If a girl is lost and you’re the only one around, but you’re ugly, she won’t ask you for help she’d rather stay lost forever

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
If a girl is lost in a city or area and she needs directions, she’d rather stay lost and risk being killed or starving to death than asking an ugly fuck for help

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel, Gonthar, Solidcoin and 2 others
IMG 20220128 213440

This happened to me just fucking lol. Foid lost her ticket in an underground car park that you need to get out. There were two lanes out of the place, and I pulled up in the one next to her, she basically asked what to do and I said to go back to the entrance and get out and walk through the gate again and get a ticket, she didn't understand so I tried explaining it to her and she basically gestured for me to fuck off. Dumb bitch hope she's still in there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, ballskin, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Nah, foids become submissive dogs whenever they want help

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 4301
This happened to me just fucking lol. Foid lost her ticket in an underground car park that you need to get out. There were two lanes out of the place, and I pulled up in the one next to her, she basically asked what to do and I said to go back to the entrance and get out and walk through the gate again and get a ticket, she didn't understand so I tried explaining it to her and she basically gestured for me to fuck off. Dumb bitch hope she's still in there
She asked for help though, she’s probably just slow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
Got lost Friday night n some foids helped me
Just chad shit nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Once, a woman was walking fast towards me on a narrow sidewalk. I slowed down and stepped a little to the side to make room for her, but she took a miscalculated huge side-step to make sure she wouldn't touch me at all and she fell and broke her arm.
She kept yelling "I broke my arm", while I explained to her that the hospital is just around the corner, and we could just walk there, but she wouldn't come with me. Only when another woman appeared and helped her, she walked with her, while I walked behind them being completely ignored by both of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 4301 and 1 other person