If a girl isnt obsessed with you she isnt into you

stacy only for me 😔😔 jk but how can i live without trying , even tho it always fails
Just mog and let the women approach you or approach the ones giving you strong IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Just mog and let the women approach you or approach the ones giving you strong IOIs.
i am a volcel to a degree, as in i wouldn’t fuck a girl who am i not very attracted too if that even counts. like i would only slay a girl who i am very attracted too. and for cold approaching girls who give me strong iois has gotten a lot harder to do the more i become blackpilled which is brutal, but im going on party holiday in 2 days so hopefully i can slay atleast a mtb

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and enchanted_elixir
This means tho that u have to date a level lower in order for her to be actually like u , which kinda sucks. Also if u ain’t the most attractive person in ur area then no women is gonna truly like u cos she will dream to be with other guys

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and enchanted_elixir
i am a volcel to a degree, as in i wouldn’t fuck a girl who am i not very attracted too if that even counts. like i would only slay a girl who i am very attracted too. and for cold approaching girls who give me strong iois has gotten a lot harder to do the more i become blackpilled which is brutal, but im going on party holiday in 2 days so hopefully i can slay atleast a mtb
Fair enough. I have had girls I find attractive like me but she needs to be at least a HTB or a woman you really find attractive or else attraction can break down in the relationship.

• +1
This means tho that u have to date a level lower in order for her to be actually like u , which kinda sucks. Also if u ain’t the most attractive person in ur area then no women is gonna truly like u cos she will dream to be with other guys
Then you have to become Chadlite to get HTB.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and billymidnight
Then you have to become Chadlite to get HTB.
Ye women are always searching for the best option they can get. So if she sees a more attractive or more rich guy then u then she obvs going to dream to be with him

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FacialStructure404 and enchanted_elixir
Ye women are always searching for the best option they can get. So if she sees a more attractive or more rich guy then u then she obvs going to dream to be with him
Do women monkey branch that easily? I have a hard time believing that women will leave a guy she likes for a marginally better option.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and billymidnight
Do women monkey branch that easily? I have a hard time believing that women will leave a guy she likes for a marginally better option.
Only marginally in terms of money. But for looks if a guy is trying to move to her which she finds more subjectively attractive even though both guys are same looks level or slightly higher than the other she will still pick the slightly more attractive guy . Cmon bro we’re talking about modern women here 😑

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
@fuse @pneumocystosis @Clavicular @Vermilioncore
lol at tagging pneumo and clavicular they shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a discussion that takes more than 60 iq to process

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
lol at tagging pneumo and clavicular they shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a discussion that takes more than 60 iq to process
They're the ones I know.

Only marginally in terms of money. But for looks if a guy is trying to move to her which she finds more subjectively attractive even though both guys are same looks level or slightly higher than the other she will still pick the slightly more attractive guy . Cmon bro we’re talking about modern women here 😑
I don't do OLD or go to hypergamous areas. I only meet women at college.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
For example, if she likes you and it just so happens that you and her are in the hallway alone, she might break the ice.
They make it easier to talk to them, keep conversation going even with the most mundane topics like what side of the bed you wake up on. Usually they'll laugh at jokes you aren't making, because that feeling of attraction is fun to them, the air of any conversation between a herself and a guy she is attracted to she finds funny.

The first blackpill that will be brought to his attention when a man who was not attractive becomes so, is that he'll discover that women aren't in all cases these passive, unassertive entities. Occasionally, an attractive man is approached by women, and it must be the greatest amount of validation a man can achieve and is the go ahead for flirting and to develop into petting then sex when out of public. A woman's sexuality is always wanted. That's why rape isn't a crime when women conduct it (I don't care what anybody says, by our sheer biology it can't be) and why women can fill their sex drive with truthfully any guy that might happen to catch their eye because he's tall and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and enchanted_elixir
They make it easier to talk to them, keep conversation going even with the most mundane topics like what side of the bed you wake up on. Usually they'll laugh at jokes you aren't making, because that feeling of attraction is fun to them, the air of any conversation between a herself and a guy she is attracted to she finds funny.

The first blackpill that will be brought to his attention when a man who was not attractive becomes so, is that he'll discover that women aren't in all cases these passive, unassertive entities. Occasionally, an attractive man is approached by women, and it must be the greatest amount of validation a man can achieve and is the go ahead for flirting and to develop into petting then sex when out of public. A woman's sexuality is always wanted. That's why rape isn't a crime when women conduct it (I don't care what anybody says, by our sheer biology it can't be) and why women can fill their sex drive with truthfully any guy that might happen to catch their eye because he's tall and good looking.
It's definitely rape when obese, ugly, 50-year-old Shaniqua blackmails you and traps you and demands that you hit.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
tales they always approach guys they find physically attractivr and get obsessed w thme
basically this.
if a foid likes you 50% chances she will be nonstop flirting and sending heavy iois waiting for you to make your move
and the other 50% (probably more these days tbh) foid will just approach and be direct to the point

both ways it will be obvious. mtbs and above constantly approaches guys because they know guy will hardly reject them if hes available

imagine if most girls you approached you scored with, like 80-90% girls you found attractive
you wouldnt be high inhib 'wait for them to approach/send heavy iois' yadda yadda yadda youd just go for it and score.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Fair enough. I have had girls I find attractive like me but she needs to be at least a HTB or a woman you really find attractive or else attraction can break down in the relationship.
wait are you not that deformed subhuman ? how do girls find you attractive or is that the cody guy

wait are you not that deformed subhuman ? how do girls find you attractive or is that the cody guy
I'm not Cody. That's why some girls find me attractive.

• +1
Do subhuman being obsessed with me count?

TRUE as FUCK

Nigga you call this basic ass shit obsession JFL, this a bare minimum requirement for how your bitch should treat you, if you don't have those you're completely CUCKED in whatever relationshits you have, leave
as if your ass if speaking from experience 🤣😩

• JFL
Water, LTR not gonna work if she isn't obsessed point blank period

Needs to be said, if she likes you she will show it, chad doesn’t approach, chad doesn’t have to look for clues, she does it all for him, if you look for hints that she might be into you, you will find hints that don’t exist. Don’t set yourself up for failure

texting you every day with i love you, missing you a lot and begging to be with you spamming with calls and replying very fast, wanting sex and kissing you a lot etc
As opposed to what, that us literally what someone who’s attracted to someone does.

Is that really true ??? hmm seems questionable.