If browbone makes you handsome

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Why doesn't chico have it? Or is he just an industry plant. Meeks, dicaprio, David Beckham have it and they actaully rely only on face

it makes you masculine, more masculine more sex appeal usually. think of momoa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, pizza and Deleted member 6695
Chico is a prettyboy, he didnt need it
Brow ridge makes you look masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6695 and Lawton88
its a bonus feature its not needed to be attractive, to be attractive you need, good lower third, good midface, good fwhr, good pheno and hair, everything else is a bonus, things like browridge, high nose bridge, hollow cheeks, dimples etc are all bonuses

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Chico is a prettyboy, he didnt need it
Brow ridge makes you look masculine.
But he does have it more than the average man hence his hooded eyes but what I'm saying is its the overall image.

It's like he doesn't have square jaw also

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10987
its a bonus feature its not needed to be attractive, to be attractive you need, good lower third, good midface, good fwhr, good pheno and hair, everything else is a bonus, things like browridge, high nose bridge, hollow cheeks, dimples etc are all bonuses
It's needed somewhat with 0 brow you will look like Toby maguire or Harry styles

It's needed somewhat with 0 brow you will look like Toby maguire or Harry styles
most zoomers have flat foreheads and no browridge at my school

it is t related and if your t is higher chances are you have a higher sex drive and will try get with girls more witch will help

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10987
browridge is necessary for normie

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
But he does have it more than the average man hence his hooded eyes but what I'm saying is its the overall image.

His eyes are extremly feminine
Its part of his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Why doesn't chico have it? Or is he just an industry plant.
He has it too, just less than Beckham. He has enough. His frontall proportions elevate him, not his forward projection.

You're equating brow ridge and hooded eyes, which is incorrect because you can have one without the other.

I think the modeling industry wants a certain range of people, so they can roll out guys like Chico if they're going for a nonthreatening look, while guys like O'Pry are more "general interest" if you will.

I have seen this as well, every generation seems to get less robust. A lot of boomers who act like wimpy guys still have solid rubisticity. Not many cases in people under 30-35 nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I need brow implants

LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679

it is t related and if your t is higher chances are you have a higher sex drive and will try get with girls more witch will help
exactly and @looksmaxxer234 is scared of these skull cell zoomers
pray for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
exactly and @looksmaxxer234 is scared of these skull cell zoomers
pray for him
I am the only kid in my class with browridge and non flat forehead
4801AC1F BCB2 43CD 8C49 56B92259E0CE

But it doesn’t matter because I have acne

most zoomers are low t, unfunny, faggots,

but remember only things that matter for teen girls are, skin, hair, nt, clothes,

I get outslayed by a 5ft7 Dravidian with the worst skin tone I’ve ever seen and a double chin just because he has no acne

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Why doesn't chico have it? Or is he just an industry plant. Meeks, dicaprio, David Beckham have it and they actaully rely only on face
It doesn't MAKE you handsome lol. It's just a good feature to have.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 10615