If ANY of you roided, you could easily slay. If you were serious about looksmaxing, you would roid

It has its pros and cons, I don’t think I would ever take something harsh like tren, but what are the risk/rewards to TRT? Would implanting ONLY TRT at 30 be more beneficial than not?
it ages skin and ruins your sperm.

anyone wanting "trt" should just try dhea and pregnanolone first. It should do the trick.

Also it's my personal belief that anyone who doesn;t get d3 from the sun will be lower T. Get outside and sun your balls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deprived
Lol if only all roid monkeys were not looking like this

images

Giga cope :forcedsmile::lul:
„Big skull is ideal bro“

I'm never doing steroids, first of all, the benefits you get from it aren't worth the downsides+Being comically huge looks stupid below a certain height

I’d do a small cycle or two if:
-I wasn’t predisposed to hairloss. I’m already on dut
-my dick was bigger
-I wasn’t worried about negative health affects

It has its pros and cons, I don’t think I would ever take something harsh like tren, but what are the risk/rewards to TRT? Would implanting ONLY TRT at 30 be more beneficial than not?
@.👽.

75% of all men in america are obese or overweight
Overweight-or-obese-in-America-map.jpg

even if youre just normal weight, youre already 75% percentile

now discount how many people in america are underweight, which is around 2% for males, and youre left with around 20% of the population who are actually somewhat normal (still doesn't mean good). basically, even if you did absolutely fucking nothing and were in a healthy weight, youd still be in the top 20%

Ok, now lets get back to working out and roiding

The most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control, Health Behaviors of Adults: United States, 2008-2010, indicated that 46.1% of US adults met guidelines for leisure-time physical activity (herein, "exercised"). 41 million Americans have gym memberships, although only 16 million go to the gym on 100 days or more.

16 MILLION AMERICANS GO TO THE GYM CONSISTENTLY

4.8% OF THE POPULATION.

now divide it 2/3 to say a 2/3 male to female split of working out

3% of US males go the gym regularly

ok, now how many of those people take steroids?

1 in 10 maximum? lets be generous and say 1 in 10

thats how many people? .03% of males in the US take steroids

which makes sense? how many roided out people do you see on a daily basis? 0? yea thought so.

the point of this post is to say that if you were IN ANY WAY serious about looksmaxing and slaying, you would be doing roids. not even for the other benefits of them as well, but just for slaying. im not going to link all the studies showing how women go insane for roided bodies and how a good body and horizontal projection is the best indicator of a ONS, you already know that. if you were serious about anything except jacking off and rotting, youd buy steroids today and start your first cycle in a week. i went on cycle last september and holy shit what a difference. come december everyone was commenting on my body, yet i was only around ~3 months in to lifting in its entirety. get on roids now and in 2 years time youll be slaying ig models and tinder sloots like crazy. cmfanel out

NINTCHDBPICT000672848805.jpg
Preach bro

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel