IF ALL .ORG USERS HAD A 100M RACE, WHO WOULD WIN???

Nah, I'd win
Jjk Laughing At You GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Prolly some Somali user jfl

Just to let you guys know, it's a race for second place since I already know I'm faster than all of you.

@yeeyeeslayer @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @sub5c3l @ascension @ShowerMaxxing
Thoughts??
me

Just to let you guys know, it's a race for second place since I already know I'm faster than all of you.

Thoughts??
Xangsane

I was never that good at 100m but running a 5k I could beat a few ppl here

Thoughts??
None since no one here goes outside

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Thoughts??
probably some lean athletic ectomorph nigga
I mean I've ran track before so probably
I wanna say the blacks but it seems that most blacks here do more lifting than cardio.
im not american. I might be fast but my stamina is @UZB_Strebl lvl in bed
me unironically
I have the fastest 40 time on the forum
I'm good at long distance running. I don't get tired very quickly but 100M dash I'm slow af tbh.
@sub5c3l would squeeze his way through everyone

And since he has a dom fetish he’d get some strong tall nigha like @Reformed or @Clavicular to carry him on their arm
me if i was 20 years younger maybe
Some d1 athlete greycel lurker
I would be i the first position for a few 10 secs.
Then my asthma would kick in and I will slowly crumb to grounds.
But before collapsing I am gonna crush a cockroache named @i_love_roosters with me
Now get both of them and mix them together and you get a pukefuel dish, this is @PseduoAryan explained in food terms
Reminder @nigtard claims he’s a truecel with a 10.49 100M barely trained JFL he’s easily the fastest guy on this forum.

Who the fuck rots on an incel forum while having a 10.49 100M barely trained u lazy fuck @nigtard go pro in soccer or track instead of rotting here u faggot.

Lol 10.49 100M but instead of pursuing soccer he rots on incel forums JFL :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deprived, arab_chink and 5 others
Prolly some Somali user jfl
None since no one here goes outside
I was never that good at 100m but running a 5k I could beat a few ppl here
Reminder @nigtard claims he’s a truecel with a 10.49 100M barely trained JFL he’s easily the fastest guy on this forum.

Who the fuck rots on an incel forum while having a 10.49 100M barely trained u lazy fuck @nigtard go pro in soccer or track instead of rotting here u faggot.

Lol 10.49 100M but instead of pursuing soccer he rots on incel forums JFL :feelsuhh:

@nigtard just for reference the record for the fastest female ever was 10.49 100M. @MaghrebGator Will give u advice on going pro why don’t u stop rotting and go pursue going pro in soccer or track nigger @nigtard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, sub5c3l and Clavicular

My record is just 10.67
I'm pretty sure I can beat him with more training.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Clavicular
Probably some 6'4 lanky negro greycel who has never posted and only lurks. My sprinting isn't great but i used to have good endurance, could run and run and never get tired.

Thoughts??
I run 100 meters for 17 seconds… by the end of the year I’ll make it 14

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sub5c3l

Probably a tyrone

idk but what I can say for sure I can beat the shit out of every user with ease

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

Thoughts??
I would place in the last 100 people since im so young:feelsbadman:

I'd only win if it was swimming.

i r un 80m in 6 seconds

• Woah
@flippasav if you put obese black woman on the finish line

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Narcissus🥀, sub5c3l and 1 other person
@ElTruecel mass reply to anything I write again and I’ll put your subhuman ass on ignore

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
@ElTruecel mass reply to anything I write again and I’ll put your subhuman ass on ignore
Stfu and don’t do tell me what to do
Probably some 6'4 lanky negro greycel who has never posted and only lurks. My sprinting isn't great but i used to have good endurance, could run and run and never get tired.
@nigtard claims to be truecel but runs a 10.49 100M even if he was. JFL at wasting ur time on incel forums instead of trying to go pro in sports at that speed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, JohnDoe and sub5c3l

@nigtard claims to be truecel but runs a 10.49 100M even if he was. JFL at wasting ur time on incel forums instead of trying to go pro in sports at that speed
I’m depressed I don’t have the energy for sports anymore

Don’t fucking mass reply to me if you’re going to literally write NOTHING under the post, like why even do that

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Don’t fucking mass reply to me if you’re going to literally write NOTHING under the post, like why even do that
What are u talking about I legit did well I wrote it in the first regardless though.
I’m depressed I don’t have the energy for sports anymore
Muh depressed for sports Kys if u run a 10.49 100M and aren’t sports maxxing hard

just believe strangers in the internet theory

What are u talking about I legit did well I wrote it in the first regardless though.

Muh depressed for sports Kys if u run a 10.49 100M and aren’t sports maxxing hard
I don’t even have the energy to get up and go to school and you think I’ll play sports.I’ve become a bedrotter

• JFL
@nigtard just for reference the record for the fastest female ever was 10.49 100M. @MaghrebGator Will give u advice on going pro why don’t u stop rotting and go pursue going pro in soccer or track nigger @nigtard
Yeah i did track for years and even worked with pros. It's ridiculous that this guy hasn't go pro. In a lot of countries he would be the National Record holder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
@flippasav if you put obese black woman on the finish line
I hate fat women.

Also tell OP, I would win from how shredded I look

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Blackgymmax will run so fast he will break out of the matrix:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
Inb4 someone tags every bbc

I hate fat women.

Also tell OP, I would win from how shredded I look
Yeah i did track for years and even worked with pros. It's ridiculous that this guy hasn't go pro. In a lot of countries he would be the National Record holder
I don’t even have the energy to get up and go to school and you think I’ll play sports.I’ve become a bedrotter
Y'all ain't got shit on me.

I've never been beaten on a 100 meters race in my whole life, and I've went against the scariest athletes I've seen.

All have acknowledged my unnatural speed as I stood victorious among them.

You are nothing but a bunch of slow ass suckers waiting in line to be beaten like the thousand before you.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5

IMG 6829
Like why? You’ve done this multiple times before. I legit do not care for what you have to say. You’re only doing that for rep farming.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I am fast and I have naturally strong legs without training them, but they beat me for having longer legs jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
Y'all ain't got shit on me.

I've never been beaten on a 100 meters race in my whole life, and I've went against the scariest athletes I've seen.

All have acknowledged my unnatural speed as I stood victorious among them.

You are nothing but a bunch of slow ass suckers waiting in line to be beaten like the thousand before you.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dunno , I’m quite fast myself

I wish a Stacy could suck my dick the way you suck his
Nah Shutup bro u can’t be rotting here wasting ur time bed rotting on incel forums with that level of speed. Fuck him

• +1
Nah Shutup bro u can’t be rotting here wasting ur time bed rotting on incel forums with that level of speed. Fuck him
Jfl that's an Olympic record.
I really doubt he would be rotting on bed if not larp.
Smells very fishy if you ask me

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back