If curries didnt have abo dna, i would literally never talk shit (self-hate) about us and i would be ok with being curry. (LONG RANT).

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
IM NOT SAYING I WOULD BE PROUD. Curries are disgusting subhumans off their behavior alone. I hate having to be related to filthy degenerate Hindus with their weird religion and what not. BUT, if we were decent looking light skin Caucasian peoples, I would be able to.... "tolerate", this existence?🤨🤨🤨 I think?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'll explain to you why.

Every single light skin- white skin Caucasian group has its own stupid stereotypes.

The Germans: humorless nazis
The Russians: drunkard lazy slavs
The Irish: poor peasant white niggers
The italians: mafia/ criminal gangsters, pizza humping food egotists who you can trigger by telling them they aren't "white enough" and look kindve like Arabs

The Balkans: the literal anus of Europe were nothing ever good came out of it besides Nikola tesla.

Etc etc etc.... you get what I'm trying to say

But here's the thing, NO ONE EVER USES THESE STEREOTYPES TO PERCIEVE OR TREAT THESE PEOPLE IN A CERTAIN WAY, WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL DAY TO DAY INTERACTION IN REAL LIFE.

The only time anyone ever actually uses these stereotypes against these people is in a JOKING BANTER.

(inb4 some edgy retard says "HURR DURR I GENUINELY MEAN EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT AFOREMENTIONED GROUP).

And you want to know why no one actually uses these stereotypes against these people in real life interactions? Well, it's actually quite simple. Looks. It all comes down simply, to looks. Most, if not all light skin- white skin Caucasians on average, look, well... average.

We all know what the halo effect is, but do you know what the "failo" effect is? well, it's literally the complete opposite of the halo effect.

Since white Europeans on average, look average. They neither repulse anyone, and neither do they attract anyone. This allows them to come across as neutral to anyone they come across. ALLOWING THEM, TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN PERSONAL FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE PERSON THEY CAME ACROSS. This allows them to be able to make a positive first impression on the person they come across which will then help influence the person they came across to treat them, positively.

This is why the steteotypical impression of white people, is some normal civilized bland person with no outlandish behavior. Because most people that come across them, ALLOW THEM that opportunity, to make that impression on them, because they weren't already repulsed by their looks.

CURRIES DO NOT HAVE THIS FUCKING CHANCE. SINCE YOUR AVERAGE CURRY LOOKS UGLY, PEOPLE ARE ALREADY REPULSED BY OUR APPEARANCE AND THEREFORE ALREADY HAVE A NEGATIVE DISPOSITION TOWARDS US, BEFORE WE EVEN SAY A SINGLE FUCKING WORD.

YOU COULD BE THE SMARTEST, MOST OPEN MINDED, AND FRIENDLY PERSON THEY WILL EVER GET TO KNOW, BUT SINCE YOU HAVE THE CURRY PHENO THEY ALREADY SEE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER CURRY STREETSHITTER.

BUT IF YOUR AVERAGE CURRY LOOKED LIKE THIS:

Indonordicm

PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY GIVE US A CHANCE, AND THEN MAYBE, ALOT OF YOUNG INNOCENT IMPRESSIONABLE CURRIES, WOULDN'T RESENT THEIR EXISTENCE EVERY FUCKING DAY. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, Kroker, Deleted member 15884 and 13 others
Abos mog. Curries to death

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 6963 and gamma
Curries mog gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 10615
Why are self hating people such cucks? I always get the urge to beat the shit out of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mateusz74, rambocel and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Deleted member
Does the truth trigger you?
How is hating yourself the truth? I’ve spoken to self hating people of all groups and you fags are all the same

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SadLivwr, Deleted member 14139 and 2 others
Atleast youre not black

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 9426, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
How is hating yourself the truth? I’ve spoken to self hating people of all groups and you fags are all the same
Lmao you probably didn't even read what I wrote, or have ever wrote, because if you had, you would've known everything i said, was true af.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, gamma, CFW432 and 1 other person
Lmao you probably didn't even read what I wrote, or have ever wrote, because if you had, you would've known everything i said, was true af.
I did read it. Most of it was bullshit and the only true parts were exaggerated beyond belief, just so it could fit your narrative
Because we deserve to get cucked
YOU* deserve to get cucked. Leave the rest of us alone

Because we deserve to get cucked
As long as we don't recognize our problems, and put forth no effort to fixing them, we will continue to, and should continue to suffer. Delusional prideful people from subhuman races, unironically stand in the way of their races making any meaningful change.

Tbh, I don't even know if that's true anymore. East Asians can run kpop game, what can curries run?
curries can run mafia game since there italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
curries were giga moggers before they mixed with abos, they legit have the best pheno by far but fucked themselves over

curries if they never mixed with abos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, lutte, Lmao and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member and Deleted member 10615
Adriana lima psychotic

Nobody is reading this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
in another timeline curries are probably the highest value race and your counterpart is a slayer, abos should be exterminated for fucking over a population of over 1 billion

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Lmao and Deleted member
AASI ancestry south indians have more smv in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
The first half was pretty legit then you ruined it.

the people who bash on self haters here are the ones that dont want ethnics to progress, to become better lol

You’re self hating because you’re ugly and you don’t get laid /endthread

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Abos are the worst, how are they considered part of the human race? They literally look like homo erectus
Coming from a dirty Italian 🤣😂🤣

Coming from a dirty Italian 🤣😂🤣
Italians are the cleanest.
We have bidet and use it every time we take a shit. No going around with dirty ass
Instead many countries including white countries don't have bidet or don't use it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
IM NOT SAYING I WOULD BE PROUD. Curries are disgusting subhumans off their behavior alone. I hate having to be related to filthy degenerate Hindus with their weird religion and what not. BUT, if we were decent looking light skin Caucasian peoples, I would be able to.... "tolerate", this existence?🤨🤨🤨 I think?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'll explain to you why.

Every single light skin- white skin Caucasian group has its own stupid stereotypes.

The italians: mafia/ criminal gangsters, pizza humping food egotists who you can trigger by telling them they aren't "white enough" and look kindve like Arabs

The Balkans: the literal anus of Europe were nothing ever good came out of it besides Nikola tesla.

But here's the thing, NO ONE EVER USES THESE STEREOTYPES TO PERCIEVE OR TREAT THESE PEOPLE IN A CERTAIN WAY, WHEN IT COMES TO NORMAL DAY TO DAY INTERACTION IN REAL LIFE.

The only time anyone ever actually uses these stereotypes against these people is in a JOKING BANTER.

(inb4 some edgy retard says "HURR DURR I GENUINELY MEAN EVERYTHING I SAY ABOUT AFOREMENTIONED GROUP).

And you want to know why no one actually uses these stereotypes against these people in real life interactions? Well, it's actually quite simple. Looks. It all comes down simply, to looks. Most, if not all light skin- white skin Caucasians on average, look, well... average.

We all know what the halo effect is, but do you know what the "failo" effect is? well, it's literally the complete opposite of the halo effect.

Since white Europeans on average, look average. They neither repulse anyone, and neither do they attract anyone. This allows them to come across as neutral to anyone they come across. ALLOWING THEM, TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN PERSONAL FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE PERSON THEY CAME ACROSS. This allows them to be able to make a positive first impression on the person they come across which will then help influence the person they came across to treat them, positively.

This is why the steteotypical impression of white people, is some normal civilized bland person with no outlandish behavior. Because most people that come across them, ALLOW THEM that opportunity, to make that impression on them, because they weren't already repulsed by their looks.

CURRIES DO NOT HAVE THIS FUCKING CHANCE. SINCE YOUR AVERAGE CURRY LOOKS UGLY, PEOPLE ARE ALREADY REPULSED BY OUR APPEARANCE AND THEREFORE ALREADY HAVE A NEGATIVE DISPOSITION TOWARDS US, BEFORE WE EVEN SAY A SINGLE FUCKING WORD.

YOU COULD BE THE SMARTEST, MOST OPEN MINDED, AND FRIENDLY PERSON THEY WILL EVER GET TO KNOW, BUT SINCE YOU HAVE THE CURRY PHENO THEY ALREADY SEE YOU AS NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER CURRY STREETSHITTER.

View attachment 1369400

PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY GIVE US A CHANCE, AND THEN MAYBE, ALOT OF YOUNG INNOCENT IMPRESSIONABLE CURRIES, WOULDN'T RESENT THEIR EXISTENCE EVERY FUCKING DAY. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I legit feel sorry for you man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, sytyl, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Italians are the cleanest.
We have bidet and use it every time we take a shit. No going around with dirty ass
Instead many countries including white countries don't have bidet or don't use it
This is true

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I don’t buy that this is a pashtun or khalash or whatever they’re called, that’s a german or scandinavian man in some oriental clothing
hes the german ambassador to afghanistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and sytyl

I'll explain to you why.

View attachment 1369400

Bro you hate yourself we get it. Fuck Ur defeatist attitude inject some T u pussy

Bro you hate yourself we get it. Fuck Ur defeatist attitude inject some T u pussy
Yeah, no i hate other curries and curryland. i dont hate myself personally, for something that was never in my control.

I'll explain to you why.

View attachment 1369400

Thanks so much Bhai. I have not seen this explained so well before.

I have some high IQ friends who I try and explain this shit to, but they just cope with crap like oh yeah race X has a hard time too cos everyone thinks they're hooligans jfl.

This is explained in the best way.

However do you think it might be not ONLY the fact that an average ugly race is halod while an average ok looking race is halod?

1) deviation from cultural stereotype - reality is with curries 95% fit the shit stereotypes, and more crucially 99% of curries who leave curryland and go abroad fit the stereotype. Compare to say Brits with the chav stereotype, Americans with the redneck stereotype, etc, firstly probably less than 50% of people fit that negative stereotype, and of those who go abroad and represent the nation, if u ignore enclaves like Benidorm, maybe 1% fit the stereotype. Curries are screwed cos stereotype is real life, hence can benefit from better representation.

2) unattractive and inaccessible culture - there is nothing appealing about curry culture at all. Asians have attractive mysticism and femininity, anime, food, and some open culture; sands have ancient cool shit, money, opulance; blacks have BBC, curries have repressed delusional, dirty, shit. I think this puts them at a disadvantage to begin with.

“He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.’’

Indians are subservient and self hating that’s why people don’t respect Indians. Negative stereotypes aren’t exclusive to Indians. Blacks had it much worse in past.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thanks so much Bhai. I have not seen this explained so well before.

I have some high IQ friends who I try and explain this shit to, but they just cope with crap like oh yeah race X has a hard time too cos everyone thinks they're hooligans jfl.

This is explained in the best way.

However do you think it might be not ONLY the fact that an average ugly race is halod while an average ok looking race is halod?

1) deviation from cultural stereotype - reality is with curries 95% fit the shit stereotypes, and more crucially 99% of curries who leave curryland and go abroad fit the stereotype. Compare to say Brits with the chav stereotype, Americans with the redneck stereotype, etc, firstly probably less than 50% of people fit that negative stereotype, and of those who go abroad and represent the nation, if u ignore enclaves like Benidorm, maybe 1% fit the stereotype. Curries are screwed cos stereotype is real life, hence can benefit from better representation.

2) unattractive and inaccessible culture - there is nothing appealing about curry culture at all. Asians have attractive mysticism and femininity, anime, food, and some open culture; sands have ancient cool shit, money, opulance; blacks have BBC, curries have repressed delusional, dirty, shit. I think this puts them at a disadvantage to begin with.

1.)Tbh i never grew up around many curries, besides going to the mosque everyday filled with pakistanis who aren't as "street shitty" compared to hindu indian curries. That being said i never really hanged out with them either outside of the mosque so i really have no idea how they were like outside of the mosque. So i wouldnt know just how subhuman in behaviour western curries are, or curries who came to the west are. The western curries that i did know, atleast on the surface that i know about, (the ones at the mosque) seemed to be normal americanized people to me, and never did anything degenerate. We were actually a pretty open and welcoming group of people, we had interfaith days with multiple different religions and people of different backgrounds coming to our mosque, ranging from christians, to jews, to other sects of islam, to Buddhist, and even HINDUS (tbh which in hindsight I really regret because hinduism is a disgusting garbage filthy subhuman religion and i dont want that stink in my clean mosque that i actually helped clean many, many times.)

2.) Again if curries were light skin-white skin caucasians then this wouldnt even be a problem, even after knowing our background, most people would atleast GIVE US A CHANCE, to prove ourselves to be different on a individual basis. We literally, are not given a chance to make a first impression, because people already reject us when they see us for our looks.

Last edited:
1.)Tbh i never grew up around many curries, besides going to the mosque everyday filled with pakistanis who aren't as "street shitty" compared to hindu indian curries. That being said i never really hanged out with them either outside of the mosque so i really have no idea how they were like outside of the mosque. So i wouldnt know just how subhuman in behaviour western curries are, or curries who came to the west are. The western curries that i did know, atleast on the surface that i know about, (the ones at the mosque) seemed to be normal americanized people to me, and never did anything degenerate. We were actually a pretty open and welcoming group of people, we had interfaith days with multiple different religions and people of different backgrounds coming to our mosque, ranging from christians, to jews, to other sects of islam, to Buddhist, and even HINDUS (tbh which in hindsight I really regret because hinduism is a disgusting garbage filthy subhuman religion and i dont want that stink in my clean mosque that i actually helped clean many, many times.)

2.) Again if curries were light skin-white skin caucasians than this wouldnt even be a problem, even after knowing our background, most people would atleast GIVE US A CHANCE, to prove ourselves to be different on a individual basis. We literally, are not given a chance to make a first impression, because people already reject us when they see us for our looks.
On the first one am not talking about westernised (ie born there) ethnics. What I meant was all the fob curries coming over to do a job for 1/3 price of a local person. They are totally in line with every stereotype

On the first one am not talking about westernised (ie born there) ethnics. What I meant was all the fob curries coming over to do a job for 1/3 price of a local person. They are totally in line with every stereotype

Yes but even western curries arent even given a chance, we have to literally constantly work and grind our way to acceptance whether we fit the bill or not. THATS HOW MUCH OF A FAILO, AVERAGE CURRY LOOKS ARE.

Yes but even western curries arent even given a chance, we have to literally constantly work and grind our way to acceptance whether we fit the bill or not. THATS HOW MUCH OF A FAILO, AVERAGE CURRY LOOKS ARE.
Don't think I'd agree with that, at least not in a reasonable sized city anyway. Western curries are just seen as more exotic/masc version of white guys, provided they're not ugly and shit.