If a girl isnt obsessed with you she isnt into you

D

Deleted member 72072

S’all good, man
Look for all the little clues. Its so easy to notice when she isnt ACTUALLY into you.
If all girls you talk to arent giga obsessed w you LDAR

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, SensitiveYoungMan, xaxanibber and 24 others
Brutal blackpill, but true

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, i hear voices, wishIwasSalludon and 11 others
If she doesn't message you first she doesn't find you attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404, i hear voices and 9 others
messaging means nothing. If she isnt terra obsessed that means she isnt into you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404, billymidnight and 4 others
messaging means nothing. If she isnt terra obsessed that means she isnt into you
Chad or nothing. I will never get that treatment, never. #Never.began

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 72072
this girl u like is obsessed with u huh?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Give me some examples that would show her being obsessed with you

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
If she doesn’t approach first, u are sub-5 to her, dead srs

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404, billymidnight and 3 others
My foid coworker said “good morning” to me at work today at the beginning of my shift, does she want my long john?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and halloweed
Look for all the little clues. Its so easy to notice when she isnt ACTUALLY into you.
I am really glad you made this amazing discovery tiktokbro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and nword49
this girl u like is obsessed with u huh?
nah she hates me practically now. I told her i miss her and she replied she misses me a little. Its like im the ugliest most worthless subhuman of all time. Yet i thought she was into me but giga bluepill thought lol

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and sickdawgie
texting you every day with i love you, missing you a lot and begging to be with you spamming with calls and replying very fast, wanting sex and kissing you a lot etc

• +1
Reactions: sugarboogar and Klasik616
I have been saying this forever.
It is incredible what you can do if a girl is REALLY into you.
No "shit tests", basically nothing from PUA aplies etc.
Also approachign woman is SOOOO humiliating if she dosen't give you VERY strong IOIs and isn't really into you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Bloatedcelbag, Darkeningstar and 5 others
why do you think messaging means nothing?

Doesn't constantly messaging some1 implies that the girl is constantly thinking about u and dying to talk to you?

It's over buddy boyooo! -Hamudi
its better not to talk to girls at all its all disappointing. They give every guy affection and compliments but i will never be the only one

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
brutally true .... if she aint worshippin u its over

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
My foid coworker said “good morning” to me at work today at the beginning of my shift, does she want my long john?
no she's just friendly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, enchanted_elixir, nword49 and 1 other person
why do you think messaging means nothing?

Doesn't constantly messaging some1 implies that the girl is constantly thinking about u and dying to talk to you?
because it could be pity (like in my case), it could be slow replies, it could be boredom on her side, it could be validation seeking etc etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Lookologist003, sickdawgie and 1 other person
When im walking on the street older women always greet me good morning too, Im also curious if they want my long john as well

• +1
Reactions: nword49
its better not to talk to girls at all its all disappointing. They give every guy affection and compliments but i will never be the only one
why you care? Just don't get obsessed with her. Just be friends with her in case she becomes of use in the near future.

For instance, the girl maybe your classmate. And if you befriend her, she may send you her homework or may playfully touch you or give you some affection. (only if you are htn+).

Atleast getting touched by a girl is better than never getting acknowledged by women at all.

Last edited:
When im walking on the street older women always greet me good morning too, Im also curious if they want my long john as well
Those cougars definitely want your long john, trust me

why you care? Just don't get obsessed about her. Just be friends with her in case she becomes of use in the near future.

For instance, the girl maybe your classmate. And if you befriend her, she may send you her homework or may playfully touch you or give you some affection. (only if you are htn+).

Atleast getting touched by a girl is better than never getting acknowledged by women at all.
You dont get it. I could talk about it but its a lot. She gave me good treatment but it didnt continue. She wasnt perma obsessed and i could tell 100% she pitied me like a incel i am. Its over

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
texting you every day with i love you, missing you a lot and begging to be with you spamming with calls and replying very fast, wanting sex and kissing you a lot etc
Nigga you call this basic ass shit obsession JFL, this a bare minimum requirement for how your bitch should treat you, if you don't have those you're completely CUCKED in whatever relationshits you have, leave

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, enchanted_elixir, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Nigga you call this basic ass shit obsession JFL, this a bare minimum requirement for how your bitch should treat you, if you don't have those you're completely CUCKED in whatever relationshits you have, leave
kill yourself real quick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, enchanted_elixir and ramirezfanboy
n word hard r = you are a edgy soyboy sadly
What does this have to do with anything I said. Why are you focusing on trivial emotional shit instead of the actual point, are you a woman?

What does this have to do with anything I said. Why are you focusing on trivial emotional shit instead of the actual point, are you a woman?
Analyzing your messages helps me understand that you are an imbecile that isnt worth speaking to you understand that? Some greycel incel with a dildo stuck up his ass gtfo lil bro

water my negro

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Deleted member 72072
Analyzing your messages helps me understand that you are an imbecile that isnt worth speaking to you understand that? Some greycel incel with a dildo stuck up his ass gtfo lil bro
Nigger your join date is fucking yesterday, shut the fuck up. Keep calling basic respect from a foid "obsession" because your standards are THAT low and seeing no problem with that, retard :lul:

Yes its sad, i almost cry

• +1
Yes its sad, i almost cry
i cant cry really but i almost threw my phone out my window from the rage i felt knowing this
No matter how close you get to a girl - dating or not dating, if she isnt obsessed there is no dopamine to get. There is no real feelings in her

destroy HUMANITY ASAPP

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
this is actually soo true , good thread. every girl i truly wanted hasn’t really been obsessed with me but the ones i don’t really want have been giga obsessed. brutal hypergamy pill

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, watah, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
I'd say if she isn't making herself ultra-easy and ultra-receptive to your advances, she doesn't thing you're hot.
Approaching women or first contact is a masculine trait and most women won't do that, even if she's into you...
UNLESS it's an easy approach. For example, if she likes you and it just so happens that you and her are in the hallway alone, she might break the ice.

• JFL
I'd say if she isn't making herself ultra-easy and ultra-receptive to your advances, she doesn't thing you're hot.
Approaching women or first contact is a masculine trait and most women won't do that, even if she's into you...
UNLESS it's an easy approach. For example, if she likes you and it just so happens that you and her are in the hallway alone, she might break the ice.
this post is a bunch of cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Klasik616
5 examples, all from experience.

1. She responds very quicky unless she's sleeping.
2. She compliments you A LOT!
3. She knows things about you that you didn't tell her.
4. She is willing to do a lot for you (ex. listening to your suggestions without critical thinking, bringing food for you, etc.)
5. Your presence makes her happy and puts a smile on her face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, watah, h111 and 2 others
this post is a bunch of cope
No, it's not.

Many women are feminine. Feminine energy isn't an initiating energy.
Women would be absolutely fucking devastated beyond belief if they were rejected by Chad. It's a high-risk move, and many women would rather play it safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, DarkLoner94, h111 and 3 others
5 examples, all from experience.

1. She responds very quicky unless she's sleeping.
2. She compliments you A LOT!
3. She knows thinga about you that you didn't tell her.
4. She is willing to do a lot for you (ex. listening to your suggestions without critical thinking, bringing food for you, etc.)
5. Your presence makes her happy and puts a smile on her face.
None of that, they don't like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 72072
No, it's not.

Many women are feminine. Feminine energy isn't an initiating energy.
Women would be absolutely fucking devastated beyond belief if they were rejected by Chad. It's a high-risk move, and many women would rather play it safe.
tales they always approach guys they find physically attractivr and get obsessed w thme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and Latinolooksmaxxer
tales they always approach guys they find physically attractivr and get obsessed w thme
Invite some else and ask who's more correct.

this is actually soo true , good thread. every girl i truly wanted hasn’t really been obsessed with me but the ones i don’t really want have been giga obsessed. brutal hypergamy pill
Just f***ing lol for trying to get with girls that aren't obsessed with you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 72072 and zub111
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
  • +1