If a girl has always been dating men of other ethnicities before you, would you still date her?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Honestly I wouldn’t tbh.

I don’t really care if she happened to have 1 ethnic bf before. But all her ex bfs were ethnics? There must be something wrong with her brain.

If she has always been burning coal before me then I’d feel so insecure about my dick ngl. She’d probably compare my dick with the BBCs she used to suck and laugh about it with friends :feelshaha: :feelswhy:

Bro, I wouldn't date a girl that had more than 1 relationship in the past, idc if ethnic or not. I probably wouldn't date a girl that was with an Albanian or Turk though tbh ngl no offense to anyone xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Time Travel and Deleted member 616
Not BBC tho. She'll never be able to go back

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
Bro, I wouldn't date a girl that had more than 1 relationship in the past, idc if ethnic or not. I probably wouldn't date a girl that was with an Albanian or Turk though tbh ngl no offense to anyone xd
Then you’d better lock one down before you turn 25. Before 24 I was always the first ngl but then I had to date someone who had had 2+ relationships in her past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Then you’d better lock one down before you turn 25. Before 24 I was always the first ngl but then I had to date someone who had had 2+ relationships in her past.
Thanks for the advice bro, have you ever gone for girls a lot younger than you? (early 20s?)

Thanks for the advice bro, have you ever gone for girls a lot younger than you? (early 20s?)
Before 24 my gfs were 17, 20 and 19 when we met. My last 2 were 22 and 23 when we started dating. Last year I went out with a young girl who’s 19 (I’m 27) but she ended up ghosting me. Now all the foids who show interest are non virgins above 25. Agepill sucks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
i honestly wouldnt care if i got STDs at this point. If i were to have sex, i would do it till i die from heart strain.

• So Sad
I hope you like your hand

You two will be alone and together until your last day

• Hmm...
Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Before 24 my gfs were 17, 20 and 19 when we met. My last 2 were 22 and 23 when we started dating. Last year I went out with a young girl who’s 19 (I’m 27) but she ended up ghosting me. Now all the foids who show interest are non virgins above 25. Agepill sucks.
Fucking Chad, girls are attracted to you?
Get the fuck out.

If she was a tall PSL 5 I would

I hope you like your hand

You two will be alone and together until your last day
I'm already in an LTR retard

hope you enjoy betabuxxing for starfish sex once a week with 20kgs overweight Becky who took 3 dicks a day during her partying days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Zeta ascended
Dude in Germany you will not find 1 girl above 20 that hadn't at least 3 boyfriends

And they lost their Virginity a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Fucking Chad, girls are attracted to you?
Get the fuck out.
Cope. If I were chad I wouldn’t even LTR so many times in the first place, it’s a total waste of time and I love fucking around. Besides none of the girls I dated were stacys. If you’re a true chad you’ll date at least one Stacy in life.

I'm already in an LTR retard

hope you enjoy betabuxxing for starfish sex once a week with 20kgs overweight Becky who took 3 dicks a day during her partying days
Dude nobody cares for your ugly 3 psl girlfriend

As long as it's not a black with bbc

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 616
I'll date anything with a pussy, so yes.

she needs a rock thrown at her head, ngl

same here lmao but if she had a black guy same shit

Once she tastes my mulatto BBC she will forget every man she has ever known, indeed