if an ugly face and hair is worse then bald and good looking face. why woman

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
are so repulsed by bald man to the point they dont even want to friendzone them. just the mele contact of bald or balding man make woman sick to their stomach. even the best looking bald man are repulsive to prime woman. even woman in their 30's dont want anything to do with ugly bald man

i have 2 friends on facebook. woman who knew me when i had hair and talked to me regulary. dont even send me friend request or approve my request. not even man who were my friends want to be associated with me

woman despise bald man because bald man look old and disgusting. lifeless. colorless. bald man litterly look like fucking clones

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Vain786
Bald and ugly so don't have to think too hard about it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, St.TikTokcel, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Bald and ugly so don't have to think too hard about it.
baldness makes you ugly even if you have the best face. litterly no prime woman want a bald scum

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
baldness makes you ugly even if you have the best face. litterly no prime woman want a bald scum
Josh is norwooding but...
305283264 417962260427125 6346941901114327173 n

Hair is the most important part of someones face. People who look good without hair are:
1. Masc
2. Rare
3. Looked better with hair
c92f68d8c5e75b0fbe7277f42106152c_xl.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
Hair is life, my friend!

are so repulsed by bald man to the point they dont even want to friendzone them. just the mele contact of bald or balding man make woman sick to their stomach. even the best looking bald man are repulsive to prime woman. even woman in their 30's dont want anything to do with ugly bald man

i have 2 friends on facebook. woman who knew me when i had hair and talked to me regulary. dont even send me friend request or approve my request. not even man who were my friends want to be associated with me

woman despise bald man because bald man look old and disgusting. lifeless. colorless. bald man litterly look like fucking clones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back