If curries get a white-passing curry girlfriend/wife, they think they have won at life.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Health is Everything
I've seen it too many times IRL, curry guy who is brown will have a fair-skinned wife, even if the wife has a bad facial structure, they don't care as long as she's white/white-passing and has little to no melanin in her face JFL. I don't blame em, fair-skinned foids are the best, not white but ethnic white-passing.
Curries know they can't get a white woman and culturally/religiously they aren't going to go that route for the most part anyways, so they get the next best thing which is a white-passing ethnic foid and yes there are plenty of curry foids who have very little melanin, they look white but with ethnic features. It's hilarious seeing this because i actually see it quite often IRL.
I know you UKcels have seen this combination before, not gonna lie i ain't even jealous, good for you buddy boyos, good for you.
Ascension for curries = getting a white-passing wife :lul:, could be the most recessed weird looking foid ever but if she has white skin it's a success, the curry man has won at life :ogre:

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr M@MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @Gengar @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss @Darkeningstar @LancasteR @virgin @datboijj @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @gaygymmax @moredatesmorerapes @LOOKISM-LOGIC @looksmaxxing223

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Messar, sayi and 6 others
Whiteboys won't understand an ethnic man's love for pink pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, GigaStacySexual, Swarthy Knight and 9 others
Brutal 1 reply pill :ogre:

Black kueens fog anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, sayi and enchanted_elixir
Their motto is ‘white progeny or death.’

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and brucewayne78
I mean, cant blame em at this point, at least their kids won't be setup for ridicule with the way things are going right now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and brucewayne78
Can i get white women ?
Please reply bhaii
IMG 20240901 021140

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GigaStacySexual, mayo mogger and 2 others
that's most brownpipo including me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and JohnDoe
isnt that actually winning at life for everyone

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Whiteboys won't understand an ethnic man's love for pink pussy
I've seen many couples like OP. There'd this a dark brown nigga dating the lightskin foid in this pic. He's like a tall well built dravidian guy he could do better but thinks he won the fucking lottery by dating her

I've seen it too many times IRL, curry guy who is brown will have a fair-skinned wife, even if the wife has a bad facial structure, they don't care as long as she's white/white-passing and has little to no melanin in her face JFL. I don't blame em, fair-skinned foids are the best, not white but ethnic white-passing.
Curries know they can't get a white woman and culturally/religiously they aren't going to go that route for the most part anyways, so they get the next best thing which is a white-passing ethnic foid and yes there are plenty of curry foids who have very little melanin, they look white but with ethnic features. It's hilarious seeing this because i actually see it quite often IRL.
I know you UKcels have seen this combination before, not gonna lie i ain't even jealous, good for you buddy boyos, good for you.
Ascension for curries = getting a white-passing wife :lul:, could be the most recessed weird looking foid ever but if she has white skin it's a success, the curry man has won at life :ogre:

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Xangsane @Diarrhoea @Jason Voorhees @curryascenderr M@MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @ShawarmaFilth @coispet @Gengar @brahminboss @ElTruecel @greycel @Shrek2OnDvD @TechnoBoss @Darkeningstar @LancasteR @virgin @datboijj @CFW432 @shia.jihadist @gaygymmax @moredatesmorerapes @LOOKISM-LOGIC @looksmaxxing223
Guessing u only mean fobs right?

Applies to many NRIs too from what ive seen. They think they are ballers once they secure some light skinned foid
Yeah that's what I meant. NRI/ FOB is essentially the same.

One thing I notice with NRIs (I work in finance and see IT guys a lot) is u get these 2/10 dark af dalit tier village guys from Andhra, they get a job in London or Dallas or Hong Kong, and as a result of that get a lightskin subhuman from the slums of Hyderabad, just cos they got that retard job

@mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep

Please answer
nigga tf you taking for skin bleaching?

went from bengali to lassi

@brucewayne78

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and brucewayne78
White passing ethnic foids fog actual white foids

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe