If a foid can't have children is she going to be miserable the rest of her life?

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
Without getting into too much detail, I know a foid in her 40's. (I don't really like her, and she's definitely not my best buddy). She's married, the guy is probably an oofy-doofy that she married because she didn't have any other options (he's not very GL). She said she was planning to have kids, but that was many years ago and she still doesn't have kids. Never asked her about it. But if she's North of 40 without kids, the biological likelihood of her ever having kids is that it's probably not going to happen. I think she's unable to have kids but obviously isn't going to talk about it. The big problem is that she waited until she was in her 30's to get married.

I was just thinking about being in her shoes, and my gut tells me she's probably going to be secretly miserable the rest of her life. Married to a not very attractive man without any children. Like the idea of her getting married was specifically to have children. Now she's married to a guy I doubt she's attracted to. She escaped the fate of being a spinster cat lady, but now she's older and not attractive. I don't know if the guy is going to stay with her because I'm sure he wanted kids. So if he finds another fertile woman, he could be out of there. Like, what do you think it's like for a foid to be in that situation, and whenever she sees a mother and child know "that will never be you"?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, LooksThinker, Dicktator and 3 others
Sorry, meant to post this in offtopic. Can a mod move it?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, LooksThinker and bishōnenmaxxer
most people want children, and are broken when they find out they can't outlive their lifespan by the extension of an offspring, that being said she might be dissatisfied with her life but most people are. most people around us are compromising in some or the other way and they will die with regrets, such is the reality of life

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, horizontallytall, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Like, what do you think it's like for a foid to be in that situation, and whenever she sees a mother and child know "that will never be you"?
I've actually had this topic of conversation brought up multiple times with girls, couple IRL couple online. Infertility is one of the most devastating things that can be revealed to a woman. One of the essentials of womanhood, motherhood, being stripped away without any hope of recovery is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies lover. I say "worst enemies lover", as I can't see a situation in which a woman would find them to become my enemy. We aren't competing.

Relevant song about the topic. Heart wrenching.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and ElBastardo
Depends on personality, but most women will eventually end up miserable without kids. At some point, most of their friends will have kids or move away and lose interest in sharing their childless lifestyle.

Keep in mind that many women's minds are warped by hormonal birth control pills.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElBastardo
I've actually had this topic of conversation brought up multiple times with girls, couple IRL couple online. Infertility is one of the most devastating things that can be revealed to a woman. One of the essentials of womanhood, motherhood, being stripped away without any hope of recovery is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies lover. I say "worst enemies lover", as I can't see a situation in which a woman would find them to become my enemy. We aren't competing.

mitski chad

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and ElBastardo
Yes. That’s literally her only purpose in life and she can’t do shit about it and fulfill it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ElBastardo
most people want children, and are broken when they find out they can't outlive their lifespan by the extension of an offspring, that being said she might be dissatisfied with her life but most people are. most people around us are compromising in some or the other way and they will die with regrets, such is the reality of life
Everyone does. Those who don't do so because shit genetics to pass on so self-aware or lack money to make having children a good experience

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and ElBastardo
Without getting into too much detail, I know a foid in her 40's. (I don't really like her, and she's definitely not my best buddy). She's married, the guy is probably an oofy-doofy that she married because she didn't have any other options (he's not very GL). She said she was planning to have kids, but that was many years ago and she still doesn't have kids. Never asked her about it. But if she's North of 40 without kids, the biological likelihood of her ever having kids is that it's probably not going to happen. I think she's unable to have kids but obviously isn't going to talk about it. The big problem is that she waited until she was in her 30's to get married.

I was just thinking about being in her shoes, and my gut tells me she's probably going to be secretly miserable the rest of her life. Married to a not very attractive man without any children. Like the idea of her getting married was specifically to have children. Now she's married to a guy I doubt she's attracted to. She escaped the fate of being a spinster cat lady, but now she's older and not attractive. I don't know if the guy is going to stay with her because I'm sure he wanted kids. So if he finds another fertile woman, he could be out of there. Like, what do you think it's like for a foid to be in that situation, and whenever she sees a mother and child know "that will never be you"?
yeah that's pretty sad actually. one of the deeper posts i've seen on here. i guess she'll find happiness somewhere else, maybe adopt kids or use donors

• +1
Reactions: absurdlifeinnit, bishōnenmaxxer and ElBastardo
unfortunately the end of her bloodline unless she has a sister. bet her ancestors who went through hell to have her ass is probably fuming, i would too lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ElBastardo
also jfl @ using the word foid in such a serious post, still good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and ElBastardo
also jfl @ using the word foid in such a serious post, still good
If I used the word "woman" people on this forum wouldn't take the post seriously. (This is Looksmax after all.) LOL

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
When foids don't meet their biological primitive instinct of having a kid their life completely turns to one of psychosis and a whole chain of other toxic behaviors, I've seen this first person with foids who couldn't have kids (infertility) once they get older they become the most unbearable humans I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and IndraBC
One of the reasons why my dad is divorcing my step mom rn is because she can’t have any kids by him anymore, she already has 2 kids by a Pookie and Ray Ray with different fathers, and 1 doesn’t want anything to do with my step sister at all lmao

I think most men would be too but for women its more insulting. Basically any non genetically deformed woman who makes it to adulthood is supposed to have children.

If a man fails its sort of less bad since a lot of men fail. But for women it is their faults and they have wasted their lives. It would be like being born smart and upper class and becoming a drunk alcoholic working at walmart. You would be way more bitter then some white trash guy in the same situation

although men and women both would feel awful having no kids I do think its more brutal for women since majority of women completely are in control. Imagine fucking around your 20s then your 30s roll by you start looking more and more you can only get oofy doofy losers to commit and then at 33 you are already virtually infertile or nearing it. An incel tier guy could at least die knowing they never had a shot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, jelty te mogea and ElBastardo

Half the gen Z & millennial women I know have 3+ abortions so I don’t fall for this bullshit hahaha

So heart-wrenching 😢 muh children 😢

Not like you spent your teens, 20s, and even 30s going to clubs to give blowies to random guys and running trains with the college football team

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, bishōnenmaxxer and JovenCansao
Half the gen Z & millennial women I know have 3+ abortions so I don’t fall for this bullshit hahaha

So heart-wrenching 😢 muh children 😢

Not like you spent your teens, 20s, and even 30s going to clubs to give blowies to random guys and running trains with

My honest reaction:

Supreme Gentleman HAPAchad Slayer of Sororites and Baron of BMWs CHADliot CHADodger

yes their mentality is deeply affected. just look at any cat lady or career wymxn with dead wombs, they become coping nutjobs

sometimes i forget that we are still in the middle of the marxist experiment, we won't know the full results on millennials until at least another decade or so, and even later for zoomers

yes their mentality is deeply affected. just look at any cat lady or career wymxn with dead wombs, they become coping nutjobs

Yeah, think you the nail on the head. Just checked her FB. Ridiculous amount of pics of her dogs. Like in their cribs, dressed up in clothes.

I agree.

As others have said, only purpose behind why we do anything in life to reproduce, and all the mental gymnastics that surround it.

While there's always more ways for women to have kids other than pregnancy these days, there has to be some sort of biological response where you wouldn't love the kid as much as if you had given birth to them on your own. Fucking suifuel lmfao

Just don't be infertile