personality >>> looks?

You're too much of a normalfag to deserve my peak gemerald truecelcore top ten
I'm one of the biggest autists on the forum, mister. You don't know shit about me. Also, I'm still waiting for your recommendations. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If you look like your pf send her a selfie that will instantly get sent to her friends groupchat, so 20+ people can laugh at you while you preach on org about muh personality
I'm not Asian nor a nerd :ogre:

- I added some JB strong MTB/low HTB with hot body on insta few days ago

- texted her first with some random ass question like "are you goth or normie?"

- she started flirting with me without even knowing what do I look like

- she ALWAYS texts me first

(the girl looks NT and goth at the same time, on her class pic she fogs the rest, posts on TikTok etc)

why would somebody like her essentially simp for me, a guy with 0 posts, anime avatar and negative followers to following ratio? could it be that I just radiate this irresistible masculine attractive energy bros? @Acion @Debetro @slavicpsycho
yeah i have the same, i now got a talkin stage to a girl that doesn‘t know how i look like..

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel and Suns9999
yeah i have the same, i now got a talkin stage to a girl that doesn‘t know how i look like..
this girl I'm texting with set the chat's theme to be "Love" :hnghn::hnghn: idk she might be trolling me or she just craves attention from random 'cool' strangers I guess