IF A GIRL FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE THEN SHED WANT YOU TO BE RUDE TO HER

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
I dont know why theyre like this but this is true.
My oneitis finds me attractive and one time in chemistry on a table, my friend would annoy her and roast her and shed get angry at him and tell him to go away. Once she said "im gonna stab you with a knife", he said "wheres the knife", then i say "in the kitchen"(women in kitchen stereotype) and we stsrted laughing. Then she legit got happy and started LAUGHING WITH ME.
My friend says "he just roasted you sre you gonna roast him back" and then she hesitates and just says "men cant cook for shit anyways" jfl if women dont start laughing alongside you when you roast them its over

how about being rude with my dick cuckold

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
yea cuz ur jk. if youre being rude to her and she doesnt take it well, or doesnt know you, your chances are OVER

stop coping OP
your oneitis doesnt fancy you because your an asian
you responded like a cuck and she accepted your submission to her.
faggot

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 206
yea cuz ur jk. if youre being rude to her and she doesnt take it well, or doesnt know you, your chances are OVER
Im not joking. And she did tske it well she was laughing WITH me. And yh we dont speak
stop coping OP
your oneitis doesnt fancy you because your an asian
you responded like a cuck and she accepted your submission to her.
faggot
My oneitis is THE SAME ETHNICITY AS ME. Were both currys in a really ethnik area.

Im not joking. And she did tske it well she was laughing WITH me. And yh we dont speak

My oneitis is THE SAME ETHNICITY AS ME. Were both currys in a really ethnik area.
She thought u were jk. Or you're a weirdo and she didn't wanna make you feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
She thought u were jk. Or you're a weirdo and she didn't wanna make you feel bad.
Whenever my friend made jokes at her shed get angry at him and tell him to go away even tho he was jokung (not received that well). And if she finds me attractive then she wouldnt see me as a weirdo to stsrt of with

Whenever my friend made jokes at her shed get angry at him and tell him to go away even tho he was jokung (not received that well). And if she finds me attractive then she wouldnt see me as a weirdo to stsrt of with
how do u even know she finds you attractive?

how do u even know she finds you attractive?
In the same table before i was getting roasted by evrryone on the table. They were calling me fat since I go fish and chips everyday. One of the girld was looking st me and said "hes cute" and then my oneitis says "i know, his smile"

In the same table before i was getting roasted by evrryone on the table. They were calling me fat since I go fish and chips everyday. One of the girld was looking st me and said "hes cute" and then my oneitis says "i know, his smile"
im sorry boyo, but that doesnt mean anything. they were probably being nice to you because you were getting violated. women give fake compliments all the time.

unless shes giving you iois she doesnt find you attractive

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
:feelsyay: DOPAMINE BOOST :feelsyay:

im sorry boyo, but that doesnt mean anything. they were probably being nice to you because you were getting violated. women give fake compliments all the time.

unless shes giving you iois she doesnt find you attractive
Yes she does give me iois. Once she was staring at me for a whole min straight with her eyes wide open. And then she whispers something into her gay friends ear.
Also once my physics teacher went to the table she was sat on an talked about prom. She started stsring me and said "who am i going prom with?" Theres more but i cba to type tbh

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes she does give me iois. Once she was staring at me for a whole min straight with her eyes wide open. And then she whispers something into her gay friends ear.
Also once my physics teacher went to the table she was sat on an talked about prom. She started stsring me and said "who am i going prom with?" Theres more but i cba to type tbh
its plausible, but any actual iois?

like hair touching, her touching you constantly, etc.

its plausible, but any actual iois?

like hair touching, her touching you constantly, etc.
I dont speak to her rly but this one time:
Everyone was sitting down in class talking, it was me and her about to walk past each other. I had to wait for her to pass since it was too narrow for 2 people. She was talking to people as she walked holding a chair, then she noticed me and instantly looked to the ground and started walking slowly.

Another time in maths i was sitting down and she was talking to a guy friend. They wrote "yes" and "no" on each side of the rubber and the game was to say something and roll the rubber to see if its a yes or a no.
The guy friend said "(oneitis) would bang" and then saud some name i didnt hear. She said "eww no". At the end of the lesson he said "should (oneitis) and (my name) be together)" and then she got happy and started smiling to herself and she legit fell back on her chair while smiling to herself lmao

I dont speak to her rly but this one time:
Everyone was sitting down in class talking, it was me and her about to walk past each other. I had to wait for her to pass since it was too narrow for 2 people. She was talking to people as she walked holding a chair, then she noticed me and instantly looked to the ground and started walking slowly.

Another time in maths i was sitting down and she was talking to a guy friend. They wrote "yes" and "no" on each side of the rubber and the game was to say something and roll the rubber to see if its a yes or a no.
The guy friend said "(oneitis) would bang" and then saud some name i didnt hear. She said "eww no". At the end of the lesson he said "should (oneitis) and (my name) be together)" and then she got happy and started smiling to herself and she legit fell back on her chair while smiling to herself lmao
i dont think these mean anything, and it could be you noticing random shit like an autist and hoping they mean something.

But the second one could be an indicator, but it could also be she was laughing at the prospect you 2 would be together. But if she didnt want u, she probably wouldve made a disgusted face. The only way to know is to go up to her and talk with her. Or else you wont know if she actually likes you.

keep us updated op. but u seem autistic tho, dont screw this up.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
i dont think these mean anything, and it could be you noticing random shit like an autist and hoping they mean something.

But the second one could be an indicator, but it could also be she was laughing at the prospect you 2 would be together. But if she didnt want u, she probably wouldve made a disgusted face. The only way to know is to go up to her and talk with her. Or else you wont know if she actually likes you.

keep us updated op. but u seem autistic tho, dont screw this up.
She didnt make a disgust face she was happy. Usually she says "no" if she wouldnt smash and shes honest abt it even when its to someones face from my experience. I dont think she "likes" as in a crush way but i think she does find me attractive. I have to wait legit 6 weeks to talk to her since summer holidays.
Is this an ioi?:
3 weeks ago there was a sixth form taster day, if you dont show up its assumed thst youre moving to a different school for sixth form or college. My close friend told me that she asked him "Wheres (my name)" and he said "he didnt come to it" and she says "oh ok"

Ew you guys are curries. Dont care

• JFL
I dont know why theyre like this but this is true.
My oneitis finds me attractive and one time in chemistry on a table, my friend would annoy her and roast her and shed get angry at him and tell him to go away. Once she said "im gonna stab you with a knife", he said "wheres the knife", then i say "in the kitchen"(women in kitchen stereotype) and we stsrted laughing. Then she legit got happy and started LAUGHING WITH ME.
My friend says "he just roasted you sre you gonna roast him back" and then she hesitates and just says "men cant cook for shit anyways" jfl if women dont start laughing alongside you when you roast them its over
I roast women all the time. Just roasted my Uber driver and she laughed and flamed me back

Still 3 months single

what a load of fucking cope

I roast women all the time. Just roasted my Uber driver and she laughed and flamed me back

Still 3 months single
Because thats your uber driver
If you roast girls that you dont know and they enjoy it that means they could find you sttractive
You are a streetshitter yet somehow i am the coping one
Yeah Im a streetshitter, your mother is the streetsweeper who cleans the shits i take in the village daily.

Because thats your uber driver
If you roast girls that you dont know and they enjoy it that means they could find you sttractive
Again, all the time, more of people I don’t know then know. I just mentioned my driver because it was the most recent.
Don’t consider myself all that in looks, I just flaming people.

Again, all the time, more of people I don’t know then know. I just mentioned my driver because it was the most recent.
Don’t consider myself all that in looks, I just flaming people.
How do the girls respond?

How do the girls respond?
How else should they respond: playfully roast me, laugh, laugh then change the subject etc.
If she gets mad then you’re either annoying, aspie, serious or ofc, ugly

• +1
How else should they respond: playfully roast me, laugh, laugh then change the subject etc.

Why is Lookism Crashing all the time?

Hmm interesting
You made me change my mind great job bro

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC