if a pretty girl treat you nicely and smile for you doesn't that mean she is attracted to you ?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
this new girl works in the reception she always smiles and seems excited whenever I interact with her. doesn't that mean she wants to fuck? she is so pretty I would rate her 7/10 :feelshehe: I want to invite her but I'm so insecure about my shit tier under eyes support and recessed maxilla :feelswhy: if she rejected me that will crush my none existing confidence even more. I wasn't planning to get into any relationship only after fixing these 2 flaws.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1680, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
doesnt mean shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, needsolution, Aesthetic and 4 others
being nice to ppl is part of her job, dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, tulasdanslos, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
this new girl works in the reception she always smiles and seems excited whenever I interact with her. doesn't that mean she wants to fuck? she is so pretty I would rate her 7/10 :feelshehe: I want to invite her but I'm so insecure about my shit tier under eyes support and recessed maxilla :feelswhy: if she rejected me that will crush my none existing confidence even more. I wasn't planning to get into any relationship only after fixing these 2 flaws.

i don’t count Females who work and smiling at me or being extra friendly as Ioi they are just friendly ! Remember that
Listen to your gut feeling too
Last time a female smiled at me I found her cute but I thought she is friendly is her job and done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
You're coping man

• +1
Reactions: Bes
LMAO so bluepilled

It means she is a decent human being.

Next you gonna say your mother wants to fuck you bcs she gave you her titty to suck on when you was 5 months old. You stupid cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and needsolution
Ion care
Low risk taking behavior = inel trait
Approach

a woman being nice is a product of 3 reasons
1) it's her fucking job (ex. receptionist, server, bartender, retail)
2) you are a tool that can be used for her gain (ex. high status job, connections, emotional tampon)
3) she likes you

analyze these reasons before you make a judgement call, ask yourself what you can be possibly used for. If you don't know this woman, and she has to be nice due to her job, make a note of how she treats different men when compared to you, in order to make a judgment about her liking you.

Only IOI is P in V

no, my oneitis was nice to me. she led me on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back