If being single depresses you, you should know how to fix that

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
By not being single! Duh. But here's the thing. Girls/women enjoy going out. Ugh. They love restaurants, shopping, WINDOW shopping, walking, hiking mountains and trails; they like doing things! And if you rather game and stay home, you deserve to be single! Serious. It suits you. Why change it up? You've already made the selfish decision that suits you. So therefore, perhaps it's not depression but realizing women are free-minded people and not a gaming console. What I'm saying is it's not sadness but a tantrum. Throwing a fit! "I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!" Then reality says, Fuck you. So you throw a fit. "I don't want to live no more! I hate everyone!" Boo hoo fucking hoo. Have you read the news? Population control is counting on that!

It doesn't matter what the fuck you look like! It doesn't matter how tall or short you are. What matters is how you view this world. What matters is how you view women. And vice versa. I read other forums, and foid zones, and pretty much its the same thing. Men are the blame. The race is the blame. Boo hoo fucking hoo. It's YOU that's at fault.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and aBetterMii
For real. Truth for some people is how they want it.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Women go outside less than men, especially at my age. They're all on Tiktok or sending nudes to Chad from their dirty bedrooms.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Women go outside less than men, especially at my age. They're all on Tiktok or sending nudes to Chad from their dirty bedrooms.
Correct! But not all. But yeah, pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
opened heroes of the storm, a moba game after a one year break to troll a little, met a 47 year old virgin who is afraid to go outside buy food because of other people and plays this game all day. You are responsible of your life. If you are ugly get bimax idk but move your fkn ass

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires