn't help me and I js gave up

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
I could share my ratios if I had an app or idk, something to calculate them, if you have one then I'd share them ofc, I rate myself based on how I look I don't go deep down

5'9 is good only in third world shitass countries lol, it's almost manlet status

I used to looksmax but I understood it didn't help me and I js gave up
you can use ms paint or if you want it to be giga accurate take a compass and measure the ratios

the ratios that play the biggest part in attractiveness is mainly FHWR, midface ratio, es ratio and bizygomatic to bigonial width. other stuff matter too but these are the biggest indicators on whether you're goodlooking or not

and about the height, i guess i can't argue much. my country has an average height of 5'5, so 5'9 is quite decent for me but i get you

I'd say just keep looksmaxxing, time's gonna pass by anyway right? might as well do something that feels productive, even if by a little. cope with chewing or sum idk lmao

what exactly is it that you want?

• +1
you can use ms paint or if you want it to be giga accurate take a compass and measure the ratios

the ratios that play the biggest part in attractiveness is mainly FHWR, midface ratio, es ratio and bizygomatic to bigonial width. other stuff matter too but these are the biggest indicators on whether you're goodlooking or not

and about the height, i guess i can't argue much. my country has an average height of 5'5, so 5'9 is quite decent for me but i get you

I'd say just keep looksmaxxing, time's gonna pass by anyway right? might as well do something that feels productive, even if by a little. cope with chewing or sum idk lmao

what exactly is it that you want?
what I want is to feel normal, decent, normal or even be a normie ig, I already know I will never have a gf, or sex, I accepted it and couldn't give a fuck, but the feeling of seeing the most random normie always being genetically superior and better than me is just something makes me wanna die, I can't stand knowing I'm absolutely worthless and a genetic failure compared to a random guy irl

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
I can't stand knowing I'm absolutely worthless and a genetic failure compared to a random guy irl
Well that's one thing; why do you care? Does that make things any better? Like I get this, this is literally every person who gets blackpilled in the beginning, wondering why him not me. But you'll realize how exhausting it is to ponder that.

Sounds like bluepill cuckness but you gotta not really give a shit tbh

How exactly do you define "feel normal"? There's an underlying nuanced intention I know you have, I can't articulate it, but it has something to do with you not truly accepting things entirely, contrary to what you may think.

For instance, you may claim you've accepted not being able to have sex or a gf, but deep down you still probably cling to the hope you have a chance, which is why you seethe at genetically superior normies

TBH stop giving a shit and realize it doesn't truly matter

I reckon you're prolly just some mtn who's just a tad autistic, stop caring too much and you'll get to feel that "normal"

For me it becomes real bad when I invert my photos.

Whenever I do it my harmony lowers and so do my features look worse

I know nothing really changes besides shifting ur face to the other side but my brain makes it seem like a huge problem

So am I looking at myself more positively than I should and meaning that I think of myself more handsome than I really am? I am blackpilled for a while so I tend to take the humble approach at times and am self aware about features/harmony/appeal

------------------------------------

It also makes me think if whenever people see me for the first time they get that same reaction that I have of weird looking or even straight up ugly

I have read from people that if you can't notice your flaws in the mirror then they aren't big that stand out and wouldn't be seen by others.

I have an uneven jawline where it bulges out to one side more than the other and one eye has more upper eyelid exposure than the other. Looking at the mirror myself I look normal until again I invert and then I get that shock factor. Doesn't matter how many times I keep doing this it won't ever change anything

• +1
For me it becomes real bad when I invert my photos.

Whenever I do it my harmony lowers and so do my features look worse

I know nothing really changes besides shifting ur face to the other side but my brain makes it seem like a huge problem

So am I looking at myself more positively than I should and meaning that I think of myself more handsome than I really am? I am blackpilled for a while so I tend to take the humble approach at times and am self aware about features/harmony/appeal

------------------------------------

It also makes me think if whenever people see me for the first time they get that same reaction that I have of weird looking or even straight up ugly

I have read from people that if you can't notice your flaws in the mirror then they aren't big that stand out and wouldn't be seen by others.

I have an uneven jawline where it bulges out to one side more than the other and one eye has more upper eyelid exposure than the other. Looking at the mirror myself I look normal until again I invert and then I get that shock factor. Doesn't matter how many times I keep doing this it won't ever change anything
the way ppl see you is from a true mirror but even a normal one could manage even if it's not 100 accurate

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
the way ppl see you is from a true mirror but even a normal one could manage even if it's not 100 accurate
I wonder why haven't mirrors been replaced with true mirrors nowadays?

• +1

I look at my face in the mirror and I'm so ugly bro, how can I even cope, knowing I'm at most a ltn? softmaxxing can't save me, surgery will get me to mtn at most

I'm 5'9, recessed chin, framecel, a skinny twink, honestly, it never began, yk what's worse? I can't vent here, no one gives a fuck, I can't escape from my inceldom, I'm a genetic dead end

I will never have kids bro, never, even if I ascend I won't, I'm not going to make their life's hell, not that I could get them in first place

the world is so unfair, I see normies looking better than me, I get mogged everyday, I have no good features, not my jaw, not my eyes, not my nose, what's the point in living? I can just LDAR, till I possibly get enough courage to kill myself

I can't even cope saying "Oh yea I'm in puberty maybe I can ascend" nah man, I can't, my chin ain't gonna grow, my bones will be the same

if I ever get on roids, I'll just be a Viking manlet, short guy type of shit, if I get on hgh, idk, prolly no effects since it's cope

I give up on everything bro, nobody will save me, I'm just so tired of seeing everyone being genetically superior than me, why did I have to be the disgusting one?

i wish all of you to ascend, to be happy and have a good life, to not be like me, never in my life, I was never happy for more than 1 week, never bro, I never had a good period

there was never a day, I was happy with my face or anything about me, never, and I never will

One person that got to feel the same as me, or somewhat similar is @Nick.Harte, genuinely a good guy that I only hope the best goes for him, but even to him, the world was cruel

I don't blame others, I blame myself, I am the issue, ig for some people life was just not made to be lived, but survived
read every word

• +1
Can we Collab and rope together on yt live?

• +1

• +1
I care about u bro , pms are open.I too don’t have a single friend in life , and I don’t have anyone I can really rely on except my mom

• +1
I care about u bro , pms are open.I too don’t have a single friend in life , and I don’t have anyone I can really rely on except my mom
It's like a curse, a repellent against everyone that comes nearby us

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto