If Astro Sky reveals us to VICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It will well and truly be time to evacuate. If it happens there will be a HUGE deluge of swarming norm cucks to this forum. I for one will not stay around....
Prepare for Looksmax to become Reddit

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and 11 others
Where do we go if that happens?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
We'll have to implement strict anti-bluepill rules.Make this forum inhospitable to their cuckery.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
I'm celling here regardless. We can just chase the cucks down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Ritalincel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba, ChoSeungHui, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
I wonder if I can convince the mods to let me delete my photos

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
HAHAHAHHA i legit laughed
:chad::chad::chad::chad:
Jfl legit cage tbh
I will bully the shit out of Reddit cucks with @Ritalincel and others till they leave and ldar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 5 others
This forum would just be another incel forum in their eyes and not many people would actually come

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Autist, dogtown and 2 others
Jfl legit cage tbh
I will bully the shit out of Reddit cucks with @Ritalincel and others till they leave and ldar
Our defendERs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 10 others
It will well and truly be time to evacuate. If it happens there will be a HUGE deluge of swarming norm cucks to this forum. I for one will not stay around....
Prepare for Looksmax to become Reddit
Ye i will leave too in this case @AstroSky don't fucking do it.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and RedPilledStemcel
I have every OG member name memorised.
But yes, @AstroSky shouldnt cuck us out, keep it under ground.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Sc22
The problem is not they will come here. Is they can dox alot of users so they get worse job oppturnitys because alot of people here have said racist sexist and homophobic views

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AntiSocial-Fakecel, xz90 and 5 others
The problem is not they will come here. Is they can dox alot of users so they get worse job oppturnitys because alot of people here have said racist sexist and homophobic views
Yes it’s no joke. JFL at anyone who has posted their photo here. If there’s one thing about reddit cucks that everyone should fear, it’s their ability to doxx.Once VICE has this, things will get ugly. Reddit warriors will make it their mission to doxx and ruin the lives of those they see as bigoted or racist or sexist or whatever else.

THE REDDIT PILL IS HERE

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and hebbewem
Fuck them let them come they need to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Autist
We will team up, And bully everyone off the site. If we work as a unit no one can beat us in our own game.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Autist, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
The article was about mewing wasn't it? Why would it have much to do about this forum?

If you're going to be such a bitch maybe you should join them
I would be honoured to fight along side you brother, in the great cuck war of 2019
The article was about mewing wasn't it? Why would it have much to do about this forum?
Mewing and looksmaxxing. Astro Sky is labelling himself as a looksmaxxer during the VICE interview

I would be honoured to fight along side you brother, in the great cuck war of 2019
Sarge won't tolerate cucks here. We will be fine

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and kobecel
Yes it’s no joke. JFL at anyone who has posted their photo here. If there’s one thing about reddit cucks that everyone should fear, it’s their ability to doxx.Once VICE has this, things will get ugly. Reddit warriors will make it their mission to doxx and ruin the lives of those they see as bigoted or racist or sexist or whatever else.

THE REDDIT PILL IS HERE

lol IT cucks i'm actually massive lgbt supporters and i watch a film with a strong female protagonist everyday

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Coping
He hasnt been interviewed yet he just mentioned they contacted him.

fuck, cant have cucks accessing the ratings sub-forum.
There needs to be some privacy restrictions on that place.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nibba
He hasnt been interviewed yet he just mentioned they contacted him.
He’s doing it. Do you really think he would give up the opportunity to accumulate more shekels?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 1 other person
He’s doing it. Do you really think he would give up the opportunity to accumulate more shekels?
reread horseface's comment, the one I replied to. I know astros gonna do it. Horseface said there was an article, inferring thats what the fuss was about. Im pointing out that it was about him making a thread saying they contacted him. There is no article, yet.

What a fucking shill asshole. Should be banned

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
The mods need to erase the rating forum

Attachments

• 88D1D447-7F14-4241-85DD-E01B1A0CC3EF.png
    88D1D447-7F14-4241-85DD-E01B1A0CC3EF.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Normies are like strong neurotoxins to incels , what a tragic fate they end up roping after coping as long as possible or get infected by the bluepilled cucks .

Why do you try so hard to go against ur fate OP?You can't escape it

Im not even gonna say im a looksmaxxer. Dont worry. Nothing is gonna be mentioned. Mikes pr team contacted me. Its best i dont even mention anything looksmaxxinf wise in regards to mewing to help the movement credibility.
Also i post on here. Im not at all an incel but fuck if i haven't said some nasty stuff here before to just fuck around. Which wont help me at all.

Kinda wish i could be wipped from the site and ill pay like 50 bucks too. Doesn't look like thats an option. I just want to help the mewing movement at this point.

Doing this will. But mentioning this "bad" side wont.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
Kinda wish i could be wipped from the site and ill pay like 50 bucks too. Doesn't look like thats an option. I just want to help the mewing movement at this point.
did you ask the mods if they would be willing? It'd be sad to see you and by proxy mike get caught up in some unnecessary drama that hampers the credibility of mewing.

if he pushes mewing to the mainstream i hope this causes others to master it, teach lessons and steal all his clients.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, RichardSpencel and Arkantos
Someday hopefully those of us that are banished from .is can migrate back.
We stand our ground. I propose and alliance with lookism, incels, and TRP redditors to prepare for the coming cuck swarm storm. I also propose we promote @Nibba to the rank of Colonel Nibba, so that he may lead us.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
We stand our ground. I propose and alliance with lookism, incels, and TRP redditors to prepare for the coming cuck swarm storm. I also propose we promote @Nibba to the rank of Colonel Nibba, so that he may lead us.
I will lead the charge against the faggot cucks. With my loyal generals and king @Sergeant

I will lead the charge against the faggot cucks. With my loyal generals and king @Sergeant
Ideally we would have Commander Zesto back

Im not even gonna say im a looksmaxxer. Dont worry. Nothing is gonna be mentioned. Mikes pr team contacted me. Its best i dont even mention anything looksmaxxinf wise in regards to mewing to help the movement credibility.
Also i post on here. Im not at all an incel but fuck if i haven't said some nasty stuff here before to just fuck around. Which wont help me at all.

Doing this will. But mentioning this "bad" side wont.
Yeah, just don't mention the forum. Shill mewing lessons to the normies tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
@Zesto isn't going to return to this board as he has now roped
has he actually roped. i just heard he left psl. probably still coping somewhere

Colonel Nibba leads an assault against Numale forces, colourized 2019.
@Nibba

Attachments

• Colenal.jpg
    Colenal.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and ZyzzReincarnate
I just did the interview guys all went hella good!! No worries guys. Its all good.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, xz90 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.