if anything normies looksmax harder than blackpiller

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Blackpiller would be like muh face only, maxilla only, jaw is what matters, meanwhile those normie keep ascending by gymmaxing, leanmaxxing, stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing and they get hoes from it.

Yet the same blackpiller still sitting in their basement talking about implants but never actually does it.

JFL saw like 30-40 NTmax normies last night just came back from the night clubs, most of them are stylemaxxed, almost gymmaxxed, hairmaxxed prob wearing shoelifts as well, being louad extrovert af.

Like what @the BULL @WishIwasChico @andy9432 @Orc @MoggerGaston @ConfusedBolivian have in common???
---> Yes, gymmaxxed body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, NordicLeonhard, randomop and 6 others
fr

• +1
Reactions: user123456
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Beastimmung @Orc @MoggerGaston @AlexBrown84 @Eli @Jungcuck @kebab @WishIwasChico @thebull

Looksmaxxing/ blackpill is the norm. Every single normie I know focuses alot on their appearance and does hairmax, skin care, fashion, gym, eyebrow shaping etc

• +1
Reactions: zura, Akhi, Deleted member 55631 and 1 other person
This is very true jfl

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Saw ads for sock lifts on tiktok the other day its over for this site

• +1
Cause normies who "looksmaxx" (they don't see that way) don't have that defeatist cuck mentality of "anything I do which requires any effort is cucked, chad doesn't have to work for anything, foids and chads would laugh at my efforts", they just make do and maximize what they've got cause that's all you can do realistically at the end of the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Mio, user123456 and 3 others
No matter how short am, you'll never catch me wearing lifts ❌

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Deleted member 55631, Agendum and 1 other person
Now where are all my hater? I am dropping the reality bomb to wake all of you up

@SidharthTheSlayer @Manletmachine @The Grinch

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
cause normies leave the house

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Fr, this shit (blackpill) is common sense if you're not autistic. The only reason anyone is on a site called "looksmax".org is because trying to look good is a new concept to them that they're not already in the habit of doing. Normal people don't have to resort to such autistic measures like the blackpill to understand that looking good is something they should be doing.

• +1
Reactions: zura, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and PrimoMaxxer
Fr, this shit (blackpill) is common sense if you're not autistic. The only reason anyone is on a site called "looksmax".org is because trying to look good is a new concept to them that they're not already in the habit of doing. Normal people don't have to resort to such autistic measures like the blackpill to understand that looking good is something they should be doing.
Pretty sure I was blackpilled as a kid, then bluepilled my self during puberty to protect myself, cause I was turning out ugly af

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Blackpiller would be like muh face only, maxilla only, jaw is what matters, meanwhile those normie keep ascending by gymmaxing, leanmaxxing, stylemaxxing, NTmaxxing and they get hoes from it.

Yet the same blackpiller still sitting in their basement talking about implants but never actually does it.

JFL saw like 30-40 NTmax normies last night just came back from the night clubs, most of them are stylemaxxed, almost gymmaxxed, hairmaxxed prob wearing shoelifts as well, being louad extrovert af.

Like what @the BULL @WishIwasChico @andy9432 @Orc @MoggerGaston @ConfusedBolivian have in common???
Looksmaxxing has been around for decades. The most recent version of it was the Metrosexual era. Looksmaxxing today is more surgical in its approach.

leanmaxxing isnt normie is it?

I NEED TO LOOK LIKE A JEW IN THE 40'S THATS THE TYPE OF LEANMAXXING I NEED. MY MOGGER BONES WILL PREVAIL

• JFL
Reactions: user123456
leanmaxxing isnt normie is it?
normies have upgraded their gymmax strategy

all I see are zoomer at the gym only using the workout for broader shoulders and V taper max.

@andy9432 @Jungcuck @Orc @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
The only thing we beat them in is surgerymaxing and some gatekept collegen and anti hairloss

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
The only thing we beat them in is surgerymaxing and some gatekept collegen and anti hairloss
i have more in my arsenal but I won't leak, too many people are rude to me here

all I see are zoomer at the gym only using the workout for broader shoulders and V taper max.

its cooked, but they dont know about our ratios, and how calculating some numbers after measuring themselves feels when the ratio is good.Best kept .org secret

Can you pm me please im i have anti blaot knowledge to ill send it in tmr its late where im at

Yep surgery advice is the only reason I'm here. And I guess blackpill philosophy is sort of interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and user123456
Yep surgery advice is the only reason I'm here. And I guess blackpill philosophy is sort of interesting
Yeah just here for surgery and collegen maxing getting tret without a subription and etc

all zoomers i see are skinny dyel doing isolations only

• JFL
you dont have shit gatekept. its just the lack of knowledge from retards here, what ever you have gatekept is public info

• +1
Reactions: zura, g0op and PrimoMaxxer

Normies have the biggest downfalls past the age of 25 while many serious blackpillers go forward with serious hardmaxxes and actually ascend closer to 25.

• +1
Blackpillers talk too much about improving their appearance, but there is still a small element of approaching girls, unless you are a genuine chad. Just don't have autism theory.

• +1
Reactions: zura, blmratiopiggypoop and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Blackpill ~= Looksmaxxer

A looksmaxxer should have already done and passed all the normie stuff like hairmaxxing, gymmaxxing and skincare because any ape brain can put 2 and 2 together that its important

• +1
normies dont need surgery to ascend, incels will

the idea of the blackpill comes from
extremly ugly people like blackops2cel and egghead, of course these people cope with face and height only. would gymcelling, fashionmaxing etc help them out? not really

for the average or even below average man all this stuff works great

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Beastimmung @Orc @MoggerGaston @AlexBrown84 @Eli @Jungcuck @kebab @WishIwasChico @thebull
dont tag me in cope topics

i looksmax harder than anyone and i am truecel

The only reason i came here was to gather knowledge about surgeries, which normies absolutely don't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back