If a stacy’s father was balding would you still marry her?

Pick on

• Htn non balding father

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Stacy with badly norwooding father in his 40s

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Lets say if you had to pick between a htn girl with a non balding father full head of hair

Or a stacy with a balding father sever norwooding in his forties

which on would you pick?

doutzen-kroes-at-solo-a-star-wars-story-premiere-at-cannes-film-festival-05-15-2018-9.jpg

I'll take Stacy thanks.

But what if you have a son, there is a much higher chance that he will start balding.
He will also have a much better face, he would be ok with me as a father and this hottie + I'll enjoy quality pussy + he'll love his mom better + we would be richer.

I'd pick stacy obviously, why would it matter that her dad is balding jfl? If it's about children they'd inherit balding from me anyway :feelsmega:

N
I'd pick stacy obviously, why would it matter that her dad is balding jfl? If it's about children they'd inherit balding from me anyway :feelsmega:
No there is a chance that if your mother’s father was bald you will go bald too.

you can look it up on “Google”

He will also have a much better face, he would be ok with me as a father and this hottie + I'll enjoy quality pussy + he'll love his mom better + we would be richer.
How would you be richer?

And why would he love his mother more?

How can you get these things from your typical stacy

most women dont bald

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Albeacho, Chadeep and 3 others
both parents matter, it depends who you inherit it from, there are guys with bald ddads who go bald but there meternal grandfather wasn't and vice versa

genetic recombanation this is why some brothers bald and others don't

both parents matter, it depends who you inherit it from, there are guys with bald ddads who go bald but there meternal grandfather wasn't and vice versa

genetic recombanation this is why some brothers bald and others don't
Is genetic recombination also the reason why my father has a bigger penis than me?
This is very basic.
Not basic enough. Please explain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Jfl at getting children in the first place.
Life is all about yourself tbh. I take the Stacy any day and even if I would get children I still take her because the son would get her good facial genetics and I doubt that there won’t be a solution to balding in the next 10+ years

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Jfl at getting children in the first place.
Life is all about yourself tbh. I take the Stacy any day and even if I would get children I still take her because the son would get her good facial genetics and I doubt that there won’t be a solution to balding in the next 10+ years

"and I doubt that there won’t be a solution to balding in the next 10+ years"

You know, bald niggas said the same shit for decades now, let me ask you, is there an effective solution to balding without any life altering side effects?... Thats what i thought.

• +1
"and I doubt that there won’t be a solution to balding in the next 10+ years"

You know, bald niggas said the same shit for decades now, let me ask you, is there an effective solution to balding without any life altering side effects?... Thats what i thought.
Which one did you vote for?

Didn't vote cause I don't want children.

• +1
i dont want my son to be a fin tranny

Not marrying and not breeding so there's no double-edged sword here.