Idk if my temples are narrow

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5 inches Bonepressed
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
33,864
Reputation
56,994
@lowinhibragecel

Heres undistorted image. I do see some hollowing though ngl
IMG 20260930 132218
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, fantom0726, simematic and 1 other person
Mirin bro

IMG 4624
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, Bitchwhipper2 and fantom0726
bhai what is this
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726 and Bitchwhipper2
what are u on
Shit, now only low dose EQ to reverse the crazy gyno flareup trt gave me

But back 3 months ago and you name it bro. I was on the kitchen sink
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Shit, now only low dose EQ to reverse the crazy gyno flareup trt gave me

But back 3 months ago and you name it bro. I was on the kitchen sink
what trt dose were u on? were u not using arimidex and shiet?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
what trt dose were u on? were u not using arimidex and shiet?
150 bruh. The actual breast tissue underneath the nip was the of half a golfball

I think all the deca i ran permanently fucking up my aromatization
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
pflcel round eyes cel

it is over
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1, fantom0726 and Bitchwhipper2
150 bruh. The actual breast tissue underneath the nip was the of half a golfball

I think all the deca i ran permanently fucking up my aromatization
do u think u have chances to make it go away
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
do u think u have chances to make it go away
I could probably reverse a good chunk of it with raloxifine but Im not sure its worth dishing out the extra 200 bucks because its quite passable in its current state.

Im actually sooo on the fence ngl
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726

Similar threads

voks
Replies
41
Views
108
voks
voks
thefacearchitect
Discussion idk
Replies
1
Views
8
bnugly
bnugly
peptidehater22
Replies
9
Views
52
moonx
moonx
kiasdabsnolhcro
Mogs idk
Replies
8
Views
55
kiasdabsnolhcro
kiasdabsnolhcro
themogger1
Replies
17
Views
100
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top