Rate north Indian girl gangs. How do they compare to white girls?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Staff
I'm legit scared of them tbh. I always change the lane or make a u turn when I see these girls all together.

Screenshot 20240131 193344 Instagram
Screenshot 20240131 193339 Instagram
Screenshot 20240131 191612 Instagram
Screenshot 20240131 191607 Instagram
IMG 20230529 101115 IMG 20230529 100952

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_191612_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_191612_Instagram.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240131_191607_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_191607_Instagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240131_193339_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_193339_Instagram.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, horizontallytall, synock21 and 18 others
@thereallegend @Mosh12 @RAMU KAKA @the BULL @SidharthTheSlayer @sportsmogger @stunna @Jamaldickjavontus

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, rand anon, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Wtf, some curries actually look decent? Breaking news fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Deleted member 27066, brucewayne78 and 6 others
she cute

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, Sens, SecularIslamist and 19 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, capybara and Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and Jason Voorhees
All sub 4's. This one rates the highest but still sub 5
Screenshot 2024 01 31 at 53348 PM

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur, capybara and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, capybara and Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They mog white women easily

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51570, The_God, jflsnowdzz and 8 others
Damn really? All these girls are pretty popular
If this is the highest quality genes the rich indians have to offer I'm afraid it never began

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, RTLBbc and 6 others
Wtf, some curries actually look decent? Breaking news fr
breaking news should be that most of them still look like crap. I don't know of single other country besides India, where the men mog their women so hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: URL code
I assume they are your classmates, are they ok with being posted on .org?

• +1
breaking news should be that most of them still look like crap. I don't know of single other country besides India, where the men mog their women so hard.
Damn fr? This site has been feeding me pics of ugly Indian dudes, so I thought most of them looked like that

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Jason Voorhees
breaking news should be that most of them still look like crap. Don't know if I know a single other country as India where the men mog their women so hard.
That's true. Most guys here are looksminned but there are definitely a few objectively GL guys in my uni. They are nerfed by pheno but they are gymcelled, lean face, decent bones, good skin and good fashion. Overall Indian men definitely mog the women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk, robtical and Corleone
Damn fr? This site has been feeding me pics of ugly Indian dudes, so I thought most of them looked like that
Most are LTNs. MTNs are also common. A few HTNs and a handful of chadlites and no chads in my uni of around 8000 people.

• Woah
Reactions: Infinite
You obviously cherrypicked the best of them.

But the majority of them are LTB.

Good girlfriend material.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Jason Voorhees
I assume they are your classmates, are they ok with being posted on .org?
Not my classmates. They are from other branches. I am stemcel. Girls from my classes are worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
You obviously cherrypicked the best of them.

But the majority of them are LTB.

Good girlfriend material.
Yes I did. Because girls from my branch are worse.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Not my classmates. They are from other branches. I am stemcel. Girls from my classes are worse.
Idk Iโ€™m still somewhat scared to post IRLs on .org, once posted a foid from my school here on my previous account and the next day she closed her IG account

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
most of them look good

Idk Iโ€™m still somewhat scared to post IRLs on .org, once posted a foid from my school here on my previous account and the next day she closed her IG account
These pics can't be reverse searched because of thr squiggly lines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
  • +1
irony here is these all.look upper class and upper caste, yet they all 3s and 4s, maybe the odd 5..

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and thereallegend
irony here is these all.look upper class and upper caste, yet they all 3s and 4s, maybe the odd 5..
Yes they are all rich. I see them roaming around in Mercedes and they go to Maldives qnd London for holidays

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and zura
Yes they are all rich. I see them roaming around in Mercedes and they go to Maldives qnd London for holidays
jfl imagine being top 0.0001% wealth in ur country, but in real world ur a sub 3

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
They look like SHIT,

Curry foids canโ€™t be attractive unless they hit the generic lottery and end up like that coloured eyed Bollywood celeb

Itโ€™s over for them

But who cares, as long as they have a hole inbetween their legs, theyโ€™ll have more smv then their curry male counterparts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mayo mogger
All ugly

Anushka and raveena supremacy
Anushka sharma GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

Last edited:
I'm legit scared of them tbh. I always change the lane or make a u turn when I see these girls all together.

View attachment 2713489View attachment 2713498View attachment 2713502View attachment 2713503View attachment 2713514View attachment 2713516
these replies are delusional as fuck, if someone thinks every single girl in those pics are below mtb they are just insane or they donโ€™t go outside so they look at gigastacies all the time. some are good looking some are decent some are avg or below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Nick.Harte and Jason Voorhees
They dont want me

• +1
all mog me to death

• +1
these replies are delusional as fuck, if someone thinks every single girl in those pics are below mtb they are just insane or they donโ€™t go outside so they look at gigastacies all the time. some are good looking some are decent some are avg or below
Which ones are gl in your opinion

Curry foids do mogg their men. Youโ€™ll see curry foids with men they mogg all the time. Now thatโ€™s not saying much cos who doesnโ€™t mogg curry men but the women definitely have better genes

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Curry foids do mogg their men. Youโ€™ll see curry foids with men they mogg all the time. Now thatโ€™s not saying much cos who doesnโ€™t mogg curry men but the women definitely have better genes
Don't listen to this nigga. I can show you pics. Indian men brutally mog the women. @Infinite

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, zura, Fynasids dk and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and Jason Voorhees
jfl , their was a study conducted women are fatter than men in india and no men mog hard . jfl i have better eyelashes and soft feautres than most of females here

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, zura, Fynasids dk and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and Jason Voorhees
jfl , their was a study conducted women are fatter than men in india and no men mog hard . jfl i have better eyelashes and soft feautres than most of females here
Women are fatter than men literally EVERYWHERE. The point stands curry foids mogg curry men. Both are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back