If 9 /10 people enjoyed gangrape and got pleasure by it wouldn't it be justified

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken
If the amount of happiness of those 9 people is more then the sadness or pain the 1 person felt

So wouldn't rape be justified

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18244
9 out of 10 people would enjoy seeing you getting fucked in the ass by 3 tyrones in a maximum security prison, still won't be justified

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deprived and to be human
we need to respect democracy

high iq shitpost

you know I never thought of it that way

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
9 out of 10 people would enjoy seeing you getting fucked in the ass by 3 tyrones in a maximum security prison, still won't be justified
why so triggered also yes I would be justified also in such a society if most men wanted to fuck 16-year-olds jb that would be justified too

in fact if the jbs think its normal and the law of the land they won't even resist because people would just comform

you know I never thought of it that way
What Is Utilitarianism? Utilitarianism is a theory of morality that advocates actions that foster happiness or pleasure and oppose actions that cause unhappiness or harm. When directed toward making social, economic, or political decisions, a utilitarian philosophy would aim for the betterment of society as a whole.