Giga Mogger

Iron
A4a33a99315b2c6fe47bb22dcf07f83c
9cd4aeb4f106ad55ead43d47fd8db33c

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arditi, GabachoCopium, NegativeNorwood and 18 others
Then people will bitch whyyyy people are so better looking IRL..

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 6128
Worst pics you could choose. Post-Prime and dogshit tier angles

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 1901, subswork and 4 others
chico need to do goofy facial expression to look below giga chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the way 2023 is chico gonna start posting here

I'd rate chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Yeah this is why you can't rate many of the aspie selfies people post here. They ruin you unless you're an obvious Chad like Maher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Ken
Because hes post prime and shit pics so he does look HTN here.

Prime chico was nothing short of PSL god though. Looked literally AI generated
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
19a4724405ce8101e348cd51e93c9cb0

• +1
Reactions: rooman, subswork, illicit6 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Sub0, subswork and 3 others
Worst pics you could choose. Post-Prime and dogshit tier angles
just post the best pictures you have, in your prime, from your best angles, and wonder why you can't get any matches as 'chad'

if you don't look good from all angles you aren't good looking.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SonOfDarkseid, rooman and 3 others
He’s not a PSL god as per PSL metrics even, this site makes me cage.
PSL metrics are made by gay autistic men and surgeons trying to sell uncannily large jaw implants or making you into a human dog.

He gets a lot of female attention so he’s a god by the female attention barometer.

But no take tren and shave off 15 years off your life after getting a 2 year long jaw surgery to look like a masc ogre. You’ll get the validation of the gay dudes on this website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 29883, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
PSL metrics are made by gay autistic men and surgeons trying to sell uncannily large jaw implants or making you into a human dog.

He gets a lot of female attention so he’s a god by the female attention barometer.

Every single one of those girls is ugly, but I don’t deny he can slay.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

I am a treated like a god by this kind of women too so you should worship me like you worship Chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Master_Race and Deleted member 17595
Every single one of those girls is ugly, but I don’t deny he can slay.

Those are random girls off the street. Why would they be particularly attractive. I guarantee you they probably had no idea who he was and just saw he was really attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
I can post hundred DMs from Instagram I get from better looking women but I won’t waste my time jfl.
You sound so insecure. Masc copers are fragile

View attachment 2214904

Those are random girls off the street. Why would they be particularly attractive. I guarantee you they probably had no idea who he was and just saw he was really attractive.
My Nigga that video was after a modelling show, everyone of them knew he was 😂😂😂 He’s getting treated like that for being a celebrity.

You sound so insecure. Masc copers are fragile
I’m not insecure, all I’m saying is attention from women like that means nothing.

My Nigga that video was after a modelling show, everyone of them knew he was 😂😂😂 He’s getting treated like that for being a celebrity.

You think that many random people follow runway modeling? Most girls don’t know a single male model.

I’m not insecure, all I’m saying is attention from women like that means nothing.

Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
You think that many random people follow runway modeling? Most girls don’t know a single male model.

Tales
Lmfao you’re retarded as fuck nigga ngl, they all knew who he was; jfl at thinking women just swarm any random attractive guy like that IRL, they do that to celebrities and that video was straight after a runway show hence why Barrett and O’ Pry are there too.

Justin Bieber or Zayn Malik get better treatment for being attractive and more famous.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

you're not wrong but he was walking with other models, including barrett, and everyone was focused on him

you're not wrong but he was walking with other models, including barrett, and everyone was focused on him
Barrett is gay alien, I don’t deny Chico mogs him. Also he’s a prettyboy so by default has high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167 and khvirgin
Barrett is gay alien, I don’t deny Chico mogs him. Also he’s a prettyboy so by default has high appeal.
Barret has wayyy more striking features but even with all that Chico still more him and always will.
Being a gay alien will only get you far in modeling not as much irl appeal at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Makes me feel better about being rated mtn 😂
Lmfao you’re retarded as fuck nigga ngl, they all knew who he was; jfl at thinking women just swarm any random attractive guy like that IRL, they do that to celebrities and that video was straight after a runway show hence why Barrett and O’ Pry are there too.

Justin Bieber or Zayn Malik get better treatment for being attractive and more famous.

status halo is legit, most male models wouldn’t be considered chads if it weren’t for the fact that they are a “model”

another eg: nessman would be told that he’s an IPDcel and to LDAR from this forum

TLDR: be at least decently attractive, become a model and you’ll have instant gigachad appeal

AC49D49D 0657 4DCA B6DF 0382FDEE799F

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Roamer and Deleted member 29167
status halo is legit, most male models wouldn’t be considered chads if it weren’t for the fact that they are a “model”

another eg: nessman would be told that he’s an IPDcel and to LDAR from this forum

TLDR: be at least decently attractive, become a model and you’ll have instant gigachad appeal

View attachment 2215074
The problem is these are bad candidS of the models and you all compare highly frauded photos where you squint and jut your jaws to these bad candids. TikTok girls have caught on and make fun of how the people who post here all jaw jut and squint.

He has a highly symmetric face. Another thing dumbasses on this forum ignore (high degrees of symmetry)

Models get scouted out at malls and blow up on social media. If you don’t blow up on social media as a nobody or get scouted at malls as a nobody, you aren’t on the same level as these guys.

so fucking delusional

This forums ratings are retarded but your real life female attention is your real rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883 and blackckatt
he will be rated as a mtn in his prime

Your real rating is how many tinder likes in 1 day you get from NT photos or how many likes you get from a random TikTok trend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883
Look at the rating forum. Every single person is sucking in their cheeks squinting and jutting their jaws. Shits so cringe.

Look at the rating forum. Every single person is sucking in their cheeks squinting and jutting their jaws. Shits so cringe.
on my way :lul:

I mog that subhuman to death over for him

if you don't look good from all angles you aren't good looking.
Don’t forget don’t use selfies as they are made to make u “Appear” as a pig use professional photos

Certainties in life:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Chico mogs

True, the average rapper can get attention like that even if subhuman. But you cant say Chico aint a cutie patootie

Don’t forget don’t use selfies as they are made to make u “Appear” as a pig use professional photos
even attractive people tend to look like shit on selfies.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and subswork

View attachment 2214901

But no take tren and shave off 15 years off your life after getting a 2 year long jaw surgery to look like a masc ogre. You’ll get the validation of the gay dudes on this website.

barret looks like a girl here bro wtf