If a girl says you look smart, it's an insult

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
She's saying you look like a non threatening nerd, dork, geek. If a girl comments on your looks, you obviously want her to say you're handsome. But she should say you look strong or you look like you're good at sports. You never want a foid to say you look like you're good at something brainy or nerdy.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cope, nerds rule jocks drool!!!

They say I look dumb which means I guess they think I mog

If you look smart you are ugly. If people assume you are smart for no reason then you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and klip11
It’s very easy to “look smart” if you wear glasses unless you have a disproportionately robust lower third compared to your whole cranium.

I’m not entirely sure what you said is true. I think it really depends on the context.
But yeah if you have a good physique and not weak facial features then it might be a compliment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
It’s very easy to “look smart” if you wear glasses unless you have a disproportionately robust lower third compared to your whole cranium.

I’m not entirely sure what you said is true. I think it really depends on the context.
But yeah if you have a good physique and not weak facial features then it might be a compliment.
I guess I'm talking about the context of a girl saying you look smart meaning you look nerdy.