If a girl puts you on her close friends in IG means she want you to rearrange her guts

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Just a reminder, if you meet a girl and she gives you her IG and puts you in her close friend, she wants you to fuck the shit outta her
Only players and people that get bitches here know what women put in their close friends in IG
She want you to slide inside of her but she's scared you might reject her so it's slick way of shooting her shot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17311 and 14 others
Imagina creer esta mierda

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, NFA PB, thecel and 4 others
just have social media theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and alriodai
i dont even know what "close friends" is on ig

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 18439 and 15 others
i like the way you worded that bro, gave me a stiffy:love:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, BoneDensity and 2 others

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Just a reminder, if you meet a girl and she gives you her IG and puts you in her close friend, she wants you to fuck the shit outta her
Only players and people that get bitches here know what women put in their close friends in IG
She want you to slide inside of her but she's scared you might reject her so it's slick way of shooting her shot
You say this on a fourm where 95% of users either don’t have IG or they have small following so won’t have a clue what your on about

Like me for instance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20677 and alriodai
i dont even know what "close friends" is on ig
A private story where girls pretty much post nudes for their Chad followers

She has to manually add guys to this, so if you're on it, it's a good sign

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Daniel Plainview and 6 others

The whorish shit theses women post on close friends is crazy my guy
I wish I never have a daugther bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
I only use IG to fap ngl, don't even have a personal account with pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
You say this on a fourm where 95% of users either don’t have IG or they have small following so won’t have a clue what your on about

Like me for instance
One more thread like this and I am putting this cunt on ignore fr, I am tired of being reminded I am genetic trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
One more thread like this and I am putting this cunt on ignore fr, I am tired of being reminded I am genetic trash.
You know you won't. I'm your boy bro
Literally I can help you ascend just by IGmaxxing if you were in Algeria, dead ass serious

Big cope
Am on the list with couple of girls close friends but they post some random bullshit like where they are at or the friends they hang with or whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Jarate, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Big cope
Am on the list with couple of girls close friends but they post some random bullshit like where they are at or the friends they hang with or whatever
You're probably subbed to their main only
All girls got a private other account where they post sexual stuff and shit
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, TsarTsar444, Growth Plate and 1 other person

I’m pretty sure they just hide their family members

Girls love sharing nudes with sweaty gross fat redditors and Indians
Women in 2022 :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 14160
I don’t have social media. I have my girl and that’s all I need. I’m happy

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
You're probably subbed to their main only
All girls got a private other account where they post sexual stuff and shit
Brutal
'Subbed'
Nigga Im not a cuck like you. I dont follow camwhores and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17311
I don’t have social media. I have my girl and that’s all I need. I’m happy
I really hope all the posts about your gf are schizo larps, cuz if you genuinely have a gf it would send me over the edge.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I really hope all the posts about your gf are schizo larps, cuz if you genuinely have a gf it would send me over the edge.
No I truly do have one tbh
I’m happy and gonna propose to her soon unironicslly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, incel194012940 and alriodai
No I truly do have one tbh
I’m happy and gonna propose to her soon unironicslly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, alriodai and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PubertyMaxxer
Ya what is your deal?
You’re pretty good looking but all you do is post here and on discord fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20677
Like 600 girls have me on their CF what does that means

Ya what is your deal?
You’re pretty good looking but all you do is post here and on discord fishing for compliments
“Pretty good looking” :lul:

I am a subhuman rat, but it is over for me either way.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Ig Is Better than tinder because there Is no algo fucking you but then you still Need to run irl game to meet them first, no social circle no initial following, no One Will follow you. And yes obv close Friends Just Means she's dtf that's common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
“Pretty good looking” :lul:

I am a subhuman rat, but it is over for me either way.
See?

Man you like one of those teenage girls who cut themselves to my chemical romance

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
See?

Man you like one of those teenage girls who cut themselves to my chemical romance
You don’t even know what I look like, why do you feel like you have a say on this?

Even if I was good looking it would still be over for me, but I cannot expect looks obsessed autists here to understand this ig.

i remember this hijabi put me on her close friend's story and it was her with no hijab and make up on jfl, she ended up giving me a hand job a week later but i refused to fuck her or kiss she was disgusting

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
and sometimes its her way to put u in the friendzone

• +1
cope

Lifefuel if true

I don't know dude, one time a girl put me on her close friends list, a few days later I was texting her at night and asked her to give me an imaginary goodnight kiss, she blocked me...

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity and Deleted member 20631
This is 100% true, from personal experience, some of the shit they be postin on their cf is wild,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
what about snapchat private story? I feel like it isn't the same

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Utter shit. Watch me. I hereby take on a challenge to get into a girl’s “close friends” within the next 72 hours. I will prove once and for all that it means jack shit.

Update : I quit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
A girl did that to my friend. She never even met him irl but would always like his pictures and include him in all her private stories. When he messaged her she ingnored him.

He has top tier body tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and thecel
A girl did that to my friend. She never even met him irl but would always like his pictures and include him in all her private stories. When he messaged her she ingnored him.

He has top tier body tho

Is he gymcel?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

He has top tier body tho
Yeah thats how balkan girls do it too, none of that pervert stuff jfl they would get found out and murdered by their parents anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Giga COPE

My oneitis added me to her close friends list when I first met her. I still got friendzoned.