If a female looks at me I turn around to look if chad is behind me and they probably think I’m retard

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
Everytime a female looks at me or glances I turn around and look immediately if there May be a chad thundercock :chad:behind me but chad never behind me I must be the chad

I literally took your advice serious and it is a habit now thx

or if a female plays with her hair I just think she must have lice
 
Last edited:
👧 . . . . . . . . :incel::chad:
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
4
Views
21
thehand
thehand
anaverageman
Replies
8
Views
50
anaverageman
anaverageman
TGUN.
Replies
14
Views
140
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
111
foxhead131
foxhead131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top