If conservatism collapses in Turkey everything will be lost

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken

Only 47% of Turks go to the mosque in the most populated region. Degenerate Izmir is 32%. The more religious places also happen to be less populated.

Only our fertility is stronger, we lose in every other deparment. Looks, IQ, Education, opportunity & tourism. Even if we have a slightly better male to female ratio most of our women are leaving to universities in the secular western parts. Here in the conservative parts of Turkey the youth is stuck with more males then females.:feelswah: we are doomed to die out, Wished our women could respect us more and find value in us so we have a slightest chance to atleast compete against the degenerate kemalists. If anything only our social law saved us but feminizm will put the final nail in the coffin it seems

Speaking of laws, Islamic law has even more appeal in yesterdays Kosovo jfl. We truely are on death bed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, HowAmIAlive123, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Good

Why is the Anatolian penninsula still a thing in the 21st century. U guys are right next to Russia, just LDAR.

Good

Why is the Anatolian penninsula still a thing in the 21st century. U guys are right next to Russia, just LDAR.
what are you blabbering about? jfl

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 6128, turkproducer and 1 other person
Based Afghanistan with 99% support for Sharia Law.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13854, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Any Muslim who doesn't support making Sharia Law the Law of the Land in a Muslim Majority country is a traitor to Islam. They are kafir actually since they are supporting secularism over Allah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: intovoid, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8853 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Any Muslim who doesn't support making Sharia Law the Law of the Land in a Muslim Majority country is a traitor to Islam. They are kafir actually since they are supporting secularism over Allah.
go tell them lmao. I believe most are ignorant then being a traitor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, delusionalretard, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
If we stayed conservative we would survive,
Too many cucks who support feminism, phags, and trannies over Islam. Indeed they will meet hellfire.

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
go tell them lmao. I believe most are ignorant then being a traitor
Islam is a political religion because Islam is all encompassing. Islam covers all aspects of life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: intovoid, chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, delusionalretard and Deleted member 2214
Turks in my country are the least islamic, the slavic muslims are even more islamic jfl. The turks legit don't even fast

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8853, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Turks in my country are the least islamic, the slavic muslims are even more islamic jfl. The turks legit don't even fast
Were you from?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD, happybread and 2 others
Were you from?
Bulgaria. Turks are degens. It's a wrap, Turks are disgusting alcohol drinking degenerates, the shitty slav jokes on alcohol are an overkill, slavs drink probably the least in Europe simply because alcohol is giga common from like when you were 3yo. But turks become giga degens for alcohol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 13787, mewcoper and 2 others
Bulgaria. Turks are degens. It's a wrap, Turks are disgusting alcohol drinking degenerates, the shitty slav jokes on alcohol are an overkill, slavs drink probably the least in Europe simply because alcohol is giga common from like when you were 3yo. But turks become giga degens for alcohol
Only secularists. Inner Anatolia is still hardline reactionary.

• Hmm...
Only secularists. Inner Anatolia is still hardline reactionary.
Cope, all of the turks i know come from conservative families cause balkan turks from older generations are typically conservative. The "muslims" acted the most degenerate when we went on a school trip to Italy, alcohol and whore galore, turkish girls were the worst.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Good

• Love it
Cope, all of the turks i know come from conservative families cause balkan turks from older generations are typically conservative. The "muslims" acted the most degenerate when we went on a school trip to Italy, alcohol and whore galore, turkish girls were the worst.
that's just normal westernization in process. the cure for secularism are bombs

• +1
conservative
You assume it's the case. Balkan conservative is not the same as Turkish conservatism. The people you describe are already in the Balkans. When I talk I speak of anatolia Nothing else. Our homeland is our only concern.

Of all this most of it is like I said in the secular parts of Turkey.

The only reason inner Anatolia is 13 percent is because of the capital. Nearly in every state except the Western parts is there a ban on alcohol itself. It's very hard to drink publicly.
Even the most secular place drinks less then Albania, Bosnia or any other Balkan state

You assume it's the case. Balkan conservative is not the same as Turkish conservatism. The people you describe are already in the Balkans. When I talk I speak of anatolia Nothing else. Our homeland is our only concern.
View attachment 1115733
Of all this most of it is like I said in the secular parts of Turkey.
View attachment 1115735
The only reason inner Anatolia is 13 percent is because of the capital. Nearly in every state except the Western parts is there a ban on alcohol itself. It's very hard to drink publicly.
Even the most secular place drinks less then Albania, Bosnia or any other Balkan state

Yeah but Bosnia and Alban8a are meaningless and cucked by communism. If Turkey falls then its a wrap, and im 90% sure it will by 2040 completely

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10913
View attachment 1114099
Only 47% of Turks go to the mosque in the most populated region. Degenerate Izmir is 32%. The more religious places also happen to be less populated.
View attachment 1114106
Only our fertility is stronger, we lose in every other deparment. Looks, IQ, Education, opportunity & tourism. Even if we have a slightly better male to female ratio most of our women are leaving to universities in the secular western parts. Here in the conservative parts of Turkey the youth is stuck with more males then females.:feelswah: we are doomed to die out, Wished our women could respect us more and find value in us so we have a slightest chance to atleast compete against the degenerate kemalists. If anything only our social law saved us but feminizm will put the final nail in the coffin it seems

View attachment 1114130
Speaking of laws, Islamic law has even more appeal in yesterdays Kosovo jfl. We truely are on death bed.

View attachment 1114118
@SayHeyHey our bro @ToursOverBoyo2020 is shia what do you think about it ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Werent you bosnian lmao what is your ethnicity ?

If it doesn’t involve me, I couldn’t give two shits if the whole country was falling apart

• Woah
religious countries have the most ugly foids in general. irony that liberal thinking creates hot chicks while those chicks won't choose any of us JFL.

so either way you fucked anyway.

focus on looksmaxing not religion. a chad in a liberal, non-teist country will be the king.

you can only be a regular fucked up guy in a muslim country even if you are a chad. look at salludon.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 10913
religious countries have the most ugly foids in general. irony that liberal thinking creates hot chicks while those chicks won't choose any of us JFL.

so either way you fucked anyway.

focus on looksmaxing not religion. a chad in a liberal, non-teist country will be the king.

you can only be a regular fucked up guy in a muslim country even if you are a chad. look at salludon.
It has nothing to do with religion tho, it’s just that most religious countries in 21st century are either Arab, Indian or African

religious girls are still sluts tho

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It is bound to happen in 2021, nevertheless, even if 50% of all Muslims do not pray in general, it still has a large practicing majority in comparison to other religions by a mile.

Further, the commonness of secularism and innovation in religion is warned for the end days, it will be when it is tha mjority,

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 10913
Based Afghanistan with 99% support for Sharia Law.

> religion of peace, moderate muslims do exist, moralic religion

>support of the sharia law

choose one

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 10913
do not worry, i will become a moslem and marry a turkish foid, i will save turkey

religious countries have the most ugly foids in general. irony that liberal thinking creates
Made up bullshit 'muh liberal thinking:soy::soy:'

people think that religion can save you from being cuck but no.
İt's less likely to happen bird brain, no one claims it will safe you 100x. Nothing can, You being cucked is less likely to happen due to moral laws and application of punishment

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, chaddyboi66 and Adriana Lima
  • +1
this is very sad

• +1
do not worry, i will become a moslem and marry a turkish foid, i will save turkey
Safe yourself first fool. İf someone will safe turkish women it's TÜRKİSH MEN

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 12344
Made up bullshit 'muh liberal thinking:soy::soy:'

İt's less likely to happen bird brain, no one claims it will safe you 100x. Nothing can, You being cucked is less likely to happen due to moral laws and application of punishment
not being a liberal whore doesn't mean western type liberalism.

• Hmm...
Take one of the leftısts or kemalists, they are waiting for a white westerner who is morally superior then them :feelskek:
damn it looks like left ( dems/libs) are a problem everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Turkish foids already riding BBC in turkey
Which bbc? Lmao let's not keep our hopes up too much. Sınce the Ottomans there are only a marjinal number of Africans

Which bbc? Lmao let's not keep our hopes up too much. Sınce the Ottomans there are only a marjinal number of Africans
Google how many africans live in turkey.
turkish foids love foreigner men tbh

• JFL