• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't get sad get ANGRY

• +1
>western cartoons

View attachment 1603

Not worthy of response.
anime is a gimmick made by the chink best interest government for NEET asians living inside handing it twice to purple haired waifus so they dont molest women. fact

• +1
Bump. If a girl rejects you give her money!!! She'll be so confused :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
cuckmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
wtf don't bump old threads like this, I thought for a second blackopstruecel had returned

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Especially since Japan awaits. (I am offended btw you didn't respond to my last PM).

:lul::soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all::feelshmm:

But you said you're Asian, even tho there is proof you're white.

Low iq post....u r just trading ur self respect by giving attention to her again ...she will just think you dont have any self respect ....its better to move on and think nothing happened...maybe she is not in a good mood to talk...there can be many reasons for her not talking to u and rejecting ...remember some girls get nervous around chands and so they better try to avoid u at first

Stupid advice. You talking with a foid who rejected you is just wasting time.

What a stupid thread by the lord, probably his worst thread ever. @Tony @Nibba

What a stupid thread by the lord, probably his worst thread ever. @Tony @Nibba
Yeah he couldn't be intelligent always. Some of his autism had to be stupid so he could relate to the others

This happened to me and i gave up
Legit.
????

This sounds like some PUA "shit test" bullshit. If it seems like she is rejecting you, SHE IS rejecting you.

Guys, you don't get it. You are not orbitting her. Orbitting is when you like a girl but dont make a move.

If you made a move and she turned you down, you keep talking to her in order to show that you dont give a fuck about her rejection and you are cool around her
That is orbiting dude

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Best to just find ways to move on if a chick rejects you. The last thing you want after rejection is the girl on your mind.

I get what you’re trying to say but I think your implementation is wrong. You should only talk to her if it’s about something professional and you should be apathetic. Trying to purposely go out of your way to talk to her and show you that you don’t care shows that you DO care.

On, 2 mayor aspects/concerns. I disagree with this

1. getting #METOO, (sexual) harresment claims, banned from wrok/school/etc.;
Her rejection increased your inhibtion, which is bad for you as a male since you are supposed to be reckless and low inhib around women.
Look at her and speak to her like nothing happened.
Don't give her the satisfaction of knoing that she broke your confidence.
You shouldn't have weaknesses as a man. Speak to her even if she is with her bf, that will piss her off even more.
This sounds like a (sexual) harresment claim, waiting to happen.
Imo. Only let a girl have to reject you once. Then move on, towards other things and/or women.
When a woman rejects you advances, and you don't keep pushing. It may hurt your confidence a bit, but it doesn't need to. Ony if like 20 rejectiosn in a row happen, then it gets severe. 1woman, is just 1 woman.
Also. Keeping pushing after a woman rejects you. resulting in rejection you more, and harder/nastier (usually) to get the point across. Thet might be more damaging to confidence.
Let her just win, if she rejects you. And move on, to win somewhere else.

It's like a boxer, after he lost the match. Wanting to continue the match in the lockerroom, parking lot, etc..It's just game over for that match, just move on the next thing/battle/etc. and try to improve.

2. Time waisting + opportunity costs
You are not in a posistion to ignore her. Since she was the one to reject you, she knows that you want something from her and that you ignore her because you have accepted that fact she won't give it to you.

Look at her and speak to her like nothing happened. She will think "Didn't this idiot learn his lesson? Why is he talking to me?". You let her know that you don't give a shit about her rejection and that she is just pussy to you.

Sure, it won't go anywhere cause she hates you, but it's so much better over being silent and bowing down you head to her and have her think "Good, he learnt his lesson.". Don't give her the satisfaction of knoing that she broke your confidence.
While busy with a woman that will go nowhere. One waistes alot of time. And due to time waisting, one misses opportunities that are available but one can't see or go after because of being distracted or not having the time.

if a girl 'rejects' you, you are in the wrong frame of mind.

you should be of the frame to decide whether or not you are going to reject or accept her.

anything else is cuckery.