Idk why people still shill for cold approaching when

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
It's been memed as a loser low status activity ad nauseum. Most normies meet through going to the pubs/work/school/other activities with multiple people.

Just being some guy approaching random women is high effort/low return even for good looking men. At least in the examples above you come across as less threatening and more sociable whereas random approaches are literally shooting from the hip and hoping you hit a target. The only legit cold approach is if you're in a place where it's welcomed like a bar or club. Of course no guy that posts on an incel forum would even go to shit like that without having an anxiety attack so therefore muh cold approach bro!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2beltshawty, JovenCansao, juste and 4 others

It's been memed as a loser low status activity ad nauseum. Most normies meet through going to the pubs/work/school/other activities with multiple people.

Just being some guy approaching random women is high effort/low return even for good looking men. At least in the examples above you come across as less threatening and more sociable whereas random approaches are literally shooting from the hip and hoping you hit a target. The only legit cold approach is if you're in a place where it's welcomed like a bar or club. Of course no guy that posts on an incel forum would even go to shit like that without having an anxiety attack so therefore muh cold approach bro!
No it works if you are approaching looksmatched women.
Have done this plenty of time. Also jfl plenty on guys here aren't incel.

But yeah if its over and you're sub5 cold approaching is gonne be just as bad as tinder. But for normies+ its much better than anything, even warm approach.

dnr this bullshit but title
cold approaching is the way + PUA

its my way thats why she made it a meme here

No it works if you are approaching looksmatched women.
Have done this plenty of time. Also jfl plenty on guys here aren't incel.

But yeah if its over and you're sub5 cold approaching is gonne be just as bad as tinder. But for normies+ its much better than anything, even warm approach.
This is how I know you're coping. You claim it's BETTER than warm approach jfl

This is how I know you're coping. You claim it's BETTER than warm approach jfl
That`s my experience, what can I say?

YMMV obviously, but from what I can tell, women really respect a man who's willing to approach them. Only if they think he's good looking enough ofc. You don't get the same halo from chatting up a girl when it is socially expected for you to do so.

Warm approach is a very close second tho, but for me, cold approach is king.