If a girl doesnt drive you crazy, she isnt worth it

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i never met any girl that made me feel that way she did. and not in a bad way, i liked how she made me feel. because she understood me and supported me. sadly it didnt last long.

meanwhile some subhuman bottom tier girsl i met were trying to bring me down and demoralize me. womens looks level dont matter much when it comes to their personalities it seems, better looking girls tend to be more compassionate unironically. they still ghost anyway.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Klasik01, Lokki and 1 other person
Nigga you don't even get any bitches 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, sub5c3l, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Real.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
every foid makes chad feel the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and InnerVoid
To find a girl that doesn't laugh at your back is fucking hard nowadays, even some foids post your text screenshots or share them with other ppl this is the type of women you can find now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, vermillioncorefan and InnerVoid
every foid makes chad feel the same
cope. jfl if you think chad doesnt get a massive dopamine spike after cumming in your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
To find a girl that doesn't laugh at your back is fucking hard nowadays, even some foids post your text screenshots or share them with other ppl this is the type of women you can find now.
im 99% that girl i went out with in january definately discussed me with her friends. "there is this weird 28 yo guy thats hitting on me, what do you think?". And im also 99% sure she is friends with a girl i met off tinder in summer cuz they are the same age and in the same class

• So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart and Klasik01
foids post your text screenshots or share them with other ppl this is the type of women you can find now.
exactly thats so cortisol spiking and traumatizing fuck this life

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
im 99% that girl i went out with in january definately discussed me with her friends. "there is this weird 28 yo guy thats hitting on me, what do you think?". And im also 99% sure she is friends with a girl i met off tinder in summer cuz they are the same age and in the same class
Yeah probably every girl in the class knows that she rejected me because she is friends with other people. This is humiliating...

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Yeah probably every girl in the class knows that she rejected me because she is friends with other people. This is humiliating...
girls always gossip more than they let people think

cope. jfl if you think chad doesnt get a massive dopamine spike after cumming in your oneitis
he obviously gets a dopamine spike you retard but doesnt have abused dog oneitis having syndrome. he meets a great new foid every week and forgets about the last one faster than you make an org thread. and everytime its like a completly refreshed feeling and 0 boredom

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
he obviously gets a dopamine spike you retard but doesnt have abused dog oneitis having syndrome. he meets a great new foid every week and forgets about the last one faster than you make an org thread. and everytime its like a completly refreshed feeling and 0 boredom
my oneitis is special.....