If dating apps are 70% male

D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
where thye fuck are you suppose to meet girls???

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
transferir.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
just be gay theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
most girls roped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Pumanator, Deleted member 10679 and 1 other person
Irl nigga

Clubs, bars, University, work, friends of friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Irl nigga

Clubs, bars, University, work, friends of friends
those have even worse gender ratios. Every bard/party/festival has similar male:female ratios as tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8165
over then
I went to partnerdancing lessons/events to meet women there, but every single class had more men than women. You could see it were all desperate incels with the same idea as me to meet new women jfl.

fucking over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, lutte, Deleted member 110 and 6 others
you meet girls by being chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5081 and Deleted member 8165
They are all on instagram or tiktok, that's where they get their daily validation from

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ConspiracyTheory, Gonthar and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Tony
those have even worse gender ratios. Every bard/party/festival has similar male:female ratios as tinder.
Bullshit. There’s more women than men in nightclubs and bars.

Bullshit. There’s more women than men in nightclubs and bars.
ahahahahahaahahahahahah

you must live in some easymode place then. Here its ~3 men for every women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 8165
Instagram, snapchat, tik tok.
Girls don't need dating apps.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 8165
ahahahahahaahahahahahah

you must live in some easymode place then. Here its ~3 men for every women.
No idea what nightclubs and bars you frequent but you should probably stop going to your pay entry get free drink nightclub.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8165
No idea what nightclubs and bars you frequent but you should probably stop going to your pay entry get free drink nightclub.
Every single one that seems popular or seems to have lots of women (none).

Nightlife is dominated by men, just like any place where men try to meet women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Instagram and parties,nightclubs etc at least thats what I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 8165
My uni course has more women than men. But guess what? Most of them orbit the 6'3+ dudes jfllllllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I went to partnerdancing lessons/events to meet women there, but every single class had more men than women. You could see it were all desperate incels with the same idea as me to meet new women jfl.

fucking over.

The universal rule bro is that women ACTIVELY avoid areas with low value men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 275, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
The universal rule bro is that women ACTIVELY avoid areas with low value men.
also the reason why women avoid anything that has to do with technology.

Too many ugly nerds

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Gaia262 and Deleted member 8165
There should be 1 men for 10 women, a ratio bigger than that, and it's fucking hard to get pussy. BTW, women gather only with people they know already know and never alone. Universities and bars are the most common places, not really seeing any others besides those.

Sounds retarded but did anyone ever try horse riding ?
Thats one of the only hobbies I can think of which definetly has more women than men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 275
See, single available women are like jobs. Most of them are not advertised openly. A single foid will ask her friends to recommend her a Chad when she is single and looking. Sending a message on a dating app is like sending a job application to a fast food restaurant to scrub toilets. Dozens of people are sending that exact same application, it's most likely someone with connections to the restaurant will get the toilet-scrubbing job over anyone who sent an application, and even on the extremely unlikely chance you get the job, you're still scrubbing toilets.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 110
Sounds retarded but did anyone ever try horse riding ?
Thats one of the only hobbies I can think of which definetly has more women than men.
@qwertyqazqwerty @Syobevoli
Whats so funny im ded srs

• +1
See, single available women are like jobs. Most of them are not advertised openly. A single foid will ask her friends to recommend her a Chad when she is single and looking. Sending a message on a dating app is like sending a job application to a fast food restaurant to scrub toilets. Dozens of people are sending that exact same application, it's most likely someone with connections to the restaurant will get the toilet-scrubbing job over anyone who sent an application, and even on the extremely unlikely chance you get the job, you're still scrubbing toilets.
When i do chadfishing, most girls write me first. No need to send applicatoins for attractive guys. Its the same for guys with top tier CVs on linkedin. They get job offers from headhunters on a daily base.

@qwertyqazqwerty @Syobevoli
Whats so funny im ded srs
Tbh it's a good option. I should do the same once covid ends, they have horse riding classes at my uni.

It’s way easier in a bar/club

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 275
What a pathetic, sad state we are in. Women are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Men of course want some pussy but they also desperately want female companionship. But you cant just walk up and ask sally mae to the dance like you could in 1950, now theres this whole complex social web of shit you have to do. You gotta dress right, have a phone and be active on all the right social media platforms. You have to have stupid haircuts and use stupid slang. But you still cant be direct so you have to talk to a woman and ease into asking her more intimate questions. But what they really want you to do is treat them like a dog and tell them what to do and boss them around in a degrading way. But if you do that, even if they like it when you do it, later they will turn around and claim you raped them or abused them. Even though thats what they wanted, but the media and culture has convinced them that actually they didnt want that, they just wanted a nice guy. But then when nice guys come up to them they reject them every time. Even if you manage to somehow get a girlfriend, if youre not attractive enough, she will just use you like an atm machine and treat you like a doormat while she sucks off chad every week.

Its over

• JFL