If a Stacy went into your life what would you do?

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,714
Reputation
4,078
Would you take abuse? And other cruel acts just to keep her
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and bnugly
no reply
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
I would do nothing since there’s barely any upside to a super attractive women and all the downsides in the world
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Rope bc I’m mltn so I wouldn’t even be able to pull her :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
is this about the girl that blocked u or are u just having random thoughts lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic

Similar threads

Antimonitor
Replies
19
Views
82
ENIGMAL
E
Nyrо
Replies
17
Views
84
Jorad
Jorad
bp_1
Replies
15
Views
68
bp_1
bp_1
Antimonitor
Replies
30
Views
134
americanpakitruvcel
A
thehand
Replies
3
Views
58
wedzio
wedzio

Users who are viewing this thread

  • zygosfinalboss
  • Grey leywin
  • bnugly
  • ReccesedSlavic
Back
Top