If a girl will fuck you she will fuck your antithesis theory

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
If you've ever been in a situation where you put a bit of work in to fuck a girl that you found attractive and she stroked your ego by saying she's really turned on by your traits which you deem to be positive traits eg. tall, muscular, intelligent, high class, wealthy, stoic, calculated, ...just remember that the same girl would would fuck a guy who was the exact opposite of you if he happened to be in the right place at the right time.
That same girl would one day find herself in a situation where she fucks a skinnyfat manlet who's low IQ, low class and broke who runs clown game and is impulsive and emotional

If you have no status and sub Chad face, you could tick literally every single other box but a woman will fuck a guy who ticks none of those boxes within the same timespan as at takes her to open her legs for you

I've seen this shit too many times

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, Chadeep and 12 others
Bitches think doing shit w a different guy will make you jealous whereas it really only kills all attraction lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, the_nextDavidLaid and 14 others
Literally the dumbest shit I read all day. Makes 0 sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, the_nextDavidLaid, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Literally the dumbest shit I read all day. Makes 0 sense.
Tinder experiments aren't real life
Most girls have casual sex with a guy they just happen to encounter for the first time that day at a party etc
Contrary to popular belief, the girls who try to signal they are high value by claiming to have insane standards like guy must be minimum 6'2 with 1mil net worth, those girls will actually fuck a broke 5'8 guy if they make her feel a particular way in a given moment when she's drunk. "OMG he has a tattoo and told me he sells cocaine, I'm gonna fuck him then tomorrow go back to pretending I only fuck tall wealthy men"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, the_nextDavidLaid, TheLastLaugh and 17 others
Most girls have casual sex with a guy they just happen to encounter for the first time that day at a party etc
Contrary to popular belief, the girls who try to signal they are high value by claiming to have insane standards like guy must be minimum 6'2 with 1mil net worth, those girls will actually fuck a broke 5'8 guy if they make her feel a particular way in a given moment when she's drunk. "OMG he has a tattoo and told me he sells cocaine, I'm gonna fuck him then tomorrow go back to pretending I only fuck tall wealthy men"
This is sooooo true and only people who know how girls are irl will agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: denthegodking, ReadBooksEveryday, Fgsfds and 6 others
drunk women should never count

Faggots here and in the incelsphere cannot differentiate between online dating and real life. The two are not the same thing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Faggots here and in the incelsphere cannot differentiate between online dating and real life. The two are not the same thing
Online dating has merged into our real world environment. If a bitch wants to she could call someone up on tinder right away while you’re dating or LTRing.

Online dating has merged into our real world environment. If a bitch wants to she could call someone up on tinder right away while you’re dating or LTRing.
True to an extent but just becuwse you only get fattties and beckies on these apps doesn’t mean you cannot get gl girls irl is my point as this is basically my personal experience. And whislt I have had some success with GL girls on these apps the amount I get IRL is far greater

Besides only 20% of women use these apps clearly proving they aren’t real life and women are not as “CHAD ORNRY” irl as they are on apps being a HTN is enough

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ChickenAndRiceBrah and getra
True to an extent but just becuwse you only get fattties and beckies on these apps doesn’t mean you cannot get gl girls irl is my point as this is basically my personal experience. And whislt I have had some success with GL girls on these apps the amount I get IRL is far greater

Besides only 20% of women use these apps clearly proving they aren’t real life and women are not as “CHAD ORNRY” irl as they are on apps being a HTN is enough
True it isn’t end all but idk. I usually analyze whether a girl is a tinder whore through how they look. Regardless, they all cheat unless you mog++

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True it isn’t end all but idk. I usually analyze whether a girl is a tinder whore through how they look. Regardless, they all cheat unless you mog++
I mean I don’t date women who don’t come across as shy or religious. To avoid this shit lol

I just fuck women as I have a super active sex drive and I cannot cope without sex once a month… I legit start calling myself Truecel if I haven’t had sex for a couple weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, ChickenAndRiceBrah and getra
I mean I don’t date women who don’t come across as shy or religious. To avoid this shit lol

I just fuck women as I have a super active sex drive and I cannot cope without sex once a month… I legit start calling myself Truecel if I haven’t had sex for a couple weeks
Yeah bruh if we cant go without pussy for a month imagine how these bitches be farin. Lol people got too many expectations now that I think of it.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah bruh if we cant go without pussy for a month imagine how these bitches be farin. Lol people got too many expectations now that I think of it.
This is why I’ll always side with incels. I know and have been incel due to Covid before and let me tell you I hated women with all my heart now imagine being a young man and incel virgin like some fo the guys on this fourm. Yeah they have every right to hate and despise women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
so how can i get girls

incels here wont agree with you bro xdd

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
women have infinite options.

the slutty ones will fuck different guys just to try out diff type of guys. sex is meaningless to them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and denthegodking
I was always surprised to see how some of the girls I was with were with UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS either before or after. You absolutely want to see the guys that a girl has fucked before and keep tabs on who she fucks after.

If you've ever been in a situation where you put a bit of work in to fuck a girl that you found attractive and she stroked your ego by saying she's really turned on by your traits which you deem to be positive traits eg. tall, muscular, intelligent, high class, wealthy, stoic, calculated, ...just remember that the same girl would would fuck a guy who was the exact opposite of you if he happened to be in the right place at the right time.
That same girl would one day find herself in a situation where she fucks a skinnyfat manlet who's low IQ, low class and broke who runs clown game and is impulsive and emotional

If you have no status and sub Chad face, you could tick literally every single other box but a woman will fuck a guy who ticks none of those boxes within the same timespan as at takes her to open her legs for you

I've seen this shit too many times
legit

bro this is so true lmao honestly guys do it too when theyre horny, like how i hide i like fucking borderline fat bitches

Problem is I’m autistic with a weird humor so neither options would work