If Allah created humans to be perfect, then why do we need to be circumcised with man-made equipment?

asdvek

asdvek

If Allah created humans to be perfect, then why do we need to be circumcised with man-made equipment? Why? Aren't we perfect? Why it's a stupid bullshit tradition to get our penis cut by man-made sharp equipment huh? What is this bullshit? Why do we need to be circumcised? With literally MAN-MADE EQUIPMENT. AREN'T WE PERFECT ANYWAY SO WHY?

@MaghrebGator

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
perfect form doesn't mean perfect human body

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sapieeen and asdvek
Retards if allah created us perfect

why did he create us with foreskin

and the foreskin needs to be cut with manmade equipment?
by perfect form it means we were all created with the belief in Allah (SWT)

but some of us will be corrupted by Shaitan

thats why some will be reduced to hell

Screenshot 2024 08 14 at 41355PM

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and Bartenderofnashv
by perfect form it means we were all created with the belief in Allah (SWT)

but some of us will be corrupted by Shaitan

thats why some will be reduced to hell

View attachment 3095292
nigga i dont think u understand

Allah says he created humans to have perfect bodies and nothing shall be changed about it

Yet why do we need our foreskin removed, why were we born with it

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Fr my family took half of my meat's sensitivity away when I was a literal child and didn't understand religion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and asdvek
I wish I was born female so I wasn't an Incel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and asdvek
Fr my family took half of my meat's sensitivity away when I was a literal child and didn't understand religion
Just say no! :dafuckfeels:

Barack obama what

Need to stop women from being whores? Cover them up in ninja outfits 24/7!

Need to stop robber from stealing? Cut off arm!

Need to have your penis clean? Cut off foreskin!

Quick Muzzie math from Sharia law :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
literally when you enter jannah you get cleansed from all impurities. you are created perfect as in you are created the way you were supposed to be.

If Allah created humans to be perfect, then why do we need to be circumcised with man-made equipment? Why? Aren't we perfect? Why it's a stupid bullshit tradition to get our penis cut by man-made sharp equipment huh? What is this bullshit? Why do we need to be circumcised? With literally MAN-MADE EQUIPMENT. AREN'T WE PERFECT ANYWAY SO WHY?

@MaghrebGator
The statement you made might amount to kufr, and i advise you to repent for it and delete such indecent language addressing a religious issue.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And if you ask them, they will surely say, “We were only conversing and playing.” Say, “Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?”
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief'

About that question, it's baseless because what Allah means is that we are created perfectly to the set of rules and regulations He made to judge us for our actions and humanity as a whole, so that even if a person is born blind it will be the perfect test to those surrounding him, to the person itself, and to everyone who will ever interact with him, and that Allah will never deal with him unjustly. We are also the best of creations in comparison to any creature.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him: O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord. And then that person from amongst the persons of the world be brought who had led the most miserable life (in the world) from amongst the inmates of Paradise. and he would be made to dip once in Paradise and it would be said to him. 0, son of Adam, did you face, any hardship? Or had any distress fallen to your lot? And he would say: By Allah, no, my Lord, never did I face any hardship or experience any distress.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Indeed, We created humans in the best form But We will reduce them to the lowest of the low ˹in Hell˺, except those who believe and do good—they will have a never-ending reward.'

For instance, circumcision is an act of worship and one that has several benefits that will outweight the bad (Being the main one that it is an act of worship, apart from undeniable physical ones).

Circumcision is a ruling just like avoiding zina, MAINLY, for the sake of Allah, and secondary, for the benefit of society in the long run which will promote having children and stable families in the case of zina, and for avoiding sicknesses in the case of circumcision. However, materialist are secondary and don't have to even be present as long as Allah orders something, because our religion is not based on the benefit of the material in this world but to only Worship Allah as a sole purpose. With that line of thinking, you could question even why do we need to eat, why do we need to sleep, etc, to even why do we need the umbilical cord cut or why do we need to cry when born. Humans will always rely on humans, and this is part of our nature.

Allah made this life as a test that will fit perfectly the scales on the afterlife. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: ‘We believe,’ and will not be tested.'

In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): 'We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and hunger and loss of property, life, and fruits. Give good news to those who patiently endure— Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’
They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones'

In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): “Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, Bartenderofnashv and asdvek
Jfl my cousin told me I was crying and telling them no bt they didn't take it seriously, that's why I'm no longer religious
But to my understanding you are still covering your awrah right?

Is that religious or cultural?

But to my understanding you are still covering your awrah right?

Is that religious or cultural?
Yea that's religious, I did it cause I posted this pic on my ig story where my parents are added and my other Muslim cousins, they're basically the Islam police once they spot anything Haram and piss u off for ntn

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yea that's religious, I did it cause I posted this pic on my ig story where my parents are added and my other Muslim cousins, they're basically the Islam police once they spot anything Haram and piss u off for ntn
That sucks man, hope things in your area or situation changes as time goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
The statement you made might amount to kufr, and i advise you to repent for it and delete such indecent language addressing a religious issue.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'And if you ask them, they will surely say, “We were only conversing and playing.” Say, “Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?”
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief'

About that question, it's baseless because what Allah means is that we are created perfectly to the set of rules and regulations He made to judge us for our actions and humanity as a whole, so that even if a person is born blind it will be the perfect test to those surrounding him, to the person itself, and to everyone who will ever interact with him, and that Allah will never deal with him unjustly. We are also the best of creations in comparison to any creature.

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said that one amongst the denizens of Hell who had led a life of ease and plenty amongst the people of the world would be made to dip in Fire only once on the Day of Resurrection and then it would be said to him: O, son of Adam, did you find any comfort, did you happen to get any material blessing? He would say: By Allah, no, my Lord. And then that person from amongst the persons of the world be brought who had led the most miserable life (in the world) from amongst the inmates of Paradise. and he would be made to dip once in Paradise and it would be said to him. 0, son of Adam, did you face, any hardship? Or had any distress fallen to your lot? And he would say: By Allah, no, my Lord, never did I face any hardship or experience any distress.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'Indeed, We created humans in the best form But We will reduce them to the lowest of the low ˹in Hell˺, except those who believe and do good—they will have a never-ending reward.'

For instance, circumcision is an act of worship and one that has several benefits that will outweight the bad (Being the main one that it is an act of worship, apart from undeniable physical ones).

Circumcision is a ruling just like avoiding zina, MAINLY, for the sake of Allah, and secondary, for the benefit of society in the long run which will promote having children and stable families in the case of zina, and for avoiding sicknesses in the case of circumcision. However, materialist are secondary and don't have to even be present as long as Allah orders something, because our religion is not based on the benefit of the material in this world but to only Worship Allah as a sole purpose. With that line of thinking, you could question even why do we need to eat, why do we need to sleep, etc, to even why do we need the umbilical cord cut or why do we need to cry when born. Humans will always rely on humans, and this is part of our nature.

Allah made this life as a test that will fit perfectly the scales on the afterlife. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: ‘We believe,’ and will not be tested.'

In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): 'We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and hunger and loss of property, life, and fruits. Give good news to those who patiently endure— Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’
They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones'

In another verse (Interpretation of the meaning): “Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen”
Alright, would delete it if I could.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and MaghrebGator
Alright, would delete it if I could.
It's good and a sign of emaan that you accept your mistake. I also commit a lot of mistakes.

One that accepts his mistakes is more beloved by Allah than one who doesn't. Islam means Submitting oneself to the will of Allah.

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: O son of Adam, whenever you worship Me and place your hopes in Me, without associating any partners with Me, I will forgive whatever you have done. If you turn to Me with the likes of the heavens and the earth full of sins and shortcomings, I will turn to you with the same amount of forgiveness, and I do not mind.”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and asdvek