Idk what doses i should use on HGH or AI

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Silver
If anyone has any idea how to make a guide on things to use to grow taller, i saw this, is it legit?
SAVE 20240421 221904

hgh along with ai would always mog but there's a risk of u experiencing downgrowth when it comes to ur face with a slight chance of u growing more than ur genetic cap

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
hgh along with ai would always mog but there's a risk of u experiencing downgrowth when it comes to ur face with a slight chance of u growing more than ur genetic cap
Still worth the try, what could be the risk on my face?
I need to know what dosages i could be using on HGH and ai help me out

Still worth the try, what could be the risk on my face?
I need to know what dosages i could be using on HGH and ai help me out
Enlarging ur nose is quite common if the cartilage is still open
25 mg aromasin eod and ideally 5 iu of hgh ed

• +1
Also the soft tissue would looksmin u so bad

• +1
I personally don’t think having more hgh would help u grow past ur genetic cap unless u have iss or hgh deficient

• +1
:feelswhy:how can i grow more then
U can maximize ur chance of growing taller by increasing ur protein intake, still would recommend taking aromasin along with a dht blocker if any of ur male relatives have mpb

• +1
U can maximize ur chance of growing taller by increasing ur protein intake, still would recommend taking aromasin along with a dht blocker if any of ur male relatives have mpb
only taking aromasin?

so if i do the cycle on my thread i wont get taller(taking along aromasin)?

I would go with 5000mcg (5 mg) of CJC1295 with DAC weekly, 25 mg of MK677 before bed, and aromasin 12.5 mg three times a week.

• +1
by weekly you mean everyday?
No, split up 2500 mcg of CJC-1295 on Monday and Thursday, making it 5000 mcg a week.

Sources:

• +1
No, split up 2500 mcg of CJC-1295 on Monday and Thursday, making it 5000 mcg a week.

Sources:

that is so fucking expensive

Sources:

mk everyday?

Get hgh off qsc or get hexarelin and inject 100 mcg 3 times a day and switch it with ghrp-2 every 2 weeks to stay sensitive to both, u could also throw in mod grf

• +1
I bought all of this shit already. The CJC-1295 for a month's supply is around $220, so it's definitely expensive.
i hope one month supply with everything is enough to gain at least 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I bought all of this shit already. The CJC-1295 for a month's supply is around $220, so it's definitely expensive.
how so? you are suppose to take CJC 8 times per month right?

• +1
I would go with 5000mcg (5 mg) of CJC1295 with DAC weekly, 25 mg of MK677 before bed, and aromasin 12.5 mg three times a week.
25mg of mk is 80 dollars how fcan i buy one bottle everyday bro i aint elon musk:lul:

only 1 mg of mk per day?
NO NIGGA 25 mg per ml. All you have to do is take 1 ml of it before bed. There is 50 ml in the entire bottle, which is 1250 mg worth of that shit in the entire bottle.

• +1
NO NIGGA 25 mg per ml. All you have to do is take 1 ml of it before bed. There is 50 ml in the entire bottle, which is 1250 mg worth of that shit in the entire bottle.
its 1 am i couldnt figure that out:lul:

• +1
no trolling i can acttualy take that?:ROFLMAO:

• +1
the sites are good? you ever tested it before?
I've ordered from amino asylum for Melanotan 2 and it works and swisschems for ipamorelin. I ordered my CJC-1295 from Peptide Sciences and the MK677, but I haven't gotten those yet. They're coming in a few days. I didn't get my aromasin from the source I sent you, though I got it through a pharmacy. My dad is brining it over tomorrow, so I will update you on all of this in a few days when I'm fully on everything.

• +1
I've ordered from amino asylum for Melanotan 2 and it works and swisschems for ipamorelin. I ordered my CJC-1295 from Peptide Sciences and the MK677, but I haven't gotten those yet. They're coming in a few days. I didn't get my aromasin from the source I sent you, though I got it through a pharmacy. My dad is brining it over tomorrow, so I will update you on all of this in a few days when I'm fully on everything.
thank you bro, i dont live on the us so its harder to get stuff with no medical prescription

• +1