If conservatism collapses in Turkey everything will be lost

View attachment 1114099
Only 47% of Turks go to the mosque in the most populated region. Degenerate Izmir is 32%. The more religious places also happen to be less populated.
View attachment 1114106
Only our fertility is stronger, we lose in every other deparment. Looks, IQ, Education, opportunity & tourism. Even if we have a slightly better male to female ratio most of our women are leaving to universities in the secular western parts. Here in the conservative parts of Turkey the youth is stuck with more males then females.:feelswah: we are doomed to die out, Wished our women could respect us more and find value in us so we have a slightest chance to atleast compete against the degenerate kemalists. If anything only our social law saved us but feminizm will put the final nail in the coffin it seems

View attachment 1114130
Speaking of laws, Islamic law has even more appeal in yesterdays Kosovo jfl. We truely are on death bed.

View attachment 1114118
europe turning natsoc again would be in turkeys favor.
Everyone loses with Globalism, wether you like to admit it or not.
Marxistic propaganda is spreading, with it the Beauty standards, just a matter of time when you can JBW or JBB-maxx in turkey

europe turning natsoc again would be in turkeys favor.
Everyone loses with Globalism, wether you like to admit it or not.
Marxistic propaganda is spreading, with it the Beauty standards, just a matter of time when you can JBW or JBB-maxx in turkey

Come to an agreement with us Turks then. There is no need to make the lives of Turks within your borders miserable. Come to an agreement so we can incorporate our countrymen back in our state.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Come to an agreement with us Turks then. There is no need to make the lives of Turks within your borders miserable. Come to an agreement so we can incorporate our countrymen back in our state.
only thing that europeans care about is if u stop obsessing and trying to fuck german women, then u have ur ally ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Turks in my country are the least islamic, the slavic muslims are even more islamic jfl. The turks legit don't even fast
Turks originally were heathen pagans
It's only a matter of time before they return back to that state.

• Ugh..
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 10913
only thing that europeans care about is if u stop obsessing and trying to fuck german women, then u have ur ally ngl
Jfl I never saw a obsession with German women neither do I see them in our country during summer. The obsession that is present is for Ukrainian women and for that I am against it. Same with German women if it's true. Man is it even possible, Helga and a Helmut being above 6'0. How can any ethnic even compete is beyond me:feelskek::feelskek: I made various threads describing the brutal daily mog that would be present for ethnics in Europe

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and HowAmIAlive123
Any Muslim who doesn't support making Sharia Law the Law of the Land in a Muslim Majority country is a traitor to Islam. They are kafir actually since they are supporting secularism over Allah.
(((SECULARISM)))

tbh

• +1
Reactions: intovoid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
> religion of peace, moderate muslims do exist, moralic religion

>support of the sharia law

choose one
FUCK YOU VERMIN KIKE DOG KYS BEFORE YOU GET BAKED IN AN OVEN AGAIN

J F L .

:lul:

Turks originally were heathen pagans
It's only a matter of time before they return back to that state.
The Muslim Turks rejected old religion and mostly slaughtered the pagan Turks. Being Muslims we went westwards to Islamic land and then to Christian land. We Anatolian Turks have Islamic origin not a pagan one. The first Turkic Muslim ruler ascended power by killing his pagan father. This is our reality. This is what we are and always will.
Further more Muslim Turks loathed their pagan counterparts. You can find it in our literature. The way we described and treated them. Even then despite the pagan influence you can find monotheism within the early Turkish religion.

The Muslim Turks rejected old religion and mostly slaughtered the pagan Turks. Being Muslims we went westwards to Islamic land and then to Christian land. We Anatolian Turks have Islamic origin not a pagan one. The first Turkic Muslim ruler ascended power by killing his pagan father. This is our reality. This is what we are and always will.
Further more Muslim Turks loathed their pagan counterparts. You can find it in our literature. The way we described and treated them. Even then despite the pagan influence you can find monotheism within the early Turkish religion.
Why do you hate your pagan brethren though.

sorry guys but turkey is as cucked as Western Europe basically
turks will get replaced by syrians and kurds jfl

• +1
Why do you hate your pagan brethren though.
My forefathers did not see them as brethren. Neither do I.

The non-Muslim Turks worship of Tengri and other gods was mocked and insulted by the Muslim Turk Mahmud al-Kashgari, who wrote a verse referring to them – The Infidels – May God destroy them![215][216]

Mahmud al-Kashgari insulted the Uyghur Buddhists as "Uighur dogs" and called them "Tats", which referred to the "Uighur infidels" according to the Tuxsi and Taghma, while other Turks called Persians "tat
Kashgarı is a patriarch fıgure of Islamic Turks

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
turkey is as cucked as Western Europe
No jfl not Still in that lvl but it's gettıng there. Speak with wisdom or Don't speak at all..

My forefathers did not see them as brethren. Neither do I.

Kashgarı is a patriarch fıgure of Islamic Turks
Idk
I consider non Muslim Turkic peoples as my ancestors.
I wouldn't raise my sword against them regardless of religion.
Islam is retarded anyway

• JFL
Idk
I consider non Muslim Turkic peoples as my ancestors.
Islam is retarded anyway
Man are you even from Anatolia. Islam is certainly not retarded. If something is retarded it's this

Just dress as an animal and jerk somewhere off bro!:soy::soy:
The forefathers of Anatolian Turks certainly did. That's the point. We have no connection to them, you can only speak for yourself
a Karakhanid prince named Sultan Satuq Bughra Khan was the first of the khans to convert. After conversion, he obtained a fatwa which permitted him in effect to kill his presumably-still-pagan father, after which he conquered Kashgar (of the old Shule Kingdom).[40] Later, in 960, according to Muslim historians Ibn Miskawaih and Ibn al-Athir, there was a mass conversion of the Turks (reportedly "200,000 tents of the Turks"), and circumstantial evidence suggests these were the Karakhanids

'MUH BASED PAGANS:feelsuhh:'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 9568