If a girl in my school find my account but doesn't follow first does that lower or higher the chances that she like me

greychadlight

greychadlight

MOGITY
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
45
I mean she cloud be ethier rly shy and thinks am too cool to follow back OR just don't wanna follow me and think that am ugly Wich is not the case bc she somehow got my number first without me knowing and just texted saying nothing so yep pls help and she is not the only girl I think the whole class found my account but DIDINT follow me first I KNOW if I follow first they Gon follow back but my ego is too high to follow first it's ethier they think am too fine cool and hot to follow them back or are just disgusted it's ethier I rope or I live the best highschool year of my life
 
Just ask her out bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: slogxER
I mean she cloud be ethier rly shy and thinks am too cool to follow back OR just don't wanna follow me and think that am ugly Wich is not the case bc she somehow got my number first without me knowing and just texted saying nothing so yep pls help and she is not the only girl I think the whole class found my account but DIDINT follow me first I KNOW if I follow first they Gon follow back but my ego is too high to follow first it's ethier they think am too fine cool and hot to follow them back or are just disgusted it's ethier I rope or I live the best highschool year of my life
Idk maybe girls like when you “make the first move”
 
Idk maybe girls like when you “make the first move”
U got a point tho unless ur Chad girls won't do the first move specially in this country where culture is about men being so manly it's rare to see someone with no beard here
 
I mean she cloud be ethier rly shy and thinks am too cool to follow back OR just don't wanna follow me and think that am ugly Wich is not the case bc she somehow got my number first without me knowing and just texted saying nothing so yep pls help and she is not the only girl I think the whole class found my account but DIDINT follow me first I KNOW if I follow first they Gon follow back but my ego is too high to follow first it's ethier they think am too fine cool and hot to follow them back or are just disgusted it's ethier I rope or I live the best highschool year of my life
yeah aks her out g
 
Greychadlight back at it again
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
45
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
zombiesaresocool
Replies
20
Views
93
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
6
Replies
8
Views
101
carvxx
carvxx
pleasevanity
Replies
4
Views
108
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
6
Replies
10
Views
61
bojackglazer
bojackglazer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top