If a girl finds you attractive she’ll be sexual IMMEDIATELY

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Don’t waste your time trying to become “sex man” to a girl who hasn’t already been talking with you sexually. In almost every experience I’ve had with girls who find me attractive, and girls who don’t, the common thing is with girls who do is we get sexual IMMEDIATELY. Whether its sexting, nudes, etc. You don’t need to get to know a girl for her to want your dick in her pussy, don’t waste your time trying to fuck a girl who doesn’t even communicate with you sexually.

Also a lot of the times they’ll initiate it before you do lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Kmscurry, subhuman incel and 12 others
Legit theory.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 6401 and treedude
Legit theory.
Its a huge difference bro. I can treat two girls the same, one thats into me, one that isnt, and the difference in responses i get is A COMPLETE 180 FUCKING DEGREES DUDE.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, DivineBeing, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I have been preaching this since the dawn of time.

If a girl is sexually attracted to you, she will move to you.
She will message you. She will send you pictures. She will buy you shit. She will be aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, horizontallytall, Preoximerianas and 5 others
True.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
tfw unattractive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, darkness97 and Deleted member 6401
I have been preaching this since the dawn of time.

If a girl is sexually attracted to you, she will move to you.
She will message you. She will send you pictures. She will buy you shit. She will be aggressive.
theres no such thing as making a girl sexually attracted to you solely based on words and actions. those can only compliment your LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
Very high iq post
Women who like you from first sight will obviously be inclined to pursue you

I will win her over someday is cucked thinking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
They might be sexual and aggressive it's true but I dont think they all are at the same level.

What I consider a total sign of attraction Is submissiveness . Or at least Is More common than sexual aggressiveness right out of the bat. You know, that kind of stare, the way they talk to you or jiggle at your stupid jokes, etc

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
If a girl is into you, as soon as possible she'll offer to suck your cock so that she can check out what you're packing.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 6401
Sure. The girl from your class that finds you attractie will send you nudes. LOW iq.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Kirby7000 and Deleted member 6401
Sure. The girl from your class that finds you attractie will send you nudes. LOW iq.
the girl from your class that finds you attractive has a 100% more chance to send you nudes than the one that doesn’t, fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
the girl from your class that finds you attractive has a 100% more chance to send you nudes than the one that doesn’t, fucking idiot

You retards dont know how high inhib girls are if it is about sending personal stuff to someone that has many common friends. They are afraid of having the slut status, so they rather send nudes to ppl with less common friends(tinder). Now kys

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Preoximerianas, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Nuclear blackpill

@SubhumanOverload

• +1
This is 100% leejet

If your talking about sluts. My oneitis doesn’t even talk to people tbh

• +1
True tbh. A girl will make clear signs when she's interested. Otherwise she's just nervous/being nice, which doesn't automatically mean she's into you. Hard to tell the difference if you're not used to interacting with women.

• +1
If you're already slaying a reasonable amount, you can take a girl who isn't too interested and raise her interest over of the course of some time to the point where she's really into you. Some take longer than others, but it mostly depends on you and the quality of your game.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Preoximerianas, fjor2096 and 1 other person
But Muh personality

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 6401
High iq post.

• +1
High IQ.

• +1
You retards dont know how high inhib girls are if it is about sending personal stuff to someone that has many common friends. They are afraid of having the slut status, so they rather send nudes to ppl with less common friends(tinder). Now kys
Now this, the fuck are you saying that a girl will get sexually agressive, they only get that agressive for fucking legit, real chad

If a girl is into you she will be show sings of being so but she will not jump on your crotch or send you nudes immediately or some crap. Girls are high inhib as fuck as don't risk for shit because in the stone age they could've been killed very easily as they are weak, so even if a girl is sexually interested in you and she shows sings of being so, YOU MUST INTIATE

Now I know this is hard for autists but that's why mentalceldom is thing

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, fjor2096, Real and 4 others
Don’t waste your time trying to become “sex man” to a girl who hasn’t already been talking with you sexually. In almost every experience I’ve had with girls who find me attractive, and girls who don’t, the common thing is with girls who do is we get sexual IMMEDIATELY. Whether its sexting, nudes, etc. You don’t need to get to know a girl for her to want your dick in her pussy, don’t waste your time trying to fuck a girl who doesn’t even communicate with you sexually.

Also a lot of the times they’ll initiate it before you do lmfao
What if girls make it clear they like you but doesn't act sexual at all?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kirby7000 and Deleted member 6401
Now this, the fuck are you saying that a girl will get sexually agressive, they only get that agressive for fucking legit, real chad

If a girl is into you she will be show sings of being so but she will not jump on your crotch or send you nudes immediately or some crap. Girls are high inhib as fuck as don't risk for shit because in the stone age they could've been killed very easily as they are weak, so even if a girl is sexually interested in you and she shows sings of being so, YOU MUST INTIATE

Now I know this is hard for autists but that's why mentalceldom is thing
You don't have to be chad for girls to be sexually agressive. You just have to be the best catch she can possibly get at the moment. Having personality:bluepill: Helps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553 and Edgar
This happens only if you are a 1% Chad.
But is definately not how Normies find girlfriends. 98% of guys who get laid did not get laid with the woman being sexual right from the start when just seeing the guy. A woman messaging a man first is not normal, her proposing a meet is not normal, her initiating the kiss is not normal, her going for genitals first is not normal. Having multiple dates before sex is normal.
In the mating dance the man is the active one. Yes, Chad can have it different, but Chad is an outlier, an anomaly.

You don't have to be chad for girls to be sexually agressive. You just have to be the best catch she can possibly get at the moment. Having personality:bluepill: Helps
greycel bumped a 2 year old thread for some overused joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and horizontallytall